Being Direct

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by jadedflower, Jun 20, 2004.

1. water the sea Registered Senior Member

JadedFlower,

Don't take this personally, but for the sake of this thread and its topic I will analyze a bit what you said -- I will make it impersonal by using the name Girl X as the author of your text, and Girl R for my part:

Traditional point one: "Honestly Rosa, I had a good impression of you" -- attempt of emotional blackmail, a try to play on the moral feelings of the other.

Girl R is not responsible if things she says or does do not fit the picture someone has made themselves of her. Girl X is trying to make Girl R guilty of not being as good as Girl X thought Girl R to be.

Traditional point two: Diverting attention. Girl X can't see these men, but she can very well read what they have to say. And they have a lot to say. Expressing and wanting admiration is not limited to real life, sweetie.

Traditional point three: Denial. "A guy you don't even care about."
    Those people who really don't give a shit -- don't even bother to say that they don't give a shit. Because ... well, they don't give a shit.
    If Girl X wouldn't care about that guy or what he did, she wouldn't start talking about him or it.

Traditional point four: More denial.
    Girl X DOES care, or she wouldn't start talking about herself in this thread. If her intentions would really be purely orientated in general debate, she would at least turn that example of the boy sucking her fingers into "My friend Anna told me that a guy sucked her fingers and ..." We could suspect that it probably has to do with Girl X, but few would actually have the nerve to say something *against her*.

We are NOT strangers to you: If Girl X can say about someone "honestly Rosa, I had a good impression of you... " -- then Rosa is not exactly a stranger to Girl X anymore.

And how many PMs has Girl X exchanged with people here? How many posts has she made? Has she you come up with a new nickname for someone? ... Yah, strangers they, we, are to Girl X ...

By "So what the fuck do I care" Girl X is trying to convince herself that she doesn't care -- while she is so painfully aware that she does care, more than she thinks she should.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Why do you analize this? (better question, why do I read this? must be boredom)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. water the sea Registered Senior Member

We've decided to analyze woman behaviour and shed some light on the issue of "being direct".

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

8. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Analizing the behaviour of women? Every woman is different anyway...
    Who cares about being direct or not? Those who are indirect are liars anyway. They perform an act, to keep up a certain image, they do it to please their ego and their libido. They just do it on a more dramatic way than those that are direct.

9. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Your attempt at being impersonal was rather pathetic, Rosa. You can't pretend to analyze what I say and make a judgment of character and then tell me to not take it personally. I can take a direct insult, I'll have you know that I'm not 3 years old anymore. Thanks.

So let's see... where to start replying to your bunch of crap.

a try to play on the moral feelings of the other and Girl X is trying to make Girl R guilty of not being as good as Girl X thought Girl R to be.

Err... no. If you're paranoid, don't blame me.
    Your moral feelings. That one's priceless. I just couldn't quite believe you had me down as a Bimbo in need of exterior validation from random strangers. That's all. But whatever...

Expressing and wanting admiration is not limited to real life, sweetie.Deary, darling, honey, baby... maybe for some people expressing and wanting admiration is not limited to real life, but to me it is, sweets, sugar, treasure, princess...

Those people who really don't give a shit -- don't even bother to say that they don't give a shit. Because ... well, they don't give a shit.
    If Girl X wouldn't care about that guy or what he did, she wouldn't start talking about him or it.

Right, well... someone's going off on a pretty little tangent here.
    I started the thread because the situation I was in led me to wonder what other females thought of a particular subject. The conversation quickly took an unexpected turn and I put it back on track. Whether I care about the person I know in reality or not is really not the question.

but few would actually have the nerve to say something *against her*.
    Following the attribution of inteligent cover names such as Girl X and Girl R, here, RosaMagika continues to reveal how childish she is by invoking the use of the old "my friend" tactic Warning: Look out for instances of the infamour "my friend" tactic in further RosaMagika posts, because now we can all be pretty sure it'll be herself she is refering to

We are NOT strangers to you
    Excuse me but we have different definitions of the word stranger. I think you've been spending too much time online. Let me guess, you're registered in an online dating service? You think you can meet your soul-mate online? *sigh* God give me strength. We are strangers.

then Rosa is not exactly a stranger to Girl X anymore.
    I had a good impression of you but I was wrong. The fact I was wrong just goes to prove that we are strangers and that I don't know you from Fred, Bob or Mary Ann Sue.

