Woman Beaters?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darksidZz

Valued Senior Member
Do you have sympathy for woman who stay with guys that beat up on them? I ask this because it's an unusual phenomena to me, after-all would you stay with someone that constantly beat you?

So yea.. what's up with that, do you have sympathy for those woman or do you think they get what they deserve? What about before they were getting beaten? It's unusual to see woman unwilling to leave a man and continue to get hit.. what's the logic there? Do you feel sympathy?

Do you have sympathy for woman who stay with guys that beat up on them? I ask this because it's an unusual phenomena to me, after-all would you stay with someone that constantly beat you?

So yea.. what's up with that, do you have sympathy for those woman or do you think they get what they deserve? What about before they were getting beaten? It's unusual to see woman unwilling to leave a man and continue to get hit.. what's the logic there? Do you feel sympathy?
That's the question that is begged stemming from many, many female behavioral traits. No, I don't have any sympathy for them, but on the flipside, a lot of women tend to rather stay in bad relationships than to risk being alone. I guess that's one of the weaknesses of women (which they don't realize they have).
A similar question would be, why do women shun nice guys and date jerks instead?
I have no sympathy for them because,
1. They bring this on themselves
2. The swear up and down by their 'woman's intuition'. If their 'intuition' served them like they think it should, then they wouldn't get into abusive relationships because their 'intuition' would tell them that the guy is an abuser and to stay away from him.

If not sypmathy, why not simple compassion?
More often than not women who are in abusive relationships were abused as children and throughout their lives.
The think they deserve it.
Does that mean they do?
If you, then you have about as much compassion as teh men who beat them.

I agree it is difficult to have sypmathy for women who don't leave, but to deny them of compassion and at least an attempt at understanding makes YOU a bastard.

darksidZz,
You are no longer a harmless, quirky, oddity to ket a kick out of.
You routinely suggest, and even directly threaten to injure/rape/abuse women.
You hint that you want to be a mass murderer.
Your polls are pointless, absurd and absolutely useless.
Your anti-Christian rhetoric is baseless hate speech.
The list goes on and on.

Remember what I said about what happens when you try to push the envelope, attempting to shock people for the attention?

Get help.

As I said, I am done trying to have discussions with you.
You are dispicable.

In the mean time, I think darksidZz should be banned for the reasons I stated above (among other things) and for what I quoted (and he subsequently deleted).

You routinely suggest, and even directly threaten to injure/rape/abuse women.

Link :shrug:

You hint that you want to be a mass murderer.
Your polls are pointless, absurd and absolutely useless.

What about those who vote in them?

Your anti-Christian rhetoric is baseless hate speech.

Is that the main reason you're disliking me so greatly now?

The list goes on and on.

Now that I've made fun of Christians ehh?

Remember

Open the door - I'm not superstitious.
But do it slowly and from the side, in case anything shoots or lunges out, I am not in its path - I'm also not stupid.
Have my pistol at the ready.

I actually like a thread you made! :^)

And other such comments.. please let's be friends I am not so bad :L

Did you read my blog? Cuz ya know that's seperate from this site, it would explain your anger that's for sure, lol

This thread is killed in its very start.

It's killed by this sentence:

I have sympathy for them, I also would like to take advantage of them in their moment of weakness so I can finally get laid
Stupid, stupid, stupid!

darksidZz I didn't want to give you infraction for this. This time I'll just warn you and lock this thread.

Next time be careful what you post! Avoid sensitive subjects if you cannot post as a mature person!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back