Atlantis

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tristan, Jul 23, 2001.

1. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

i would like to hear anybody and everybodies view on the Lost City Of Atlantis. Example: proof of existance, Your opinion, ect.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

If you want to know the truth:

There was a stone age civilization (similar to Mayan) probably east of USA that had a bunch of large islands (similar to Malaysia) which sunk loooong time ago. They found large artificial stone walls and pillars under the ocean off the coast of Bimini islands. It could be the place before that biblical flood. The society was probably agarian.

Now the speculation:

It is nice to think about a highly advanced technological society in Atlantis where they used crystals to harness energy and anti-gravity contraptions to move large 20 ton stones and so on.... We could also say that the greek Gods are real because they had teleportation devices, replicators and so on....Myth, Fiction and Reality can sometimes blur when no hard evidence is found.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Cosmos by Carl Sagan KICKS ASS! anywho i just got to a part in the book where he talks about the greeks. Now the Ionians developed modern science like the hypotheisis. But what happened was mystiscism and religion said that science was fake and so science died out for 2000 years untill it was basically was rediscovered 200 years ago. i mean if you realy think about it almost every thing you have, or can see has been developed with in the last 200 years. So what if there was a small pocket of people some where on an island that never stoped using science. They would be literally 1800 years ahead of us which is amazing!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

I would like to believe that too. I just saw in discovery channel regrading a location in Bolivia where the canals go straight for a thousand miles. Large drawings of unusual animals have been etched into the ground and so on. Unfortunately no such advanced gadgets has been found anywhere on the planet. No advanced alloys such as Titanium Carbide or tools with black diamond tips have been found.

Without advanced alloys, polymers, circuits, electrical appliances, computer items, cosmetics, effects of plasma or laser, it is hard to construct a society based on science.

I welcome a debate on what a science based advanced civilization will look like say in 4000 AD (assuming we live in peace and harmony and that the planet has not blown up), and then let us see if remnants of such byproducts has been found....

8. kenton Registered Member

9. kenton Registered Member

10. AKSPAZ Registered Member

Hello there. I have always felt felt a deep connection with Atlantis and the Egyptian Pyrimids. I have read a few books on their use of color in healing and everyday use, which correlates to many other authors on chromotherapy. I use Manual Muscle Testing (MMT) to test the body for disturbances in the energy patterns (e.g. Chinese Meridians, Aura, Chi, Qi, Prana, Innate Intelligence, color, sound, etc.)
    I totally believe that Atlantis was an advanced peaceful society and probably the site of a Galactic spaceport. We have many UFO confirmations that are currently being brought before congress, check out www.disclosureproject.com for more info.

No clue as to what happened to them, although I did read that the city layed upon a power point on our planetary grid. Just as humans have meridian channels, so does the planet, and people can become disconnected from the planet in an electro-magnetic way. They suppossedly built large crystals that harnessed the energy, these were either stolen, destroyed, or the energies corrupted by those who controlled them.
    I also am pretty sure that many things were accomplished by thought, conscious will, imagination, telepathy. The mind is, after all, whatever it focuses on, or, I am whatever disturbs me.

11. kmguru Staff Member

Hello AKSPAZ:

Welcome to sciforums. I hope your stay here is a long and prosperous one.

With regrad to your comments, everything is possible though what we know today makes it highly improbable. But we must keep an open mind.

Can you explain what a MMT is? Is it a gadget by some company or a procedure? Thanks

12. AKSPAZ Registered Member

MMT

Manual Muscle Testing is the testing of specific muscles of the body from an Isometric to a eccentric position. It is a neurological locking as opposed to a strength test. Muscles can only be Facilitated (on) or Inhibited (off), so you can have a person think something, or taste a substance, or even challange the physical structure, and the muscle locking will change according to the input. It is similar to a pendulum in that it gives yes or no responses. The oldest text in existance,an Egyptian papyrus on medicine actually relates chinese meridian lines to specific muscles, so I am learning an ancient form of healing, or information gathering.

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Welcome to Sciforums, AKSPAZ. May your posts be long and varied!

I find this immensely interesting. Would you please expand upon this a bit?

14. kmguru Staff Member

Is there a gadget that is already available that measures the on-off state or may be we could build one...

I saw somewhere that there is a device that accurately pipoints the meridians. Do you know such a device? Does it work on changes in impedance of the skin, thermal or voltage differential?

What is the use of MMT? Vs meridian, if they accomplish the same thing? Thanks

15. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Am I missing something here?
    How then do you have the ability to vary you muscle's response?

Seems that if that were the case ...

Damn, I'd hate to have to repair a wrist watch.