Why did this boy die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

windwaker

this happened some years back in michigan local news a bully beat/harassed this small skinny nerd and one day this nerd snapped. the bully went to grab the nerds privates so the nerd pinned him down and wrapped his legs/thighs around his throat squeezing so hard it caused him to bleed out his nose/mouth. it said for 5 minutes the boy was struggling. then after that he passed out, convulsed, and died. his face and skin was blue and his eyes were watering. if he was in a chokehold why didn't he die quickly? what did it mean by struggling? struggling to not get pinned down or struggling while he was in the hold? if it took that long and he was awake for 5 mins why didn't he escape the hold since the attacker was just a nerd? WHY didn't the boy just pass out and die in 10 seconds if he was in a chokehold?

This is the 4th or 5th thread we've had about this same incident. I'm not sure what the fascination with it is.

How about posting a link to a news story so we can confirm all of the details? It sounds like story out of a Jr. High locker room.

this was very local. since it happened 2 yrs ago I can't find anything. but it was definately on the tv news in GR Michigan.

Well, the death of a student at school would most definitely make the local news on multiple outlets...I can't find anything even remotely close to this story in news reports. So chances are this is just an urban legend.

I asked around.. at least 6 different people from my state also saw it on TV (News) no more than two years ago, with same details.

I asked around.. at least 6 different people from my state also saw it on TV (News) no more than two years ago, with same details.

If that's the case, then there should be some record of the story somewhere online. There isn't.

Last edited:
many murders happen that only make local tv or paper coverage.. some dont even make news at all. one kid was mentally ill, so its reasonable to think because of its sensitive nature it wouldnt be available again.

I heard a story about a kid who ate pop rocks, and washed them down with coke, and his stomach exploded!

ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!

The OP is a sockpuppet of that know-nothing kid who called himself "LEBLANC" and he's trying to start the same of stuff that got him permabanned.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

this happened some years back in michigan local news a bully beat/harassed this small skinny nerd and one day this nerd snapped. the bully went to grab the nerds privates so the nerd pinned him down and wrapped his legs/thighs around his throat squeezing so hard it caused him to bleed out his nose/mouth. it said for 5 minutes the boy was struggling. then after that he passed out, convulsed, and died. his face and skin was blue and his eyes were watering. if he was in a chokehold why didn't he die quickly? what did it mean by struggling? struggling to not get pinned down or struggling while he was in the hold? if it took that long and he was awake for 5 mins why didn't he escape the hold since the attacker was just a nerd? WHY didn't the boy just pass out and die in 10 seconds if he was in a chokehold?

download

ALERT!!!! ALERT!!!!

The OP is a sockpuppet of that know-nothing kid who called himself "LEBLANC" and he's trying to start the same of stuff that got him permabanned.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

Mod Hat

That is a pretty serious accusation to just throw around... do you have any proof of this claim?

Bully bullied kid, kid used deadly tactics to kill a man, nerd is guilty of murder I do believe.

Mod Hat

That is a pretty serious accusation to just throw around... do you have any proof of this claim?

How can you expect proof from an ordinary member? What I DO have is the fact that he has raised this question which we all suffered through before plus the FACT that he is every bit as uneducated as Leblanc was - compare the posts made under BOTH names and the similarities (topics, writing style, hard-headed attitude, etc.) are striking! He displays the exact same weakness in the identical area of knowledge under both names.

And even when you use your superpowers as Mod, don't be fooled if the IPAs are different, proxies (and other methods) are quite simple to use.

How can you expect proof from an ordinary member? What I DO have is the fact that he has raised this question which we all suffered through before plus the FACT that he is every bit as uneducated as Leblanc was - compare the posts made under BOTH names and the similarities (topics, writing style, hard-headed attitude, etc.) are striking! He displays the exact same weakness in the identical area of knowledge under both names.

And even when you use your superpowers as Mod, don't be fooled if the IPAs are different, proxies (and other methods) are quite simple to use.

Mod Hat

It was not my intention to upset you - I merely wished to know what made you make the claim - I appreciate the information though, thank you.

Mod Hat

It was not my intention to upset you - I merely wished to know what made you make the claim - I appreciate the information though, thank you.

Oh, no worries - I'm not upset in the least. :) One of my few talents as a former educator was the ability to spot work done by another. They always lacked the maturity and ability to take what their friend had written for them and re-word it - they just copied it word for word. :D I even had the honor of assisting the local police and the FBI identify a kidnapper through comparing his style of writing. It wasn't me, of course, but you might remember the same exact method was used to tentatively identify Ted Kaczynski, better known as the "Unabomber."

Mod Hat

Given the obvious similarity in posting styles (not to mention "debate" style, if you could call it that), as well as having very similar IP addresses, windwaker has been banned as a sockpuppet of LeBlanc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back