Why is Mazulu Still Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an afterlife. The fact that the LHC has not reproduced the chemistry of the spirit world does not change the fact that there is an afterlife. The complaints of others that the afterlife has not been proven scientifically changes nothing.

But a picture of a tornado and a lightning strike -that's hard scientific proof!

But a picture of a tornado and a lightning strike -that's hard scientific proof!

dark_matter_591.jpg

If you are claiming an afterlife, the burden of proof is on you Mazulu... so far, you have presented no actual admissible evidence...

I see a pie chart but there is no slice for an afterlife. You have a vision and a hope for one but only while you are in this life. After that...you're dead.
You are so cheery. Here is something positive for you. I thought it was breathtakingly beautiful.

Angel-Wallpaper-angels-9902019-1024-768.jpg

In any event, there are lots of pictures of angels that are beautiful.

If you are claiming an afterlife, the burden of proof is on you Mazulu... so far, you have presented no actual admissible evidence...

Sorry, the best I can do are some pictures. But if this is all the life we get, then I don't want to waste it in service to dogmatic science. I want to be free to find beauty in the world. As a woman of the faith, maybe this will be you in the afterlife.

11711136-3d-render-of-an-angel-in-the-sky-sky-and-clouds-are-composed-from-my-digital-photos.jpg

I will add it to my collection. Be sure to check out my gallery, which features an array of spider-goats!

Sorry, the best I can do are some pictures. But if this is all the life we get, then I don't want to waste it in service to dogmatic science. I want to be free to find beauty in the world. As a woman of the faith, maybe this will be you in the afterlife.

11711136-3d-render-of-an-angel-in-the-sky-sky-and-clouds-are-composed-from-my-digital-photos.jpg

... *blink* ...

I highly, HIGHLY doubt that is how I would look in the afterlife...

Cause, y'know... I'm a man and all... not a woman...

*blinks*

Is my username really that feminine?

What's missing? Icecream?
You posted the pie chart as supposed proof of the afterlife. What is missing in that pie chart?

I'll give you a hint.

Your pie chart clearly shows no evidence of any afterlife.

That bright white tunnel and what you may think is the afterlife is actually your brain entering its deaththrows and having a sort of brain surge. It's 'last hurrah'. There is no afterlife.

Kittamaru said:
I highly, HIGHLY doubt that is how I would look in the afterlife...
What?

You're telling me you are not looking forward to looking like some twisted anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back