Ban Me Please

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sderenzi, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Good.
    Then you'll stop moping around?

None of this means my mom can't be a bitch.
    What's wrong with being a bitch anyway?
    You got something against bitches?
    You probably don't like assholes either.
    Hey, buddy, assholes are people too.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That's something those Columbine fuckers forgot. Don't make the same mistake they did. You're one step away from going on a killing spree.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

With the image of this ugly person...I live you until whenever. I gottta go sleep.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Teetotaler Registered Senior Member

Is this her Invert? or should I call you O RLY?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Wonder what he'd look like in a pinafore?

8. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

i'm begining to see why porf didn't take you up on your offer.

i've been incensed in this thread. i think i'll go murder some innocent people for it.

invert sez: that's okay son you have a right to.

10. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I doubt it.

Heh.
    "Don't look, Ethel! It was too late. She'd done been incensed..."

Muaha!

I've said nothing about rights.
    You are free to do as you wish though.
    Go kill anyone you want.
    There are consequences to any such an act, however.

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

no?
    it seems to me that you are trying, REALLY trying, to absolve the the dicklickers that murdered the innocent at columbine.
    am i wrong in my impression?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

From where I stand, he seems more interested in being allowed to speak his mind, a point he is emphasising rather negatively to get a reaction.

13. sderenzi Banned Banned

What a crock of bullshit people, you know all he's saying is that if you're teased for like 3 years in high school and the people all around ignore or belittle you then it's obvious they can expect something to happen, if it's their deaths who the fuck gives a damn cuz they were shitheads to those guys! In my opinion if people actually had some class they wouldn't have teased the guys and insulted them, I don't agree they had a right to kill but certainly the victims had it coming to a degree

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

yes, and you're the biggest crock of bullshit since duendy.
    fuck you you immature self rightous pile of amphibean shit.
    i was born with lazy eye, you know cross eye?
    have any fucking idea the horseshit i had to endure?
    according to you and vert that gives me the right to slaughter people.
    take your whiney ass to some bleeding heart liberal, pussyboy.
    grow up, little boy. it won't cure your little dick syndrom though.
    piss off numbnuts.

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I agree with leopold but then without the colourful swearing.

16. sderenzi Banned Banned

I agree with him to, although I must say he certainly has a knack for picking the bad guy, afterall I'm such a meanie right?

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

That has got to be the biggest Camel-toe ever. I think you know the one I mean.

Oh, and yes - ban deren.. oh. I see you already have.

(Why would I want him banned? Just for the hell of it.)

18. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Leo,

Yes. I've clearly stated that I disgree with their behavior on many levels.
    I've also clearly stated that they are responsible for their behavior and that there is no excuse for it. There may be mitigating factors, but this doesn't withdraw personal responsibility.
    Everyone is ultimately responsible for their lives. Every decision of their lives. Every act.
    This is a simple fact of life. To deny it is to fall prey to an error in reasoning I view as worse than death.

I've already stated that I'm not talking about 'rights'. I realize that your emotional bias is preventing you from looking at the matter rationally, but please try to stop putting words in my mouth. It's rather unethical.

Sam,

What?!!!
    Well. Little bit.
    But I also speak the truth as I see it. I may be pushing forth a bit of a polemic, but the root of the matter is embedded firmly in my personal belief system.

I believe in choice and personal responsibility. This is why people like Cool Skill and Metakron annoy me so much. They are anathema to the root ideals of my existence.

I also strongly suspect that the Columbine killers share many things in common with Metakron (from their bullied histories). I'm sure that I would have found them to be as distasteful as I find Metakron because of their lack of personal responsibility. For their penchant on blaming all their woes on the 'jocks' or whoever.

But, it should be remembered that they were teenagers and this entails poor reasoning skills combined with a penchant for drama combined with a desperate search for meaning and order combined with so much else that is the hallmark of being a teenager.
    No. None of this excuses their behavior, far from. But, it is part of the whole and one must consider the whole picture rather than jerking about in reactionism as people like Leo seem to do.

What is interesting is how he is unable to equate his behavior towards the mentally handicapped to the ideals under discussion here. It demonstrates the depth of his bias.

Emotional bias is a terrible thing.
    Emotions are the root of our existence and should not be suppressed lest we lose our zest for life itself, yet they should be examined to determine how they might be blinding us to facets of existence which might well give us a wider and deeper perspective on the issues at hand.

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

it seems to me that you are trying to somehow "glorify" their actions by saying it takes guts to "step over the line".
    the shooters at columbine were cowards invert, period. they couldn't go one on one so what did they do?
    okay, done.

frankly i consider myself fairly objective.

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I simply state the facts of the matter.
    It implies no glorification whatsoever.
    They stepped outside of societal norms.
    They embarked upon a suicide mission.
    They 'crossed the line'.

Simple as that.
    It took balls to do that.
    This implies no judgment whatsoever on the ethics of their action.

I've already stated my position on the ethics of the situation. I'm sorry if you have a difficult time in separating different strands of thought. Emotional bias tends to do that. Everything gets blurred together into one emotional knot of reactionism.

I suppose you are also of the opinion that flying planes into buildings doesn't take courage?

The same thing that groups have done since man's inception as a species. Grouped together to attack their foes.

We are social animals, Leo. You do know this, yes?

You're not.
    Sorry.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

or desperation, or insanety.
    to you maybe it does.
    since you hold psycopaths in such high regard you'll forgive me if i say i don't value your opinion in this matter.

22. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

There you go again.
    I'm not holding anybody in high regard.
    In fact, I even stated clearly that I rather strongly suspect that I'd hold the Columbine killers in distaste because of their likelihood to possess a Metakron-like lack of personal responsibility.

You're getting concepts all confused.

Because I'm saying that it took courage to cross the line doesn't mean that I hold them in high regard because they did so.

Why can't you comprehend this simple distinction?

Do you know how many people don't kill simply because of their fear of retribution?

23. leopold Valued Senior Member

courage is a term you would apply to heros invert, not a psycopath.

i understand the concept perfectly

or lack courage as you put it?
    i understand what you are saying but i refuse, steadfastly refuse, to equate the columbine dicklickers with courage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.