All Women Desire to Castrate All Men

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Tnerb Banned Banned

This is to combat all of the other women threads and to get my point across (once and for all dammit).

My point after all is strong and not weak. (see the title)

It's more funny though, but I can't put up with the fact that women threads on this forum are for pussies. Naturally.

It's that simple, really... Women telling their rights, taking up for women, ... we all know when we're not happy with ourselfs we take it out on everyone else.
    Anywho, that's what this thread is for, hope you guys enjoy, seeing that your girl likes it when u squ for the sole reason that you're not female....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

ahmm.. can't handle me huh. Women threads: CLOSED

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=53540
    For your pleasure, a link to the other thread "Women and this Forum"

[which btw i've posted a few things back and foruth in.... combat me now.. and no, i'm not imating JB or Invert Nex. Enjoy....]lol

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Retard Banned Banned

And it looks like they've succeeded.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

lol. What have they succeeded with? Let me guess... making me angry?

8. Retard Banned Banned

No, castrating men.

9. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

this thread is incoherent dribble, I can't tell whats sarcasm and what isn't. here are my suggestions either way:

if it is a sarcastic thread, try not to make them in the future, its hard to convey sarcasm in text.

if you are serious, then you sound pretty stupid (no offense) because anyone who makes categorical statements sounds stupid.

10. Retard Banned Banned

See what I mean?

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

Why thank you cato, that indeed was an interesting post. I will take your advice and not post sarcasm in the future as much...
    Yes, I was rather sarcastic, as well as whatever else, but my categorical imperative is simple: All Women Desire to Castrate All Men. The thread seems fairly straight forward to me, even logical...

12. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i told you! i dont want to castrate anybody!!

13. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

again, you sound really stupid if you are not sarcastic. only a moron would make such a statement. we here at SCI-forums tend to reason based on REASONABLE assumptions, and evidences. ALL women doing anything is not reasonable, and there is no evidence to support the claim.

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

Why cato, youknow me very well don't you! If I am stupid you have no claim to support your claim. We here at sciforums also argue about a lot of dribble on a side note, don't like my writing? Sue me. ALL women doing anything is reasonable. And there is an infinite ammount of evidence to support my claim.

15. Tnerb Banned Banned

Varda. Quit it. Your personality is such that you say things at time with the desire for castration. That is a categorical statement cato, also one which downs women, and is fun to get to the bottom of.........

16. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

[sarcasm]yeah, nothing wrong with your english skills[/sarcasm]

my claim is well reasoned. only a fool would say that all things are a certain way. you could say that many women do said action, or that most that you have met. you claim can only be true if you could read the mind and innermost thoughts and feelings of every women on earth at all times, which is a moronic thing to state.

you second argument is reasonable. I think it is false, but it is not moronic to state such a thing because you have evidence, conversations, that you feel support your conclusion.

17. draqon Banned Banned

Women of my nation like men who are not castrated. Men of my nation have no need to castrate, they are healthy and choose healthy girls. People of my nation do not have to fear of sexually transmitted diseases. Besides a king with crown is much more pleasing.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Last edited: Mar 26, 2006
  19. Tnerb Banned Banned

Indeed so, dragon, but not necessarily so.

Surely it is true, however the contention remains. Women threads are destend to be for women, and should be closed for lack. ...........

20. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

hmmmm like what?

21. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

your argument is, in essence: I have enouctered x number of things that I assume are a certain way, therefore all of these things must be that way.

I wish we could ban people for being nutters.

22. draqon Banned Banned

really? nutters are good with some peanut butter, they taste sweet ya know.

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

lol Would you really like me to show you? I don't think it will be so great.... Like... how about...:

You are meeting your boss at the center for work. There are many people there. At work it is relatevly chaotic, and a lot of stuff happens (say a police department). There are several guys and girls you earnestly do not like, rather you dis-like the drama. You take on a coping mechanism, rather you cope naturally.

Drama occurs as you have to talk with a guy. You talk with the guy. The way you do. We must agree that women are innately differnt than males. If we cannot agree here, ask me to explain... again. Anywho, Talking with the guy, he obviously has a grip to his nuts due to the way he talks. "The act of castration is freeing the male from his innate stupidity in the tone of his voice." Of corse such a thing may not be true, however there is an aspect you do not like when talking with him.

Walking away you talk with a female. Things are different as the female bonding is a different sort of conflict.

There you have it. Resting alone you are happy.