Danny Trejo : True Hollywood Hero ?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by dumbest man on earth, Aug 8, 2019.

1. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Caught this on yahoo.com today :
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...cialneeds-child-from-car-crash-133759539.html

" 'Machete' actor Danny Trejo helps save a special-needs child from car crash: 'True hero'

It was Danny Trejo to the rescue.
    The tough-guy actor from Machete and Heat sprang into action Wednesday in Sylmar, Calif., after two cars collided and one overturned. The 75-year-old reportedly crawled into the wreckage of the flipped car and worked with a female bystander to get a special-needs child freed from his car seat and out of the car." data-reactid="16" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">The tough-guy actor from
    Machete and
    Heat sprang into action Wednesday in Sylmar, Calif., after two cars collided and one overturned. The 75-year-old reportedly crawled into the wreckage of the flipped car and worked with a female bystander to get a special-needs child freed from his car seat and out of the car." data-reactid="16" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">The tough-guy actor from Machete and Heat sprang into action Wednesday in Sylmar, Calif., after two cars collided and one overturned. The 75-year-old reportedly crawled into the wreckage of the flipped car and worked with a female bystander to get a special-needs child freed from his car seat and out of the car. "

More of the story and a few Videos at Link : https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...cialneeds-child-from-car-crash-133759539.html

In all of the interviews I have seen/read of Danny Trejo over the years, he has always seemed to be a genuinely appreciative and humble human being.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Ugly as five miles of bad road, but I'm no Valentino myself, so I never minded.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

What an awesome turn of phrase...

Gawdzilla Sama likes this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

fantastic actor
    A class
    he probably was a bit too mexican looking for the nazis to give him any awards though

your copy n paste skills are

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. dumbest man on earth Real Eyes Realize Real Lies Valued Senior Member

Muchas gracias Señor RainbowSingularity, for your intriguing, insightful and enlightening comments.

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  9. Gawdzilla Sama Valued Senior Member

Country fuck comes out once in a while.

10. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

now i want a farting plush emoji poop