Corporal Punishment in Schools

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by goofyfish, Mar 29, 2002.

1. Chagur .Seeker. Registered Senior Member

Xev ...

" ... and I place the blame for its disappearence squarely on your head!"

Do you really expect me to accept the opinion of someone who is in
    love with a 6,000 year old dead man?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Take care

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

The Real Problem

goofyfish,

The problem is the message the media pass to our children and to us. Have you been watching TV? There is ONLY violence and sex on TV nowdays. TV is the former of opinion. You rely on your TV to know what's going on and it even don't pass through your mind if this stuff is true or not. A lot of information is probably disformed. Watch out...

Violence only creates violence. The problem is not the lack of punishment, the problem is the complete decadence of the Ethics and Moralism of our society. It's like my pastor said: The Bible is the basic of Ethics and Morality. You get the Bible ot of the scene and you have a "freedom" society which has I don't even know how many addicted to drugs, alcohol, sex and cigarretes. Can anyone provide the information on those things?

Love,
    Nelson

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Yes the problem with science is that it can't create ethics. This is shown by the creation of the A-bomb. WE must creat ethics in socity (maybe through religon or other methods). ALL the problems in this world come from a lack of morality

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.