why boys are mean at pain?

Aha!!! :cool: That was an undercover question actually to see how much you recorded on members around here...you tested "positive"

You don't understand, me and ent-b know each other in person. So, I usually have knowledge of what he posts. :p

You don't understand, me and ent-b know each other in person. So, I usually have knowledge of what he posts. :p

well guess what I understood that perfectly well because that post before it was actually a dummy post to know more of your relationship between USS ent-b and you...and now I have gathered enough information...to strike :cool:

Muahahahahahaha!! I have exposed the secret KGB operative!! Draqon, prepare to see the federal police verry soon! :D

Muahahahahahaha!! I have exposed the secret KGB operative!! Draqon, prepare to see the federal police verry soon! :D

actually you got no authority here boy...I was posing as this 21 year old Russian, my CIA operation here is done into finding un-patriotic young lads like you are and handing them in to AMerican authorities for their communist ties.

You shall never catch me alliiiive!!!!!!!
commie.jpg

This thread was made for the purpose of trying to understand what I dont understand already.

It's not my fault your to dumb to see that. Same with you mods. This thread was made with the intentions of finding out more about male social patterns so that next time i see it, i can be able to tell myself why exactly they are doing it.

your lucky i dont care enough to complain to the owner of this site..

Then perhaps you should label it better, and make it seem like your not complaining.

Will people please stop posting on this STUPID thread.
Do it again and I'll be mean at pain to you.

Back