COVID-19 Source: Will we ever know?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Quantum Quack, May 5, 2020.

1. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

You are lying. The substance of both bell's #171 response on that issue and yours in #172 is as I stated a whitewash that completely ignored the terrorist FF planning - available to read right there in that Wikipedia article. A different POTUS and there would likely have been a full-scale invasion of Cuba all based on lies.
    So what? He and fellow conspirators should have had life sentences handed out. Instead, promotion to a top position.
    Imputing motives together with derogatory characterizations. I'd call that conformity to a Marxist instruction manual. Whether you personally identify with Marxism per se or not.
    Such an absolute judgement is beyond your legitimate capacity to make. And I never claimed Fauci was the creator of COVID-19 virus. Mikovitz may or may not be right on that and may have somewhat exaggerated his role. I would have to firstly review precisely what she actually claimed anyway.
    But I do give high credibility to her account regarding his evil attempts at destroying her career for failing to give in to his illegitimate demands.
    It's a sad fact very unsavory types get promoted to positions of power within US and other government administrations.
    And more derogatory characterization. Trademark of the Left. Hate and bait.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. exchemist Valued Senior Member

This whole "New World Order" conspiracy crap is deranged. As for fingering Fauci as one of its supposed members, that is absurd beyond belief. The guy is an immunologist, not a member of some imaginary power-crazed elite, of lizard people or whatever.

This is garbage, worthy of Fat Freddy.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

I wonder how the news that Putin has announced a vaccine is ready for mass production impacts on your NWO conspiracy?
    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-08...ne-sputnik-v-concerns-approval-speed/12549068

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

So #162 needed a booster shot of more pure prejudiced opinion? Throw in 'lizard people' for good effect. Though totally irrelevant - it will still garner smiling nods.

8. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

9. iceaura Valued Senior Member

We know.
    That's how we have come to understand that you have no idea what "Marxist" refers to.
    There's a decent and lay-comprehensible treatment of part of the case against your presumption of malicious conspiracy in a recent (end of July) "Science" journal article.

None of it appears "ideologically motivated", outside of suggestions of bothsides framing. Little of it involves giving the inadequate official Chinese response and consequent culpability a pass (the hopelessly ill-organized US government's handling of things, startlingly reactionary incompetence piled on corruption and venality in an urgent matter of public health, does get the more gentle and carefully unprovoking treatment - but one can argue that aspect is already well-known to those paying attention these past three or four years). The focus is on the arguments involved, and the mostly commendable reactions of the people on the front lines of an emergency response that their respective governments have hung out to twist in the geopolitical winds.

10. iceaura Valued Senior Member

He's not risking much. He can count on the support of the current US administration for the next five or six months, and amnesiac confusion from then on regardless of US electoral outcome.

11. billvon Valued Senior Member

So you said he wasn't fired, he was promoted. In reality he was fired - and then got a completely different job in a completely different organization.
    Have you ever had a job? If so you'd understand the difference between promotion and being fired.
    Oh, you're one of those - a right wing nut case. Good to know.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

Right; that's a common career path.

13. Bells Staff Member

Yep.

And Operation Jade Helm was really a false flag US military operation approved by Obama because the UN and the WHO was taking over the US from a Walmart carpark in Texas...

On the one hand, you are carrying on as though Operation Northwoods was approved by one and all.. Your own links suggest that it was not approved and he was removed from his post shortly after.

On the other hand, it has absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread, aside from an asinine obsession with conspiracies..

Thus far we have ranged from a quasi Jewish/Israeli conspiracy, to now alluding to a military cabal conspiring to implement a new world order and going further now, insinuating that those involved with Northwoods were somehow involved with JFK's assassination.

I'd ask if the foil hat was on too tightly, but right now, I think you've gone for the full body suit of foil to reach this level of what can only be described as bat shit crazy.

Seriously dude, read your own words out loud and look at yourself in a mirror and hopefully you'll realise how deranged it all actually sounds.

Please stop..

I prefer to trust the dozens of scientists who have shown just how these conspiracies are wrong..

It's actually "Sciforums", but it's understandable you'd get them mixed up.

After all, if you go out of your way to peddle Alex Jones level bullshit and demand people take you seriously, it stands to reason that the whole notion of science would go out the window and of course, it must be "woke" leftists..

It was one of numerous proposals. And it was rejected.

And just because they proposed it during JFK's Presidency does not mean there is now a conspiracy to implement a new world order by way of a viral pandemic.

For making a proposal?

What?

The irony is that you are whining about you being mischaracterised for your conspiracy theories about a new world order, Israeli/Jewish conspiracies, etc..

Mikovits is a complete and utter quack who destroyed her own career because she is a complete and utter quack and a liar to boot.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/202...sial-virologist-attacking-anthony-fauci-viral

Oh please!

You enter this thread and spout utter nonsense.

Don't whine when you're called out on it.

RainbowSingularity and exchemist like this.
  14. exchemist Valued Senior Member

This New World Order crap is absolutely on a level with lizard people. Put the bong down, for God's sake.

15. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

OK, I'm convinced!! But before I jump in, a couple of questions....
    Who's the supreme leader of this new world order?
    Is it the "smoking man" portrayed in the X-Files?
    And what is trying to be achieved?
    Is the X-Files truly real?
    Or is Millenium real and true?
    Are we being taken for a ride?
    Indeed, the truth is out there....lizard men, conspiracies, demonic possessions, aliens, etc.So I'm going back to bed!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

17. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

i believe jfk was assassinated by usa nazis (i think that is the most likely statistical probability)

self ingratiated self victimization ?
    now whos playing the conspiracy game

you only have to watch old TV news footage of the massive number of USA nazis(kkk) to know the depth of perversion in the wider us social minds
    it is the mass shooting capital of the world with some of the poorest most abandoned children & still has a thriving child slavery industry.
    some of the highest levels of gun violence in the world when large dense working class populations have almost no guns at all.

it has the worlds highest suicide rate
    and also the worlds highest lethal drug over dose rate
    it also has the worlds most expensive health system
    it also uses the most amount of the worlds cocaine (70% or somewhere around there all illegal money going to fund violence in their own communitys)[i am pro decriminalization & pro regulation]
    it also uses many times more per person world resources than any other country

prostitution is illegal in the usa
    which is just pure insanity

so im with you, i get you ... its a basket of nut jobs

what has that got to do with lemmings verses leftist's & rightist's ?

18. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

x files was based off several different countrys government secret investigations into ufo's ghosts & the paranormal
    i loved the TV series, but now it doesn't seem quite so interesting
    probably because i have watched it so many times

19. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

It wont be long before his claim to fame leads to massive conspiracy theorists declaring that COVID-19 was a designer virus created by Russia who also developed an effective vaccine and used a smoke screen of insufficient and non transparent testing to cove the fact that they always had it.
    After all he has inoculated his own daughter yes? even though it hasn't been tested in a wider population.

Would you inject your own daughter with an unproven drug to prevent an essentially unknown virus?
    and then broadcast to the worlds media, your stupidity?

Must be a conspiracy....
    so Russia developed a virus and vaccine and manipulated world media to support their agenda to a NWO...

Sanctions removed for access to the vaccine perhaps?
    Vaccine carries an even more lethal version of COVID-19?
    The mind boggles at the plethora of new conspiracy theories available let alone a few new NetFlix Streaming series...to binge on...

20. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

you mean like Guantanamo, all the usa leaders and personal involved and the usa leadership should all be facing criminal charges ?

or ...
    do you mean the usa invasion of iraq before the UN declaration of legal right ?

collateral damage arguments ?
    friendly fire stuff ?
    usa police shootings ?

old boys club nepotistic class systems aside
    are you suggesting all should be criminally liable for all actions
    like the pilots and cabin crew should be guilty like a bank robbery get-a-way-car-driver ?
    or a drug addict who buys off a dealer within the metered zone of a school ?

it does not appear that the usa people as a singular group are civilized enough to be held that accountable yet
    most countrys are not
    thus all systems are corrupt
    it is just a matter of what type of style of corruption

where do you draw the moral line on that level of criminal liability ?
    you could start a thread

"Human rights for Savages, Woke Verses Wanks & the Penis-envy-politics of human conciliatory arrangements"

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  21. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

she is probably being jabbed with all sorts of things

HPV vaccine
    tetanus booster(i was thinking & meant Tuberculosis [TB])
    probably a seasonal Flu vaccine
    and thats not counting any required vaccinations for any travel (huge list i have been told by those who have done it)

its probably non lethal and likely to not have any serious side effect even if it doesn't work

whats one more prick in a world or _ss holes

google results
    Which Travel Vaccines Will I Need?
    • Hepatitis A.
    • Hepatitis B.
    • Typhoid and paratyphoid fever.
    • Meningococcal disease.
    • Yellow Fever.
    • Rabies.
    • Japanese Encephalitis.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  22. Q-reeus Banned Valued Senior Member

SciForums - an ongoing Twilight Zone saga. Where conspiracies in high places cannot exist - except for MSM approved ones e.g. Putin & cronies interfering in US elections.
    I could easily rebut point-by-point the explosion of nonsense which is p10 here, except maybe conceding that Mikovits is prone to error. But doing so will only bring on a new round of irrelevancies and severe distortions from my antagonists here.
    Have a nice day all.

23. Bells Staff Member

A conspiracy within a conspiracy....

Maybe, just maybe, batshit crazy really is just plain old batshit crazy.

And there is more than enough evidence that Russia and Putin interfered in the election as they have done so previously and in other countries as well. But that's irrelevant to this thread and subject matter.

Please do!

Or maybe, please don't!

She's an anti-vaxxer quack.

Same kind of quack that Trump retweeted who also claimed that ovarian cysts comes from diddling demons in one's dreams.

You are the one who went off on false flags, brought up stuff from the Cuban missile crisis, inferred an Israeli/Jewish conspiracy, started going on about new world order crap.

Do you really think you are in any position to whine about irrelevancies at this point in time?

exchemist likes this.