YouTube Favorites

When topics are too specialized, they exclude many from participating. Conversely, when the topic is too general or too broad, the answers may be so wide ranging as to make it difficult to keep a rein on the thread.

Your sad songs thread seems to have been a good call, KJK, as the majority of people can relate to sadness at some level in their life and most also have been exposed to music which might reflect how they are feeling at the time.

Actually scheherazade was right when she asked how many others would participate in the topic. I've had some good topics and I like that others find them interesting and entertaining. I especially like the ones that keep going a little bit at a time over a long time such as the sad songs topic. However if your going to start topics you have to be prepared for those that get no responses at all and just let them go <RIP>. Also if you expect others to post to your topics it really helps if you post to their topic once in a while.

I'd post just for laughs ;)

I think a lot of people would find Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg inappropriate so it's not hard lol.

When topics are too specialized, they exclude many from participating. Conversely, when the topic is too general or too broad, the answers may be so wide ranging as to make it difficult to keep a rein on the thread.

Your sad songs thread seems to have been a good call, KJK, as the majority of people can relate to sadness at some level in their life and most also have been exposed to music which might reflect how they are feeling at the time.

Popular topics help a lot.:D

Love, Sex, and Magic - Ciara ft. Justin Timberlake (Lyrics)

I have been enjoying the videos of Jolene McNulty. She's 16 and just got a banjo (the same model I have), and she's teaching herself how to play clawhammer (old time) style. Here she is singing a duet. By herself. On a pool table.

Defying logic on a pool table.

森の木琴

Forests need periodic thinning to grow healthy woods and remain productive. Docomo used the waste wood for its cellphones shown at the end of the CM. The wood used for the xylophone was also from waste wood, re-used for something else later. It shows the beauty of nature and a group of people collaboratively producing art from nature by relying on their imagination and careful hard work, a message for all of us. This was an un-aired phantom CM that won three prizes at the Cannes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_CDLBTJD4M&feature=player_embedded

Back