Why haven't women figured out to not wearing clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but unfortunately there's the whole legality issue of nudity...

where I live it never gets colder than 10ºC... during the summer we really wish we didn't have to use clothes

I agree.

although I would recommend requirinrg that people carry around a towel to sit on. When I'm at work, I'd rather not have to think about who's ass sweat is on a given chair.

Original tribes in Africa and South America don't wear hardly any clothes. Clothes were invented because they became a necessity as humans spread to colder climes and then religions decreed that to be naked was, a sin!

In Victorian England, religious prudishness reached such an abysmal low that even piano legs were 'dressed'; I presume, to prevent the piano stool from getting a hard on.

Female nakedness is an interesting idea to explore.
Being a guy, one of the first things that comes to mind is the benefit of seeing lots of naked women (hooray!). Upon further review, the next thing that jumps to mind is seeing my naked grandmother (oh no no noooooo!!)

If women walked around naked all the time:

1) Lack of bras would make their tits sag....ever read National Geographic?
2) We'd all just get used to it and then it would be boring....we'd be asking them to dress up to turn us on.

In Ancient Rome transparent clothes were all the rage. No. 2 happened. It has been tried before....and the same thing always happens. Trust me.

G. F. Schleebenhorst said:
If women walked around naked all the time:

1) Lack of bras would make their tits sag....ever read National Geographic?
2) We'd all just get used to it and then it would be boring....we'd be asking them to dress up to turn us on.

In Ancient Rome transparent clothes were all the rage. No. 2 happened. It has been tried before....and the same thing always happens. Trust me.

truth hurts...

You people are overlooking the obvious trauma that would ensue with respect to the wanton dissemination of various murky discharges.

Yes - why haven't women figured out to not wearing clothes yet?

Stoopid, stoopid women. What's wrong with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back