• False

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lixluke

Refined Reinvention
Valued Senior Member
Please don't take the title the wrong way. This is not a thread for bashing any gender. It is a simple survey of what people think. Please vote, and tell us what you think. If you don't take either side, please explain.

Please don't take the title the wrong way. This is not a thread for bashing any gender. It is a simple survey of what people think. Please vote, and tell us what you think. If you don't take either side, please explain.

Wow, how could someone "NOT" take the title the wrong way.
I think you should rephrase what you are meaning to find out.

Lixluke.
Women are not pigs, False.

Women are an essense of all that is right and supportive in our world. They cannot express it but this doesn't make them pigs.

Males are just as bad.

Women are women.
Pigs are pigs.
And the title IS offensive.
And why is there no option for "The originator of this thread is an idiot"?

Women are an essense of all that is right and supportive in our world. They cannot express it but this doesn't make them pigs.

Yes, but I wouldn't say "right"; rather, women are the essence of passion. Women really are the epitome of human.

Yes, but I wouldn't say "right"; rather, women are the essence of passion. Women really are the epitome of human.

Incorrect. Women are the essense of all that is right. Men supplement it with a will, a thing which all women desire. They do not desire that which they do not have. You contradict yourself usually and once again.:bawl:

If a man is a non-moral shout out and a womans is a passion, how would you believe the two compliment each other?.....

Incorrect. Women are the essense of all that is right. Men supplement it with a will, a thing which all women desire. They do not desire that which they do not have.

I understand what you are saying but I disagree. Women represent the artistic, perfectionist side of man.

I understand what you are saying but I disagree. Women represent the artistic, perfectionist side of man.

True and yet a man wants to give her (the woman) that love.... It's like a game.

On the one side you have what a woman emphysises.
On the other you have what the man emphysises.

Both need what they want, as a woman does desire the perfection inherant in man. He would love to give it to her. Sometimes it would appear impossible because of her perfectionistic side they can never really mesh, except when at the pinnical of love.

Pigs are in the genus Sus.
Women are in the genus Homo.
Therefore, women are not pigs.

(it would seem that lixluke is in the genus Arion, however.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back