you guys are ok.

In both situations you wrote in large caps, called foul and no fair play and allowed others to drag you further and further into the mire. Why was that?

I have to admit, that started off as amusing. The whole losing the plot thing. But then it became annoying. As soon as one turns the heat up, even just a little bit, he falls apart and the caps and accusations of abuse and misrepresentation starts to flow.

Someone should give him a good hard shake and tell him that he's a 31 year old man. Not an emo teenager with bad hair and eyeliner.

Neverfly said:
Occasionally you FEEL that way. But you have a choice as to what approach to use.
And how is that going for you so far? Well?

On HERE?
I'm not aware of ANY. Emotions get in the way and the debate breaks down.
Okay. I have to say it.

What is with the caps?

On OTHER forums, I have.
And that's the thing for you, isn't it? You are not influencing that many people here. More to the point, people are directly challenging you on this forum.

Fun has its limits. You can have fun and not act like a schoolyard brawl just fine.
Sometimes the schoolyard brawl is the most fun and one just needs to know how to take the most efficient jabs to bring the other undone. You should learn or try to learn to do that.:D

I see nothing wrong with this.
Nor do I. It is an environment in which the physical factors of an argument can not apply, and therefore levels the field to the mind.
To take all emotion from a debate and apply only reason and poite discourse, however, is the opposite end of the scale.
The middle ground is where the fun is.

Occasionally you FEEL that way. But you have a choice as to what approach to use.
Of course. And that approach determines the success of the discussion, or its entertainment value.
We are here, essentially, to entertain ourselves. Debating our values and ideals is the arena.

On HERE?
I'm not aware of ANY. Emotions get in the way and the debate breaks down.
On OTHER forums, I have.
To which Lucy has bought a telling argument - why are you here, then?
Bells brings another - why the caps?

Fun has its limits. You can have fun and not act like a schoolyard brawl just fine.
Just as dry, reasoned debate has its limits.

Lucy:
awwww....

screeching up on old times as usual, eh losers?
As opposed to being the guy who never left, even after being forced to on a few occasions?

Old times are fun. Nostalgia, and all that. I'm actually amused to see you, you little blowfish, rather than dismayed.

marquis

mmph
a change of tactic i see
blathering up on old times, eh loser?

bells

i however cannot think of a single redeeming quality you and your ilk have

/smile

bells

i however cannot think of a single redeeming quality you and your ilk have

/smile
Aww.. Does Princess need a cuddle?

thumbnail.img

:)

Mmm bacon..

But seriously, is that the best you can do Gus Gus? Looks a bit desperate.

What has happened to you? Where is that stinging humour we once knew and loved? I call you a chihuahua and your response? A dog trying to mount a pig. Ugh.. I miss spookz.

thumbnail.img

But seriously, is that the best you can do bellsy bells? Looks a bit desperate.

What has happened to you? Where is even that somewhat mediocre humour we once knew and sneered at? I call you a fishwife and your response? A doggie fashion show? Ugh.. things are going from bad to worse.

Looks a bit desperate.

no shit sherlock
you sure did squeal up a storm
of course.........stuck pigs and all
whaddhya expect?
eh? eh?

Last edited:
thumbnail.img

But seriously, is that the best you can do bellsy bells? Looks a bit desperate.

What has happened to you? Where is even that somewhat mediocre humour we once knew and sneered at? I call you a fishwife and your response? A doggie fashion show? Ugh.. things are going from bad to worse.

Do I sense an echo in here?

Come on Princess. Stop scraping your butt on the floor. Go on.. git.. Before Neverfly returns with the hand wringing and "CAPS".

Back