Black holes do not exist

So black-holes can't exist . They don't change the volume of space . Black-holes don't decrease the volume of space

Why do you think a black hole should "decrease the volume of space"? Can you cite one scientific source that says anything like that?

No , these are my own thoughts .

Black-holes decrease the volume of space , because they condense matter to the point that matter needs less space to exist . Hence this goes on for infinity . Until there is no space and nor matter , nor Energy . It is nothing . Nothing begets nothing , ( No-thing ) for infinity .

Therefore the Universe should be based on something , the Physical three dimensional Universe , Something , which is for infinity existent .

river

Last edited:

Black-holes decrease the volume of space , because they condense matter to the point that matter needs less space to exist . Hence this goes on for infinity . Until there is no space and nor matter , nor Energy . It is nothing . Nothing begets nothing , ( No-thing ) for infinity .

Therefore the Universe should be based on something , the Physical three dimensional Universe , Something , which is for infinity existent .

Anyway from post # 621

So black-holes can't exist . They don't change the volume of space . Black-holes don't decrease the volume of space

Why do you think a black hole should "decrease the volume of space"? Can you cite one scientific source that says anything like that?

river

To account for what the theory needs to be legit . Based on gravity . And is not the same space that normally 66 billion Suns would take to exist .
Exactly, these suns (not space) are compressed into a singularity

Not possible .

Define , singularity . In your words , Write4U .
I mostly use the same words as everybody else.
I could speak Dutch , but it's been a long time since I have Hollands gesproken

Gravitational singularity
A gravitational singularity, spacetime singularity or simply singularity is a condition in which gravity is so intense that spacetime itself breaks down catastrophically. As such, a singularity is by definition no longer part of the regular spacetime and cannot be determined by "where" or "when".
Trying to find a complete and precise definition of singularities in the theory of general relativity, the current best theory of gravity, remains a difficult problem.[1][2] A singularity in general relativity can be defined by the scalar invariant curvature becoming infinite[3] or, better, by a geodesic being incomplete.[4]
Gravitational singularity - Wikipedia

Might well be the backdoor entrance to another universe or in the case of toroidal universe the backdoor to the same Universe.
A singularity does not need to be small. It just is very dense as in 60 billion suns collapsing into a single ball. When a critical threshold is reached the black hole collapse reverses into a rapid expansion and a new universe or galaxy emerges in a state of chaos which self-orders when cooling slows expansion down.

Maybe the empty space in the next illustration is the empty remnant of a giant black hole that has shed its mass into a new beginning universe.

Last edited:
Its all non-sense , Write4U , you know this to be true .

It makes sense to me. It is simple and elegant, but does have some speculative aspects.
But until a better concept comes along I'll go with this as the most likely scenario.

It makes sense to me. It is simple and elegant, but does have some speculative aspects.
But until a better concept comes along I'll go with this as the most likely scenario.

It makes sense to many , but its wrong . Mathematical " elegance " is irrelevant .

Some speculative aspects ? It is all speculative . BH . Mathematical Speculation . Thats it .

It makes sense to many , but its wrong . Mathematical " elegance " is irrelevant .

Some speculative aspects ? It is all speculative . BH . Mathematical Speculation . Thats it .

James R post#635

Are you saying that mathematics is not the essence of the Universe ? If so I agree .

Black holes are great. So if I spin a ball on the floor and roll a marble into the ball the marble deflects right? So a large mass spinning light speed is gonna throw a planet like a baseball leaving the bat.

A black hole can be created if sufficient pressure is applied to a region of "empty" space.

If you could build some device that generates somehow an inward spherical compression wave, you make a black hole. You don't actually need matter.

Why it works, theoretically, is because gravity is in fact pressure. (ask John Baez if you don't believe me)

Back