And how many PMs has Girl X exchanged with people here?
    Many. Does that make us friends? Will I invite you over for Christmas or call you over for tea?

How many posts has she made?

Has she you come up with a new nickname for someone?
    What? I'll go out on a limb here and say No but I'm not quite sure what you mean, dear Rosa.

while she is so painfully aware that she does care, more than she thinks she should
    My, my... if I ever feel the need to find a psychologist, I'll PM you, Rosa. Actually, I won't. Why? Because you fail miserably at it and I dearly hope that this is not what you intend to do for a living. Dearly hope, not because I care about whatever it is that you intend to do in life... but because I believe that anyone who takes advice from you deserves better.
    Painfully aware? Ohh ooooh the pain. Not.

Please woman, grow up.

10. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Rosa:
    *funeral grin*
    Suuure.

Thesis:
    Jadedflower sayz:
    Notice the subject's clever insinuations of ingnorance towards motive.
    What are you talking about, Gendanken? This thread, stinking to hell of allusions towards person and sexual exploits, has nothing to do with self image. How could you possibly conclude what these little boys around here with the social skills of an eggplant already have concluded about me, as planned? Hottie???!! How could you?

Surely.

Girl Y, like you, barely peeks her head in a room unless a penis is in it. Girl Y has barely peeked her head in this thread.......'til the boys showed up.
    Girl Y is a trifling menace when not in the company of men, so she chases littley boys around spraying them with allusions and the scent of her pussy.
    This keeps her sane, online and offline, and her uselessness becomes tolerable to her so long as she feels desired.
    A walking contraditction in a push up bra...........welcome to hell, Jadedflower.

No, I'd be tolerable to them if I *was* a bore- weaklings love camoflouge.

They'd love me had I been a man, but no, the female cannot stand to be in the company of other females unelss brought together by an Avon lady or fresh gossip...about men.
    She wants to talk of her romance, she wants to let you know she is desired.
    She needs to maintain her only shred of significance and will do so by devouring herself with love thoughts and inanity concernnig her vanity- men, makeup, motherhood.
    The triple M's.
    Now where would girls like you be without children, boys, and like *flips hair* makeup? Totally.

I know them quite well.

There's a mouse shrieking in the moonlight. Something must be torturing it.
    Wonder why.

Edit:
    Subject will now state she cares not for makeup, men, or motherhood.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2004
  11. water the sea Registered Senior Member

JadedFlower,

You started this thread with.

Some thoughts and analysis followed. Then, it got personal about you. Then, some of us tried to give this thread some substance by analyzing female behaviour -- when Gendanken summoned to debate why women are (or aren't) beastly bores, parasites and perfect prey.

So, I sticked to the new spin of the thread, as I thought it could shed light on the feeling of "many women call men pigs because they 'use' women for sex". I used your own text, rewrote it into a more impersonal form -- to point at the reasons why women fall prey and get used.

You refused to see it that way -- so be it. You've proven that you are unable to separate between the thread topic, the analysis of it, and yourself.

Okies then.

Ta-ta.

12. Jenyar Solar flair Valued Senior Member

Catfight! *Miaaauw!*

Seriously, I wish I got here earlier while things were still interesting.

This caught my attention. It's somewhat of an academic topic that keeps popping up ever three years of my life: Passion (and ambition).

People think that passion involves an impulsive, irresponsible, purely emotional ambition - not to mention its association with sexual ambition. It's a kind of breathless word, gasped at the beginning of subjects that light up the eyes, and certain Ferrari discussions. But does it have a gentler approach? A side that isn't going nowhere fast, but somewhere, very deliberately and carefully?

Speaking once again of the direct approach. There's definitely a rhetoric involved, and different folks prefer different strokes. Some girls would empty their drink down your pants if you approached them with such obvious disrespect. Others would be immediately be aroused (to interest. please people) by such a bold display of masculine assertiveness (another of my pet peeves). But what would the post mortem reveal? A man that approaches any and all women this way and a girl who only responds to excitement? Or a genuine relationship?

