Zero Tolerance

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by superstring01, Nov 6, 2009.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

How does Gustav find these images???

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superstring01 Moderator

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. superstring01 Moderator

Well, the swastika-like symbol in India has a markedly different meaning than it does in Germany. I submit that this is that Indian affront to PC-ness and is just poking fun at history while nodding to indigenous Indian symbolism.

~String

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think its just sensationalism. When you live in a city of 20 million people and have just about anything from everywhere, its pretty hard to come up with stuff that will get attention

Now hes on a world map, for just a week of advertising, thats pretty good for a home grown entrepreneur.

9. superstring01 Moderator

Do Indians do Mexican, Italian and Sushi right?

~String

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ya, but we like to make it Indianised. So anything you get in India, will have its own flavour. I used to really miss Indian Chinese food abroad.

11. mike47 Banned Banned

Where is zero tolerance ?.
    Someone follows my threads and keeps on saying and chanting....trolling, trolling....whereas there is no trolling . The mods do nothing to him and do not warn him or ban him . This is an attempt to silence me vis a vis the issues I care about . Zero tolerance for some while some do everything they wish . Are adults supposed to behave like this ?.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Favoritism and injustice are everywhere even here and in the open .
    If you want to silence someone ...just cry fool....trolling .
    The truth will never be silenced .

12. superstring01 Moderator

Counte wasn't breaking any rules, Mike. He was probably breaking YOUR rules, but not OUR rules. Participating in the WE&P fora while debating you on the points HE saw as flawed is allowed. If you constantly restate your points but never back them up with substance (which you often to), then you are trolling. So expect to be called a troll of you do that.

If you can't handle the heat, if you don't like debate, then stay out of the WE&P fora. Simple solution. See, the problem here is that you expect to be trusted and taken seriously. Well, people here don't trust you and take you seriously. You complain when you are debated (to mods). You complain in the forum when challenged by those with real facts. You complain when people act like you. See, the complaints never stop.

My suggestion, stick to a forum that's more your style. Obviously the WE&P are a little too tough for you.

~String

13. Gustav Banned Banned

from the wiki link......

The Indian Jewish Federation reacted positively, saying it was relieved. "The incident exposes the lack of understanding of the present generation about the atrocities of the past and the need to educate them about crimes against humanity," Solomon said.

yes, mr solomon, what might you have in mind?

/chortle

what's that?

Holocaust missionaries all over the world are setting out to foreign places to spread the Holocaust. There are so many people who feel they are called upon to spread the word of the Holocaust. It is their dream to share the Holocaust to all the people of the world. These Holocaust missionaries are responsible for many tasks, but there are four specific tasks that they intend to accomplish.

1. Glorify our One True Holocaust – As Holocaustians, we believe there is only ONE Holocaust. The Holocaust we honor is the ONE and only Holocaust in all of History. THe Holocaust is what made us to be special and unique. Missionaries set out to glorify the Holocaust, and to share their belief that there is only ONE Holocaust.

2. Model the Holocaust – Missionaries try to model the loving fellowship that they have experienced just from knowing and loving the Holocaust, and having the Holocaust as a constant presence in their lives. They do not pretend to be perfect. They just want to share how the Holocaust’s presence has fulfilled their lives, and hope to inspire people to love the Holocaust so they can experience the ultimate love and peace the Holocaust can provide.

3. Tell about the Holocaust to those who do not Believe – They are not there to tell them what to believe. Missionaries simply want to share their love for the Holocaust and tell people what the Holocaust has done for them. Missionaries want to share the truth about the Holocaustians, who sacrificed Themselves in the Ovens for our sins, and how We resurrected Them for all of eternity

4. Help To Establish Holocaust Memorial Churches – Helping to not only build the churches, but to share with new believers the importance of establishing fellowship through these local churches, where people can come to serve and honor the Holocaust, while supporting others.

oh
    ok

14. phlogistician Banned Banned

If the strict rules here annoy people, try;

http://www.phlogredux.org

It's largely unmoderated, apart from spam.

The format is limited, old school text, and discussions nested so you can go off on tangents if you like, you don't have to stick to the topic. You may swear and flame all you like. It might not get you very far, but at least it gets it off your chest. Give it a whirl.

15. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Hey I started to love that each forum has completely different rules! Yehaahh!

I think this started with Tiassa demanding quotes and what not then every moderator who wanted to show him/herself to be tough on terrorism or what not implemented some selfrule in his/her forum.

I love variety so I embrace this free for all moderation!! Good job suckers!!!

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Save me, suckers!

17. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Hay i gave it a once-over an it looks interestin but i dont understan the "format" yet... do you have to "sign-in"???... anyhow... it looks like a good place for Pasture Timmy to make new frinds.!!!

How many mambers are ther.???

Is ther a good area for me to introduce myself.???

If somone posts "jibber-jabber"... will i be able to say its "jibber-jabber" wit-out gettin my post deleted???... LOL.!!!

Edit:::
    I guess i have alredy had som of my questons answrd... i have alredy joined up an posted an made a home page an anxious to make new frinds

Last edited: Dec 11, 2009