Black people hate me

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by makeshift, Jun 22, 2006.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Again, are these statistics corrected for socio-economic and educational status?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Nice to know. An IQ difference of 10 points (as estimated in the book "The Mismeasure of Man") between two people means jack shit. A person can become somewhat crippled and still be made a productive member of society, such is the case with any other believed to be "inferior". To discriminate based on genetic imperfection of others does not mean that you are an authority in perfection nor will it ever. It is far from impossible to not only adapt with people of different background, but as well to find characteristic differences that are appealing. Opposites attract indeed, and when two opposite characters are bound by one or more commonalities, even friendship may arise. To project onto others your subjective ideals that are strictly suitable between you and others of your personal surroundings and exposure leads to the illusion of superiority and is 100% incorrect.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. D'ster Registered Senior Member

What makes you think blacks and whites are Opposites?

All races are just different (diversity).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It may interest you to know that scientifically there is no such thing as race; it is an arbitrary construct defining different populations, and is motivated by political rather than scientific reasons.

So your basic premise is false.

8. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I'm white, and American. That's why I found it ironic that when I met black africans, they were no different from any other foriegn students. There outlook seemed to be the same as mine. Yet when meeting black Americans, it was like we didn't speak the same language.

Hell, to a large extent, we didn't. I remember a black guy in my dorm teaching me the meaning of phrases such as: word, word up, and word to your mother.

9. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

I think I know where the dude is coming from. I generally get along with everybody. I always make time for people I know in the street. I know many of the homeless by name in Brisbane. The prostitutes and street cleaners. Heck, I'll even talk to Cops. I treat everyone the same until they either act crazy or turn around and crap in my face. Life is too short to waste on obnoxious people who are either elitist or have a chip on their shoulder and can't be civil in return.

In the last few years there has been an increase in migrants from Africa. Most of them are polite and friendly but I've had two run in's in as many weeks with scumbags in the city mall. One is a drug dealer who reminds me of Smeegle from Lord of the Rings. A small ugly bastard with a shaven head. He picked a fight with me one night while a couple of his cowardly mates tried to king hit me from behind. Real brave. I gave him a fat lip for his trouble. He knew Tae Kwondo apparently, but he didn't get much of a chance to use it. Ofcourse the cops arrived and I considered pressing charges but he's a foreign national. That means he'd be kicked out of the country if I won in court. Perhaps a good thing but being a foreign national he'd get the very best legal representation money could buy and it'd drag out for years. Maybe thats why he enjoys starting fights.

I talked to the cleaners, locals and police about these jokers and they hang around the center of Queen St mall every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night trying to pick fights with people. From around 6 to midnight or later. Talking on their mobiles all the time and then disapearing to sell their drugs. Acting like they own the mall. They have pimpy style fancy clothes and one of them reminds me of MC Hammer. He has a stripe sleeved leather jacket on sometimes, sunglasses on at night, a moustache and always a greasy smile on his face. They even tried to pick a fight with an old cleaner who works there. A jolly old fellow with a white beard. Like I said, real brave bastards. The police seem powerless to do anything.

Then only yesterday three totally different African guys unrelated to them were staring at me from across the mall while I was innocently drinking a cup of coffee from McDonalds. They vanished soon after a couple of Bikie mates sat down next to me for a yarn. African gangs aren't a major problem just yet because there aren't that many of them but it's going to be a huge problem down the track.

Like I said before, most Africans are interesting to talk to and quick to smile if you smile at them first and give them a nod, but there are more than a few assholes coming over on the boat too. It makes me seriously question whether its a good idea letting them in. We have enough criminal elements over here already. Triads, Italian Mafia and even Yakuza. I think we should consider closing the door to African thugs by crossing that country off the list.

10. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The country of africa? haha

I live in brisbane and the african population is really not a problem at all.
    I sometimes even drink at casa blancas on caxton street, THE african club, and find it one of the friendliest atmospheres of any club in brisbane.
    Also, I'm a racist, so you've got real problems dude.

11. UNIVERSE TODAY Banned Banned

Casa Blanca's? I'm talking about drug dealers who beat up on homeless guys and other easy targets. They are more likely to frequent the Mercury. I have plenty of African friends but if we can't separate the scum from decent people then we should shut the door. It'll be too late when African gangs are roaming the streets bashing Casa Blanca patrons for cigarettes and money.

12. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

I actually knew one african coworker and he was my proof that what you're saying is right about African blacks being of different personality to American blacks. However, I've known a number of American blacks who were simply downright "cool" for lack of a better term and yet, paradoxically, they portrayed understanding and respect. The type of American black personalities I interacted with was irreplaceable in terms of gaining social wisdom and adding new elements to my collection of "cool".

13. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

How do you imagine the geniuses of the Presidential administration implementing this next step towards an American "Utopia" if I may ask?

14. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Technically, there is one racist, but he is a closet racist. He keeps it to himself. Black people even like him, though he calls them niggers behind their backs.

Don't you wonder what a person of this type is saying behnid your back? I think he's more than a racist, hes a cowardly backbiter as well.

15. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

If you let people into your country, who are thugs in their home country, expect them to be thugs in your country. Look, if your country focused on actually inviting the smartest and brightest Africans, you'd had doctors, computer scientists, and people of this sort who arent likely to get into any fights. However if you invite homeless thugs, you get thugs. So the answer is never to stop inviting people in, the answer is to actually have better standards. Your country should do a psychological test to decide who to let in.

16. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

As far as the graduation levels, and testosterone levels. Eating soy lowers testosterone while eating meat and drinking milk can raise it. Also testosterone has a lot to do with atheletic ability, so I can believe that blacks have higher testosterone as you can see it reflected in sports.

