Cartoons - bad for your health?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by GeoffP, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Therein lies the fallacy of your honesty, a simple psychology class will teach you that. The essence of happology "believe it because I say so"

Last edited: Feb 12, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

keep telling people you are honest
    then tell people that you were put on government watch lists

keep telling people that you are honest
    then ignore every scrap of evidence that disproves you

keep telling people that you are honest
    then insinuate that you help found minerva society

know something happeh?
    you are THE BIGGEST liar that has graced the pages of sciforums

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. leopold Valued Senior Member

but . . .but . . .but ophiolite i don't wanna

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

However Arabs might in reverse treat "white babies" in line to take over their holy places (from which reaction I imagine you divine your expectations of the Brits), the aspect of common sense that seems to have eluded your little wishful conspiracy theory is that Diana was no longer in line to the throne. CHARLES was the Prince; Diana merely his regent. Any Arab or other babies would have only been in line to control the Fadi dynasty. This seems quite simple, and I'm at a loss to explain why you don't understand.

Good lord.

Geoff

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

Let me explain this to you as to a small child. You claimed there was a reward for "murdering Al Qaida guys". I said there wasn't. Your follow-up post, purporting to prove this fact, along with your usual personal and disparaging comments, quoted this:

Where does this say that there is a reward for murdering members of Al Qaida?

Oh, that's right - it doesn't.

Really, Happeh, you have no idea what constitutes evidence, do you? Your silly masterbation threads show it, and with each post on other topics you confirm it.

Go back to school.

9. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Is that where you have been? You took my advice to go back to remedial science class? How are things coming along? Have you learned to observe and conclude yet? Do they give you ice cream for break and let you run around the playground?

Come out of your closet into the real world. Learn from other cultures. I keep telling you that you don't know everything. "5 million on his head" is what they said in the old USA cowboy and westerns when they hunted the bad guy down and killed him.

I told you I know you James. I treated you well when I thought you were honest. Then when I discovered you were a liar playing me, I was no longer bound to be good to you.

You think you are making me mad by saying stuff about my theory. That is what your psychology training tells you. I told you before it only works if I care about you. If I think you are a person worthy of respect, then it hurts to have you deny what I say.

Now that I know you lie at will, waste weeks of peoples time while you play some game with them, and run away when someone posts facts that you cannot refute, I have no respect for you at all. Nothing you say to me has any meaning anymore.

Why? I can observe and conclude just fine. I created a theory that will help 1000's of people once I get my books all finished. I do not need school.

You need to go back to school and learn science. Or you need to admit you are a beauracrat who took a science label because it added a few thousand to your paycheck.

10. leopold Valued Senior Member

bullshit happeh
    everybody has refuted your claims
    the only evidence you can come up with is pictures with lines on them

11. leopold Valued Senior Member

you didn't "create" anything happeh
    face reading has been around since the 17 century
    the myths of masturbation even longer

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi geoff

So whats you take on the Diana Situation, sorry if this has been in a thread somewhere else
    Best regards

13. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Geoff - "However Arabs might in reverse treat "white babies" in line to take over their holy places (from which reaction I imagine you divine your expectations of the Brits), the aspect of common sense that seems to have eluded your little wishful conspiracy theory is that Diana was no longer in line to the throne. CHARLES was the Prince; Diana merely his regent. Any Arab or other babies would have only been in line to control the Fadi dynasty. This seems quite simple, and I'm at a loss to explain why you don't understand."

This is the problem with you guys. You take everything literally and refuse to think outside of the box.

Who was more popular? Charles or Diana? Diana

If Charles has babies and Diana has babies, whose babies are more popular? Diana's

Does anyone give a damn about Charles? No. Except when he screws up. Then you see news reports about him.

Does Charles have baggage that means no one respects him? Say a proclivity for men until he is too old to be attractive, then he marries a spinster as cover for his proclivities and to stop public speculation? Yes.

I think any reasonable person who is a real person who is not a jerk and thinks for themselves could see that anything associated with Diana will ALWAYS be greater than anything associated with Charles.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

And that is why "'they' took her out", for fear of her family being bigger and getting more press then Charles'

The future King of England surely cant have a mother who is married to a mulsim, is what they could be thinking!!

15. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Um hate to break this to you but Charles and Diana already had heirs to the throne. What ever happened with Diana after the breakup would have had no bearing on the situation.
    Besides this thread is about killing, looting and burning over cartoons start another thread for Diana conspiracy

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

yeee haaa ride 'em cowboy ! love that goat !

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Well she is still the mother of William and Harry!!!

and yes for another thread this

18. heavymetal Banned Banned

Well, the only significant news (except for new demonstrations in Pakistan) about the cartoons are, that a lot of newspapers in Egypt has printed the old apology from Jyllandsposten .
    Reports from Egypt say, that it has changed the mood in Egypt among common people - they actually did not know, that Jyllandsposten had issued an apology some time ago ....

About the Diana case there is a lot of theories of conspiracy, saying that she was 6 weeks pregnant and murdered :

http://www3.contactmusic.com/news/index31.htm

http://www.dianaconspiracy.com/index.html

http://www.rense.com/general2/dian.htm

http://pierrejoubert.blogspot.com/2005/12/diana-and-security-services.html

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

did any one take note of the demonstrations in Trafalgar Square London??

if so comments please.

Geoff?? Sock? happ??

20. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"You guys"? With Brits, you mean? That's an insult, Happeh.

What you personally don't understand is that no matter how "popular" Diana might be, she is not in the royal line. She is important only to the royal line for MARRYING INTO IT. Charles is the legitimate heir to the throne, not Diana, and any children conceived by her and not Charles have absolutely no relevance to the throne.

I think any reasonable person who is not a jerk and can think logically can see that Diana's children do not have any claim to the throne, lest they be conceived with Charles, in which case they ALWAYS have greater claim than Diana's alone.

Honestly, tell me you understand this. This is basic beyond belief. Failure to understand this means that you can understand nothing. Seriously.

Geoff

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Geoff, yes but she is still the mother of Prince William and Harry

Which means that she is still the mother of the next inline to the throne after Charlie.

Thats my take on why diana was Murdered

22. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

And her motherhood matters how? William and Harry are then the legitimate heirs, not her, nor any of her offspring not with Charles. Her motherhood does not grant any of her offspring not from the successive line any monarchial rights whatsoever. If she'd had any children with Fadl or whatever his name was, they would not be in the line to succession. If Harry and William and Charles died (Happeh rubs his hands together), then inheritance would go to one of Charles' brothers, not some illegitimate commoner.

Your take appears to be taken away.

Moreover, she was killed in a traffic accident, not murdered. Although she would be considered "kufr" by islamic law...wait...are you saying she was murdered by islamic fundamentalists?

My God...I'd never considered that! You could be on to something here!

Geoff

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Geoff, Geoff, Goeff

your absolutely beautiful!!! (in a manner of speaking)

The mother of William and Harry was Diana

Therefore if she was still alive she would be the mother of the Heir to the Throne of England......FACT.......... I ma sure Harry and William took more note of Diana then Charlie

No i am not saying she was killed by Islamic fundamanetalists but hey you may be on to something there!!! You better investigate Geoff

Good Night Geoff