Coolest Way to Die

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by DJ Erock, Jun 12, 2004.

1. KOE Registered Senior Member

I would like to go out in the good ole' "Blaze of glory." Everyone has to die sometime, I would rather it happen while I'm fighting for something I belive in.

All the better if you end up as a family story about "Brave uncle KOE" and how you died doing something heroic.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

Sorry to be so ignorant, but what do you mean by "KOE"? Is it an abbreviation?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. KOE Registered Senior Member

Nah, just talking about myself in the 3rd person. Its a nickname I picked up in a few online forums/chat rooms/few games about 7 years ago.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. poposhisho Registered Senior Member

being sucked up into a tornado would be pretty cool, falling into a volcano, taking your helmet off in space, getting lost in space with just your space suit, being abducted and killed then having them put you in a Japanese shopping mall where everyone could see you ... no one would know how you died and why you were there

8. bbcboy Recovering christian Registered Senior Member

Happy and in my sleep like grandpa
    Not screaming in fear like the other passangers in his car!

9. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

Jump into a big cryogenic tank filled with liquified hydrogen. You will be cold before you know it is cool.

10. Neo_Pyro Registered Member

what the least painless way to die

11. Neo_Pyro Registered Member

whats the most painless way to die?

12. Neo_Pyro Registered Member

whats the most painless way to die

13. vslayer Registered Senior Member

beleive it or not, posting things 3 times isnt going to make people pay any more attention to it

14. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

The romans used to slash their wrists in a warm tub of water. The warm water supposedly dulls the sharp sting of the cuts. Sinking into oblivion. Added benefit of being easily cleaned. No muss no fuss. Although, it you're not find for a while, I can imagine the human soup might just a bit... foul.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. vslayer Registered Senior Member

yea, call 911 before you do it and lock the door, by the time they get in youll be long dead

16. Neo_Pyro Registered Member

would drowning hurt?

17. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

It depends whether you were conscious or not when you started inhaling water...

I don't suppose actually taking water into the lungs would be particularly painful. What IS agonizing is holding your breath too long!

In the Roman suicide scenario mentioned by Invert Nexus, death or unconsciousness would no doubt occur through loss of blood, before water in the lungs became a significant factor.

18. vslayer Registered Senior Member

or you could do the old:

take some pills, set yourself on fire, hang yourself over a cliff then shoot yourself in the head, but miss and shoot the rope, sending plummeting down into the cold waters below where the fire gets put out, you eventually vomit up the pills from being so cold and die severla hours later of hypothermia

i heard about that on the darwin site, not sure if its true but its still funny

19. Starthane Xyzth returns occasionally... Valued Senior Member

Are you following me from thread to thread, Vslayer?

I assure you, I am not a vampire.

20. vslayer Registered Senior Member

well see about that once the sun comes out wont we

21. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

I'm with Thor. I hate pain.

22. vslayer Registered Senior Member

everyone does

23. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

Lol. I mean like, I've known how it feels to lose breath consciously, and it hurts like crazy.......... i don't want to feel that