Archery

Jesus, why you giving O2 to this thread? Some smart people on this site, some others do not seem to care that effort has been put into the site.
People giving their time and knowledge to help with science enquiries.
I have already gained respect of a few guys on here.
As a fairly recent addition to the site, my take? Be brutal and move on.
Give Oxygen (Sunday naming her now) to threads worth it.
Who is that aimed at, the mods? If so, then welcome to sciforums.
Pun intended "aimed"

What's the value of a principle? If the aim is about the principle, then the aim also may be about the practice. Principle and practice. I would suggest that's the principle point and aim - pun intended for the point. Ha ha

Could archery be a religious practice or concept? I'm thinking about learning it and practicing religiously.
Certainly. There are many patron gods of archery, such as Apollo and Artemis, Diana, Ullr, etc. Practicing archery can be dedicated to them, the effort itself is a kind of offering, the practice is then done in their honor.

And that's just a polytheistic standpoint. Really, any practice can be spiritual and ritualistic if it means something to you, appeals to your inner being, etc.

Certainly. There are many patron gods of archery, such as Apollo and Artemis, Diana, Ullr, etc. Practicing archery can be dedicated to them, the effort itself is a kind of offering, the practice is then done in their honor.

And that's just a polytheistic standpoint. Really, any practice can be spiritual and ritualistic if it means something to you, appeals to your inner being, etc.

Music too among other things. It's cool ... To apply a type of dedication to a practice ... You know umm religiously.

Back