Why try harder?

`

...egraS aD s'ti nehw tpec' - dral naht retteb si drah soC'

Oh, stop it Chris, I say... to myself... Ignore this thread - it's pointless, like most threads in this forum. Although, Why try harder? Oops, there I go again - got to think positive in this world... I love those optimistic people, hence, their in a deluded world... The human race is all fucked! God I need a woman! (The truth's coming out now) - Shit! I suppose thinking out loud helps me. Ah - ha ha ha ha haaa... (sigh) :confused:

its a good question... everyone will die eventually, so what'd it really matter? I guess my only response would be to say that you try harder so you can have the means to do things you enjoy.

The answer to your question, Chris, is so simple, that if I gave it to you, you wouldn't have any reason to try harder anymore, so I'd rather leave it unanswered.

(Not that I'm saying you're trying harder now, but still...)

The answer to your question, Chris, is so simple, that if I gave it to you, you wouldn't have any reason to try harder anymore, so I'd rather leave it unanswered.

(Not that I'm saying you're trying harder now, but still...)

I think the fusion of my melancholy and the fat guy in a t-shirt on the front of a Fatboy Slim album cover continually prompts this thread.

Back