Who's your favorite Superhero?

Er, Um: Firestar.

In an age of flat-butted heroines, she cracked open a new frontier on Spider-man and Friends.

A thousand hands march
Clatter like a sea of drums
Geeks Goog-ling butt-crack

Last edited:
You mean Zabu the Saber Toothed Cat from "The Savage Land?"
with Ka-Zar and Shanna.

xm_kazaar_zabu_shana1.jpg

250px-Zabu_001.gif

I like the line "Zabu good cat! Not eat superhero's"

Yup that's the one. The only animal superhero (that I'm aware of). And he has a human as a sidekick! :D
Seriously though, as a kid I had a comic book that featured Ka-zar and Zabu (I believe it was a Hulk marvel comic) and I just remember the cover with them on it. Took me a few minutes to find out their names on the net.
Back then, though, my favorite superhero was really Spiderman.

Oh jeez..
Check out his underwear.. Spiderman briefs.. :facepalm:

Yep that's frightening, but don't these tempt you?

batman-briefs.jpg

The placement of the Boom! Is interesting.

If you really support Spiderman you'll wear these!!
il_fullxfull.114940931.jpg

Er, Um: Firestar.

In an age of flat-butted heroines, she cracked open a new frontier on Spider-man and Friends.

A thousand hands march
Clatter like a sea of drums
Geeks Goog-ling butt-crack

Sigh.......looks up and completes the homework as assigned for GeoffP...... ;) Maybe he's just shy about posting a woman clad in spandex and an enigmatic expression.....

250px-Firestar_from_Young_Allies_06.jpg

Firestar (Angelica "Angel" Jones) is a fictional mutant superhero in the Marvel Comics Universe. Debuting in 1981 on the NBC animated television series Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends, she has the ability to generate and manipulate microwave radiation, which allows her to generate intense heat and flames, and to fly. In the comics, she has been a member of the Hellions, the New Warriors, and the Avengers; in the cartoon from which she originated, she was a member of the X-Men.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firestar

Hoping for more than meets the eye?

In life, things are seldom what they may appear to be, or at least that has been my experience. ;)

Never judge a book by it's cover........or anything else solely on it's apparent visible attributes.

Still waters run deep......

Most Super heroes and heroines led a very lonely life, by virtue of their special abilities, as I recall. Very busy and social in their activities, yet lonely on that deeply personal level......of having few or none that they could relate to.

kremmen.jpg

Our very own Kaptain Kremmen and his delightful offsider Karla (check those nipples!).

So now you all know Kremmen's true identity.

kremmen.jpg

Our very own Kaptain Kremmen and his delightful offsider Karla (check those nipples!).

So now you all know Kremmen's true identity.

Kenny Everett was so cool, sadly he was one of the first TV personalities to dies of HIV.

Anyway on a lighter note, how far would you go for your Superhero obsession?

1274187571-peoplepublictransit.jpg

I had to catch the train to work last week!

bat-bug-2.jpg

Das ist mein Auto Fledermaus

Back