The highschool drop out rates are because highschool sucks. It sucks for everyone. If you are black or hispanic or minority it sucks even more. Women usually do better in school than men so it sucks for most guys. In general, 50% are dropping out because they arent learning anything, and they arent learning anything because teachers don't care and arent teaching. Let's also remember that schools used to be segregated. In general, if you are a mnority, don't waste your time in a public school. Hell if you are the majority, go to a private school., or home school your kids. The only kids who will get a good education from a public school, are kids who go to school in rich neighborhoods, or kids who go to schools with small class sizes. IQ has nothing to do with it.

17. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

You look like a nice guy.. but for some reason I sense a racist. But that might have been shaped by what I read (from you) and the kinds of people I hang out with (racists for the most part... but still accepting).

So really just ignore what I said.. my perceptions are biased. You do look like a good guy though.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I think Chris Rock joked that old Black men were the most racist people of all. In addition to hating White people, He said something to the effect that what White people hate about Black people, Black people really hate about Black people.

19. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

The Color of Crime

Race, Crime, and Justice in America

Second, Expanded Edition, 2005

http://www.amren.com/newstore/cart.php?page=color_of_crime

Major Findings:

• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.

Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

20. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

BS. If that was true, why do white couples only have white children and black couples only have black children?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race#Substructure_in_the_human_population

Nevertheless, recent research indicates that self-described race is a near-perfect indicator of an individual's genetic profile, at least in the United States. Using 326 genetic markers, Tang et al. (2005) identified 4 genetic clusters among 3,636 individuals sampled from 15 locations in the United States, and were able to correctly assign individuals to groups that correspond with their self-described race (white, African American, East Asian, or Hispanic) for all but 5 individuals (an error rate of 0.14%). They conclude that ancient ancestry, which correlates tightly with self-described race and not current residence, is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S. population.

21. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

That is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time. IQ is probably the biggest predictor of school performance.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iq#Race_and_IQ

Economic and social correlates of IQ in the USA IQ <75 75–90 90–110 110–125 >125

US population distribution 5 20 50 20 5
    Married by age 30 72 81 81 72 67
    Out of labor force more than 1 month out of year (men) 22 19 15 14 10
    Unemployed more than 1 month out of year (men) 12 10 7 7 2
    Divorced in 5 years 21 22 23 15 9
    % of children w/ IQ in bottom decile (mothers) 39 17 6 7 < 1
    Had an illegitimate baby (mothers) 32 17 8 4 2
    Lives in poverty 30 16 6 3 2
    Ever incarcerated (men) 7 7 3 1 < 1
    Chronic welfare recipient (mothers) 31 17 8 2 < 1
    High school dropout 55 35 6 0.4 < 0.4

Values are the percentage of each IQ sub-population, among non-Hispanic whites only, fitting each descriptor. Compiled by Gottfredson (1997) from a US study by Herrnstein & Murray (1994) pp. 171, 158, 163, 174, 230, 180, 132, 194, 247–248, 194, 146 respectively.

22. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Yes black people hate you, so do white people. In fact, there are people of all races who hate you, and people of all races who love you, and it doesnt matter if they've met you or not because it's decided before they ever meet you.

Haters hate you, lovers love you, and you have to know the difference between people and stop focusing in on their appearances.

23. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

That is the most ridiculous thing I have read in a long time. IQ is probably the biggest predictor of school performance.

I have an IQ of 127, I'm fairly intelligent, but none of this mattered because I went to some bad schools. In the bad schools you arent given the chance to study at your own pace because there is not enough books. There are also 40 kids in a class in some cases. Finally, the teachers don't give a shit in some cases, or if the school is really bad in most cases. I educated myself using my computer and libraries. I educated myself on how computers work by hacking them. I won scholarships on my own, I did a lot of self education, school had nothing to do with it. The reason I succeeded in school eventually, was because I switched into a pilot school with small classes. The teachers there actually cared, and saw my talent for computers and technology.

The biggest predictor of school performance is wealth and the name of the school. Some schools have a 90+ percent graduation rate. Some schools if you just graduate from it, you can get accepted into Yale or Harvard. Sometimes your last name is a predictor of school performance. Sometimes your race or gender is a predictor. Women don't do well in math classes, this is not because women are naturally inferior to men at math, this is simply because of how math is taught.

IQ is absolutely meaningless as a predictor of anything because most of the IQ test is simply a culturally biased common sense quiz. Anyone can do well on an IQ test if they actually focus. The difference is, in school it has nothing to do with focus, or intelligence, it's all about access to books, inner drive for knowledge, and moral support. If you went to a school where the teachers are advising you to drop out, and treat you like a number, you arent going to want to keep going. If you go to a school where you never learned anything of value, you arent going to want to keep going.

I'm guessing someone like you went to either an elite private school, or a rich public school, because you have inherited the snobby elitist attitude. The SAT is not an IQ test. The GED is not an IQ test. These tests are designed to test how well you have been taught, and the quality of the books you learned from. If you have crappy teachers and crappy books, is it any surprise that you'd do badly on these tests? Not all schools are equally funded, not all schools have equally good teachers, and yes not all schools have equally good students, but having a high IQ in a bad school makes you more likely to not be a good student because you know the school is a joke. Having a high IQ will simply make you rebel and while you are right, it's stupid in the long term, most people who drop out are teenagers, and having a high IQ as a teenager often means rebelling, unless you want to tell me that conformity is a sign of intelligence.

If you are self taught, the excuse my post. I can accept your point of view only if you educated yourself, but if you went to a good school with good teachers and expensive books, you have no clue what you are talking about and are therefore not qualified to comment on this subject.