You Tube poor quality videos

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Michael 345, Sep 14, 2023.

1. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Anybody have any idea why some videos, the one's I am being specific about are from The Big Bang Theory and from short time ago Mrs Brown's Boys

TBBT videos are running in mirror image mod

Mrs Brown's Boys, the few I have seen, have very bad noisy audio well out of sync

Little off topic

Have found Bolero relaxing and settles my Grover's Itch condition down when I have to wait for next dose of medication

This has been spoilt, by one idiot advertiser, putting in a few moments before the end of the video their 30 sec ad

Really? Orchestra reaching the climax of the piece and you run a 30 sec ad?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

Specific links might help. The "Mrs Brown's Boys" and TBBT videos I randomly looked at seemed okay.

Sometimes a video was just uploaded carelessly, especially when they're private individual accounts rather than companies. Google addresses those problems here: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/58134?hl=en#zippy=

If it is instead the personal device that is the source of the difficulties rather than the video itself, then it might be:

Caching Issues (Clear the browser cache.)

Hardware Acceleration (Is it enabled in browser settings? Sometimes having it activated can even cause problems, though surely rarer.)

Audio Driver (Outdated or damaged?)

Graphics Driver (Outdated or damaged?)

Or maybe the browser itself (or even the operating system) hasn't been automatically updated in quite a while, due to some glitch.
    _

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.