My big question is: What should the initial level of commitment be? Does 'passion' allow for realism and rational decision-making, or is it an exclusively romantic notion that feeds on roses and red wine and dies without them?

A lasting relationship (assuming that's what one wants - I hear prostitutes generally respond well to "come on baby let's go") will require more than a bold approach and a manly display of guts (no, guts! sheesh) - because fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Of course, I personally know a happily married couple who met when the one threw up and passed out in the other's lap at a party. I don't know how they managed to talk to each other seriously after that, but somehow they did. Maybe the direct approach is subject to atmosphere as well. Passion is a wild thing.

13. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

You seem my idea of hell. Hellish boredom, idiotic conclusions from fake propositions. *yawn*
    Oh; and "push up bra"? *female pride kicks in*

2/3 Correct.
    I neither wear makeup nor care in the slightest bit for motherhood.
    As for men; guilty... but not the whore you make me sound like. I have hormones, like other normal people my age also do... and as such, showing an interst in the opposite sex is only natural.
    Oh; and my hair isn't long enough to flip back

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

so fuck off. You're wrong with everything you say.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Jenyar:
    No, it allows for Pygmalion's creation with big tits.

Jadedflower:
    Translation:

That was, like, so totally wrong. I can totally show you how wrong you are, missy, by totally getting wicked humorous on your hinny. Stupid bitch, god you bore me, I am woman hear me Yawn. Grrrrrl Power!!!!!
    Here it goes again you fat bitch.......yawwwwwwwwwwwn.

(Lolololo, and lmao, and ha ha ha and whatever else you teenaged imbeciles type in chatrooms)

Translation:

*queef* I've also, got like, an interest in deleting incriminating posts that clearly show motive. *queef* I totally was not looking for, you know, attention. I'm totally not like that. I only fuck offline men, gendanken!!
    You stupid, wrong, bitch you!! *queef*

Seriously, I believe for what its worth at least half the little boys in here now realize your cute games.

15. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

I like bitching women, it can be quite entertaining.

*leans back and enjoys the show*

Oh, and what is this "queef" supposed to mean, if I may ask?

16. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

gendanken... It didn't cross my mind that you were actually female. I stand by my initial affirmation that you are yet to say anything that is actually correct about my character and that you are infact a pathetic excuse for a debater, and indeed very boring.
    Your arguments are not arguments but just long lines of gibberish strung together by something resembling punctuation.
    Go bash your head against a brick wall, or get run over or something... it'd be a big favour.

17. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Vaginal fart.
    Common in girls shifting around in their nervousness.

Jaded:
    Ooohh.
    If anything is getting bashed around here its a little girl's games slamming against the might of Real Women.
    Go play, tootsie pop.

18. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Real Women? You think you're a real woman? You wouldn't know a real woman if she walked up to you and slapped you in the face.
    The might... the "might you be mistaken" in all your affirmations and incapable of saying anything decent? The might you actually be a retarded, emotionally repressed female who feels a need to bitch just because she can? What is it then? PMS? Menopause? I haven't a clue how old you are but you're acting like a three year old.

"oh yeah? Well... I'm better and you're 'badded'"...

Whatcha gonna do next, push me in the sand-box?

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Nope.
    Tie your pigtails into a noose and then hang you from my porch.
    Then we'll, like, you know, have a slumber party and talk about boys and shit, yah?!!

20. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

your (non existent) levels of maturity astonish me.

21. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Argh, my voyeurism draws me back here... Keep it up girls, this is getting really productive.

22. jadedflower observer Valued Senior Member

Dreamwalker! How could you?! Calling her a girl like that... *shiver* No. Didn't you hear her *Roar*? She's a Real Woman remember?
    Well... if that's a real woman, I never want to be one. The prospect is too sickening. To be like gendanken? God Help Me.

23. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Huh? I like Gendi, she´s always so damn entertaining. And I call people by whatever expression I like. Bitching women, bitching girls, where´s the difference.