ACORN, trying to help the democrats steal another election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cazzo, Oct 9, 2008.

?

I think ACORN should be :

1. Shut down immediately and investigated and members prosecuted for voter fraud

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Simply shut down

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  4. Left alone, it's doing a good job

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Then Learn, do some research, talk to your elders, they can provide you a education beyond measure.

Your ego gets in the way, to often.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

you don't get it do you. If you want people to respect you you have to show them some modicum of respect first.

I do learn, I do do some research, and I do talk to my elders. That is why I'm smarter than you. I learned at a very young age to know who is smarter than me and who is. Your still projecting. Your ego doesn't allow you to get that you can be wrong and that someone younger than you can be right. Yes I do have an arrogant streak but it is something that I have recognized. Have you recognized your own ego?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes grasshopper, anything you say, your ego is in the way again.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I told you 2 times don't call me grasshopper. I am trying to be polite and adult about this. I would like the common decency of you returning the favor.

8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Then learn.

9. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I do learn.
    just because I'm not moving toward your extreme right wing belief system doesn't mean I'm not learning.

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Again your ego is getting in the way grasshopper.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

First, for the fourth time don't call me grasshopper. How would you like it if I called you buffie repeatedly after you asked me not too?

secondly It is not my ego that prevents me from learning from you. You mere have nothing worth teaching me. The things you believe you could teach I have already found I would be better taught be listening and interacting with other people here.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Your ego on full display.

I am other people, and I don't agree with you, those who don't agree are the people who will teach you the most.

And when your wrong, I will call you on it, so grow up and prove your points, prove them with citation of fact, and evidence.

You run from knowledge that doesn't agree with your ego inflated perspective, and brag about being self educated, and then expect everyone to kiss your ass and tell you how brilliant you are.

Like I said if I were you I would fire that teacher, and get a new one.

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I chose to learn from readonly some one smarter, more knowledgeable than you on more topics, and not a dick toward me. Why get rid of a teacher for a lesser one. I have proved my points with citation of fact. Grow up and learn just because a source disagrees with doesn't mean its biased and nonfactual.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

What have you proven, your source were High Profile Democrats, and when I read the source works, there was nothing point to the Republican.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., not biased? :roflmao:

Remember, your the one who responded with four letter words.

If you had any reading comprehension, you would have realized, that I was commenting on your claim of self education, and the Teacher that I was telling you to fire, was you, yourself, that is the teacher who isn't getting the job done.

15. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

that funny because I checked several of the 208 works sited and there are plenty that said republican were committing election fraud

he is biased his article wasn't

Their easier to spell.

I figured as much. But since most of you complaints toward my intellect are that I view thing differently I discarded it as a biased diagnoses. Your complaints about my skills are all rooted, as far as I can tell, in your views of people my age and beliefs. I disagree with I am young and liberal so their must be something wrong with my reasoning skills.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Then why haven't you provided them?

And you wonder why I question your logic?

And they get you in trouble.

Again, your ego is getting in the way of your education, I know many your gentlemen and ladies, who have out standing, reasoning skills, the ability to hold coherent discussion, brilliant Debating Skills, impressive research skills, and don't let their egos get in the way of learning.

So just learn.

17. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Because I refuse to go through a works sited page for other people. Its not my job to hold someone's hand and walk them through checking out a citation's source. The whole purpose of a works cited paged is so it isn't needed for some one to tell you where the info came from because its already given to you. It there so people can find where an article got it source.

You do you just said something that reflected poorly on how you judge for bias? You should always check each article or what not for bias and just the person. Is it not possible for a say a pro-war person to write an unbiased article about a war they support? Look through the article by kennedy is there loaded language? no. Are republicans referred to by overly negative terminology? no. is there in over use of hyperbole in describing the what they claim to be election fraud? No. Where is the bias in the article it self.

Not really

You can't educate me. Even if I wanted to learn from you I couldn't. Your methodology of how you present information and the way I process are to alien to each other to be compatible.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

YES, Your to dammed lazy, exactly, yet you expect everyone else to hold your hand and walk you through everything.

So as I said I spent a afternoon reading the work site references, and what I found was no smoking gun that pointed to the Republicans, but there were several that point to ACORN and the Democrats.

What the hell are you trying to say?

You don't have to use loaded language to writ a biased article all you have to do is leave out information that is inconvenient to your premise.

Something you do all the time.

The Owl the more light you shine on him the less he see's.

It isn't that I can't teach you, it is that your refuse to learn.

Yes, the way you process information is alien, and again I would fire the instructor who taught you to process that information in such a alien way as to be totally useless.

You are self taught by your own admission, I would demand my enrollment fees back.

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

For all the talk of Acorn which is really not an issue, why is the libera media not talking bout Republican distributing false election date material:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=6138925&page=1

This really does disenfranchise voters and is a classic voter supression tactic. Why is it Republicans are always trying to keep people from voting if they are so big on democracy?

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Hay joe, I found a enlargement of the said leaflet, and they have Nixon in the Seal on the right side of the leaflet, in his I am not a crook pose.

No sense of humor Joe.

Only a Democrat would be so obtuse, as not to know what day to vote.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

still projecting I see. Yes I ask for people to show where their source got their info because4 no one on your side of the debate has ever to my knowledge used a source with a works cited page.

Your truly are dense you know that. In your dubious attempts to mock me you only succeed in mocking your self. Leaving out important relevant info like you leaving out the fact that ACORN it self flagged the registration so the government could investigate them?

You don't get how nocturnal owls eyesight works do you? Just shining a light on it will not screw up its vision.

I can learn very well. I just refuse to learn the bullshit you try and present as facts. Biased sources and illogical conclusions no thanks. I'll learn from some one who actually knows what they are talking about. Like read only.

And once again you either lack the wit to understand my point or just chose to misunderstand it. People think in different ways. Unless their is some compatibility in their ways of thinking 2 people will not be able to teach each other anything. I have tried to be an adult and respectful toward and to honestly try and resolve our differences. Please refrain from talking to me until your adult enough to do the same because I have better things to do than to deal with your childish behavior.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So much bull shit here I don't even know were to start.

Yes, Grasshopper, childish behavior, your to lazy, you lack of even the basic drive to properly research and and present a logical debate.

You define words to suit your definition, in contravention of Authoritative Dictionary sources, and than want to claim that I don't understand your point.

Well words have meaning, and those meaning are set, by definition and usage, and unless those meanings are followed, those point, that you claim to make, in your childish interpretation of your vaunted self education are use less, as no one else can decipher your meaning.

So therefore, you claim to be the Victor, because, no one understands your vaunted points.

Because your points are defined by your personnel definition of the word usage, with no basis in the standard definition as delineated by dictionary and common usage, you have made no point, which is worthy of your spurious claim to victory, or crushing of your opponents.

Those are the words of a Child, and come from a childish ego of invincibility, and false grandeur, according to your personnel biased belief in the superiority of your self taught education, with no basis in real life experience, or demonstrated reality.

As I said I would fire your teacher if I were you, and replace him with a real teacher.