Being Direct

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jadedflower, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Lemming3k Insanity Gone Mad Registered Senior Member

In answer to the thread title girls dont like direct guys no matter what they are after, they seem to get a kick out of screwing with your mind and if your direct they cant do that, there really isnt a point to it, and this is where the nice guys finish last thing comes from, nice guys will put up with the game for a while only to most likely find shes not interested whereas bad boys will wanna fuck and move on, without any games so she says yes or loses her chance, the nice guys finish last thing is coz playing their games wont get you laid.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh, really? Then why 95% of the guys nowdays are complete jerks? Maybe it is because it works...?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Honestly, why would a guy be a jerk if he wasn't rewarded in any way? Being nice is out of date. Unless you pretend to be nice. Then, most girls are dumb enough to fall for it...

That is sad, but true....

If I played nice, I would have lots of "pussy", but guess what? I don't "play" nice. I am nice with them, and they totally don't see it, because it is too subtle. Then there are the guys that are only nice so that they can sleep with the girl. They completely exagerate their "niceness" so that they can be seen. It is not my case. In fact, I even hide the fact that I'm nice. Hiding in my shell. How pathetic. Maybe I should just screw everything and become a jerk. Maybe then I would have something to live for... :bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Maybe it is genetic...

I'm not straightforward. I wish I were, but my earlier attempts have been completely rejected... :/
    Yeah, well... whatever... Maybe I should become a jerk...

Yes, it does.... even more when you are treated badly.... :/

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Good idea, eh?

8. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Maybe we should be more radical? Maybe we (nice guys) should be a little bit more exciting? Is that what you want? It is funny... cause I was talking with my roomate today, and she asked me if I've ever done something stupid or exciting, and I said no. I said that I was too nice and behaved to well. And then she said that is boring and that I should do something exciting and I agreed with her... And she got all happy and wanting to help me to workout....

Maybe... I-should... do something.................
    ........stupid?

Please flower... give me some insight, some ideas on how I can be more exciting....

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Noooooooooooooo!!!! You made it and I didn't!!! Awwwwwww....

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Oh! Ok...
    *cross out "punching a mirror" out of the list*

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Truth:
    "Jerks" is a word that circulates among the incompetent.

While the men conquer you boys sit on the sidelines, benchwarming, nursing a bruised ego and "Jerk" is your band-aid, you nice guy you!!!

No, but what *is* subtle is the faint whiff of menstrual blood we girls pick up from guys like you, buncha pussies.

Which reminds me-
    Gendanken's a bitch, bitch.

*Put me on ignore. On thy mark, get set, go....

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

This thread is sad. I do not like being condescending but this thread is just sad.

Geez man...are you the most desperate man alive?

I mean DAMN man....seriously, do you think before you type...on an PUBLIC FORUM???? You caught me in a bad mood but seriously....you come off as someone not even a drunk girl would fuck.

"I am nice, I am not a jerk, I get no ass blah blah blah fucking blah. I want some ass because I act like a clean precious snowflake with girls...blahbidy fucking blah"

Others guys aren't as much of jerks as you say they are, they just aren't as desperate as you or they hide it well under the visage of what people like to call CHARM AND PERSONALITY....works wonders for the "Jerks".

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004
  13. water the sea Registered Senior Member

TruthSeeker,

Aha, so it is because you were treated badly that you now believe that being a jerk is a good solution?
    What a pathetic twit you are.

14. water the sea Registered Senior Member

JadedFlower,

Nope, girl. The only one who is being monotonous, who is not exciting, who is "just nice" -- is *you*, not life.

You can do all you want, you can hook up with as many "bad boys" as you can manage, smoke tons of pot, it won't help a bit. Unless *you* become more interesting, more exciting, more passionate, you'll still want *somebody else* to drag you from your loneliness and your monotony.

15. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What a bunch of jerks...

Where were we again? Oh, yeah...
    Just stuff like pretending to be cool, acting like an asshole, scratching some parts of my body, bullying people on sciforums, spitting in the ground, telling stupid jokes, acting silly...........................

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Rosa:
    *snap*

And unless we do something exiting we can never drag our pride back up from finding, once again, we've ended up in the Cesspool.
    I say we pick on Jadedflower.
    Yes, this should be lucrative.

Barring my embittered jealousy at being up against such a hottie, and thus depriving her of ammunition (you hottie you! Jadedflowers!!)... I say we discuss the reasons why women are
    One: Beastly bores.
    Two: Parasites
    Three: Perfect prey.

No need to be viscious, we can make this political.

17. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Gendanken,

I shall let my tissue to the ground ...

a) To do away with the trivial first: Many women spend so much time grooming themselves, thinking of grooming themselves, comparing one's own grooming oneself with the grooming of others -- that little time is left to study, have intelligent conversation; in short little time is left to make oneself interesting.
    The time I spent on reading beauty magazines -- if I had spend at least a third of that time on studying books on informal logics and sound argumentation, I bet I'd be a lot more interesting, and have a lot more to say.

b) There are two things in this: BEASTLY and BORES.

As for bores: A part of it can be blamed on the way the typical female brain works. It just doesn't want to think in systems, it does not choose analysis first.
    (Anyone remember the scene in "The War of the Roses" where a wife, Kathleen Turner, tries to explain how they got the Baccarat glasses, and then, as everybody gets bored, her husband, played by Michael Douglas, steps in and explains the same thing in a few words? Now that's a typical example of male vs. female thinking.)

Secondly, women are traditionally seen as the ones that ought to be quiet in mixed society. It does not surprise they are often bores, as it is simply not expected for a woman to have something to say, in fact, it has long been prevented.

As for beastly: Once more, the patriarchat, in order to ensure "purity of race and rank", had to make sure that women would not whore (" ") around. This is why an idealized image of a woman was pursued (and still is): a *beautiful object*. Made to please. Perfectly passive. Completely harmless.
    However, these are unnatural restraints -- for a woman can and does see for herself that she is not as powerless as men want her to think. She is not pleased with merely nicely sitting there -- if passiveness would really be all she can be: why does it feel so wrong?
    And as a *compensation* to those forceful restraints, women turned into beasts.

There is a more farfetched explanation for the beauty and the beast, but it probably has some merit: To be able to tell good from evil, one must know both. To be able to be beautiful, one must also know what it means to be ugly. In order to be a beauty, one must also be a beast -- all in the same body+mind. The separation of "the beauty" and "the beast" is artficial, an ill idealization. One is either both, or neither.

From what I gathered, this seems to be the case: Women are often brought up with the idea that a woman must please people and if they don't like her or if they don't appreciate her, then it is all her fault, and she has to do everything to make it better -- while her own feelings don't matter one bit in this, as she is meant only to please. To live through other people. She should be happy if others think well of her, and she should try to make others think well of her. No matter how much pain, suffering, self-loathing and hate this may cost her. This is also another reason for the beastiness, if not the main one.

It comes as no suprise that with such lessons, it is impossible to develop something like a healthy personality or strength of character. Such a woman is an alias. A shell.
    As such, she needs other people to suck on, she needs other people to tell her that she has worth -- she is a parasite.

But at the same time, being so dependent of others, she also makes the perfect prey. She was brought up with the idea that she cannot live by herself and for herself.
    While it is true that one simply cannot live all by oneself and for oneself, I think that in women, this trait is being brought to extremes: either live for others and through others -- or live in shame / die. There is no balance, no other option -- so the classical teaching.

Unless a woman somehow manages to overcome this painful duality (be it by inertia, or a happy coincidence of wealth and genius), she is bound to remain a shell. A shiny, pleasing, depressed and depressing, beautiful, ugly shell.

Of course, not all women are as described above; we are only dealing with the typical repesentative of the traditional kind of a woman.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2004
  18. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

>(you hottie you! Jadedflowers!!)

Are you calling me a hottie? =P God, that's so degrading. Make me sound like an American Bimbo. Garrrgh.

You say we discuss the reasons why women are

Hm....
    Give us your view perhaps?

Bores? Maybe. Or maybe you're the bore and they can't be bothered to do anything fun around you.
    Parasites? Clearly you don't know enough women.
    Perfect Prey? Dunno. You tell me so I have something to debate against.

19. fireguy_31 mors ante servitium Registered Senior Member

This should be fun....

1- Beastly Bores- Hardly. Reading posts here, specifically rosa... 's, has perked my interest. Do women really feel this way? All the while I thought that smile was due to thoughts of strawberry fields forever.

2- Parasites - Yes, at times. But that's okay, parasites are at times too.

3- Perfect Prey- In what context? This is a loaded fuq'n phrase - it begs mercy.

*looking skyward with squinted eyes wondering where this came from*

EDIT: It came from the cesspool!

Last edited: Jun 27, 2004
  20. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

I've just been reading half the things posted here, honestly Rosa, I had a good impression of you... but you seem to think that I need to make men I can't even see jealous of a guy I don't even care about. I mean, honestly... you're all strangers to me... so what the fuck do I care?

21. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

you seem happy.

22. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Uh, just read through this thread, and found out again, how enlightening GendankenĀ“s posts are.

23. Logically Unsound wwaassuupp and so on Registered Senior Member

yes, quite thrilling.