Ban Proud Muslim?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Rappaccini, May 17, 2004.

?

Ban Proud Muslim?

Poll closed May 31, 2004.
  1. Yes

48.8%
  2. No

51.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

does not matter anymore, it seem PM is already banned, lets lynch somebody else now, how about otheadp

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Arditezza Banned Banned

He's only on a three day ban. And why otheadp?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I don´t know, I haven´t read anything from otheadp.
    And as far as I know, PM is still only temorarily banned.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bells Staff Member

Truth according to PM may not be the real truth outside in the real world. Just because the man has spoken it does not mean that we must all bow our heads in respect and say yes. Since you think that one's popularity or intelligence is what causes a thread to 'get the most of hits', well Stacy, I hate to break those rose coloured glasses you may have on there but, it's not really that. The reason that so many people reply is because he has a tendency to insult just about everyone in his posts and people find it offensive and tell him off. If you read the threads PM has started, a high number of them start off with insults and end the same way.

If you feel that this site is worth visiting only because of PM, well good for you. But PM has stated many times that he participates in other forums as well, so if you wish to continue your hero worship, I'm sure he will be extremely happy to give you the websites of his other forums. Then you can continue your little 'oh PM you're so wonderful.. you're so fine.. you blow my mind' conversations without having any of us "LIARS" "HATERS" etc interrupting.

Yes Stacy we are. We want PM. We want his intelligence, his wit, his looks... just the way he rants.. oh my.. it's almost orgasmic Stacy. I don't know how many times I've heard so many guys in here say... "I wish I was just like PM, then all the girls would want me".

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Now, please tell us what we're meant to be jealous about again? Because in all the time I've been here, I've seen nothing that PM may have that would lead to jealousy in any individual. Unless some individual got their rocks off being told where to go on a daily basis.

8. Arditezza Banned Banned

Yes Spurious, wouldn't that be tragic if I was in charge. Then maybe people like you would be forced to take charge and stand up for what they believe every now and then when they are challenged, not be pathetic followers their whole existance.

9. Arditezza Banned Banned

I take that back.

Were you capable of more than a two line post, you might be worth challenging.

10. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

arditezza, im only looking at this page, but you have made a
    1 liner
    then a 2liner
    then a 2 liner

you can hardly hack on anyone for having too short posts

11. Bells Staff Member

Says the one who posts a two line post to try to insult someone about posting a two line post.

Arditezza, if you don't find PM offensive well bully for you. Yay! Blow up some balloons and start pouring the drinks. If you find Xev offensive then woohoo for you as well. Not everyone here agrees on every issue. This site would be boring if we all did.

12. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

why otheadp, simple, for the same reasons as PM

13. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

boredom you mean???

14. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Show me some threads in which he posts. I nearly never enter the religion forum.

15. Arditezza Banned Banned

If you looked at my history, most of my posts are far longer than that. I pointed out spurious because most of the time his responses are more of a, "Me too" or "you tell em" variety that shows very little thought and very little ambition. I find followers boring, and mostly without merit since they aren't really thinking for themselves. I'd rather have one PM bringing up things that people don't like to think about, or challenges their ideals, then ten followers. I would go so far as saying that followers are useless posters that add nothing to a forum at all, and should all be banned for not having a thought for themselves. But that kind of elitism is usually frowned upon. Pity that.

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

talking about me?

17. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

18. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

The point was PM should not be banned just because some people cannot tolerate a different viewpoint.

Its not that hard to skip post by posters you dont like, but if it becomes to much of a challenge there is a ignore function, its free to use.
    In the end banning people is not the solution.

19. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

hey kunax, stop spoiling our fun, atm we can pretend we can acutally achieve something here

who wants a 'ban kunax' thread???

JK

20. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

The threads in the religion forum are really drastically cut if you put PM on your ignorelist.

21. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

yea i vote yes in a "ban Kunax" thread anyday.

never read the religion forums, they are not as funny as i had hoped

22. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I'm a follower?

Do you have any evidence to suggest that this statement might be based on the 'truth'?

23. Arditezza Banned Banned

Yes, I clicked on your username and did a "Find all posts...". If you can't see the evidence there, then you are much worse off than I originally thought. The lack of content alone is something to be ashamed of, but going further your can see your "me too" and "I agree" posts pretty plainly. 10+ posts a day over two years, most of which (at least since my time here) haven't been very thought provoking. Are you denying that? Most of your posts seem to be in support or against a particular poster, and not even the ideas and opinions of that poster. Your profile is correct though, you are indeed being too negative.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.