Why are Apple users so gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MagneticMan

IMO they're all just a bunch of fucking faggots that suck each other's dicks whilst listening to indie rock. Discuss.

At least their tool isn't micro soft like yours.

Are you still upset over the death of Steve Jobs? Don't worry, you can still jack off to his pictures like usual. Be careful though, don't let your mum walk in on you. She might confiscate all of your Warhammer toys again.

This isn't even about OS's. I'm totally fine with Apple. It's just the fucking retarded fanboy user community that camp outside the Apple store for two days so they can get the latest device and the hipster fags spend a majority of their time at a cafe drinking soy lattes and playing fruit ninja.

And by fanboys I mean Pineal and Mister who have obviously been offended that someone doesn't have the same homo-erotic incestuous fatherly fantasies about Steve Jobs as they do.

As an out queer, I resent the insinuation that I use Apple products.
274836_100002412459659_6166996_n.jpg

Reported.

Good point. If one is going to rage on Mac users, best not to use homophobic insults.

As an out queer, I resent the insinuation that I use Apple products. Reported.

I never knew that you were a girl? You're always talking about the wife....

Not that I care.

I also love a good Apple bashing.

Way to pay 2x more for the same thing people.

LOL.....my in-laws are Apple users because they find the software and operating system more to their liking. Another senior lady up the lane has an Apple because her son, a professional photographer, uses it in his work and set her up with a similar system so that he can assist her remotely as her administrator.

These folk are all gay companions to socialize with, as per the first definition of the word. I rather gather that most posters are using this adjective in the derogatory definition.

Urban Dictionary

gay

1. jovial or happy, good-spirited

2. a homosexual male or female

3. often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. originating from homophobia. quite preferable among many teenage males in order to buff up their "masculinity"

How many of you are operating from the premise of definition #3? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back