Bye everyone

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by BarbieGirl14, Jul 26, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

goody two shoes all your life is a choice and a lesson to be learned by ourselves. We have a choice and goody-2-shoes is our choice, if we are morally inclined.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

barbie hunny that isnt love, thats called being tired, love is when you go to bed, and that person is the last thing on your mind and the first thing on your mind in the morning,

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

shut up about morals already, you dont have many yourself, you gave someone a roasting for releasing pm's and you did the same thing, so whatever you ahve to say in future to me is void and redundant

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

what are you saying? I have never released any pm's. Have proof please for your statements.

8. draqon Banned Banned

You cannot judge a higher being with higher morals when you yourself have no morals.

An ant cannot see the sun, for suns' rays will blind it.

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

go to the thread about would you abort, and then you will see, i sent you pm's when i thought you were a decent person and they ended up on here, well done you score 100/100 on the hpocrite scale! give yourself a gold star

10. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

and who the hell says your a higher being to me?

i do have morals, and i do have standards i just am not an hypocrite

11. draqon Banned Banned

I have no wish to discuss that topic any longer as you have proved yourself incapable of civilized discussion.

12. draqon Banned Banned

I myself make the standard on who is a higher being.

What morals are these?

What standards are these?

13. draqon Banned Banned

I walk amongst clouds of heaven, my body is pure and light, my thought is pure and aimed at serving the Lord. Let my wings open and I shall fly and lead the victims of their own immorality into the path of light.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

do not assume you can talk to me like some first grader (which i expect you are)

you have no right at all to make yourself better than anyone, you yourself preach and you are low moraled idiot aswell,

yeah sure i've donelot (and still do lots) that you disagree with and guess what.........I'LL KEEP DOING THEM!!!

15. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

WHATS THE MATTER DRAQON YOU HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE PROOVE YOU WRONG? NOW GO OF AND CRY TO MOMMY AND DADDY, AND GO AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THAT ASIAN GF YOU WANT TO BADLY, BUT DONT BE SURPRISED IF SHE TURNS OUT TO BE A LADY BOY

16. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

theres just one for you

DRAQON WITH HIS GIRLFRIENDS:

17. draqon Banned Banned

When your hate settles for me you will understand your wrong perhaps, but until than it shall burn you.

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

my hatred for you draqon is so deep that i dont think it'll just burn me but you aswell.

19. draqon Banned Banned

I cant be hurt.

I also cant be loved.

20. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no your right on that score, you are so far from right in the head for anyone to love you, you need to go and get pissed and got out and buy some sex, because at the moment draq that is the only way you will get any

21. draqon Banned Banned

You cannot predict my future, and I doubt you can predict your future as well.

Your inability to abide by moral standards does not mean I shall follow your path.

22. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i do have morals and standards, just not the sort you want the whole world to have, perhaps when your balls have dropped and you stop talking like a demented version of mickey mouse can you assume to tell me how to live my life till then SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

23. draqon Banned Banned

your inability to assess the situation in a civilized manner proves of your immorality as well as the contradicting nature of your statements.