Darwin's Theory is False

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Woody, Jan 17, 2006.

1. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Here is an exerpt from what I posted on "possession"

{ -"After while, the lady just couldn't stand it any more. She said, "Brother Branham, don't you know me?"
    And I said, "No, ma'am." -}

Bro. Branham...refers to the rev. William Branham.
    He's been deceased for over 40 years.

I never plagerized anything.....if I wanted to do that I wouldn't have left the man's name in it, while he refered to himself as the subject of the story.
    You've been shown, but refuse to see,.... without revelation from God, "someone could raise from the dead, and you wouldn't believe them"
    Thats scripture...you've had the law and the prophets....and the grace of Christ.
    Call all you want.
    They called Jesus a devil....and if for the sake of standing for the truth, you call me a liar;
    I thank you for the compliment.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mythbuster Mushroomed Registered Senior Member

Leave him alone !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Without him, there is no medicine.
    He save my life from disease.
    Darwin cure ! Jesus dont.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

The connection between the Smithonian's cover-up of American natural history, and Darwinism may be more profound and sinister than the mere hiding away of the bones and artifacts of the race of the giant "mound builders" in the American past.
    It leads into eugenics and forced in-voluntary steralization of the "inferior" classes as determined by Darwin's theory.
    You may be amazed at what America did years before the "Nazi's"

http://www.thedarwinpapers.com/oldsite/number13/number13.html

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

So, no real evidence is forthcoming from the goddamned liar, eh? Just a bunch of conspiracy theorist nonsense. This is the same treatment the paranormal nutters give to alien autopsies and recovered saucers and the illuminati plot to destroy the WTC.

A bunch of talk without the evidence.

8. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

It's up to you to prove anything Darwin said is true....
    Lets see the evidence.

9. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

For what it's worth, you aren't prepared to weigh the evidence outside your bias... so handing the evidence to you is like well, handing it to a politician. Any potential truth associated with it is corrupted by your world-view, which doesn't allow for evidence of the type you request.

No one can prove anything to someone who has fervent faith in the contrary, as you've displayed repeatedly.

But of course, as you wish. Maybe you're right. I really, really doubt it but what the hell do I know.

10. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Fair enough......
    I don't ask to be found "right.....sir nerd overlord.
    I merly believe the Word is right, not from some childhood indoctrination, but lifelong study and revelation.
    The truth is out there.
    Always keep an open mind, even in the realm of spirituality, you may be found hanging on to something someone said thats not true, or only in part true.
    Don't put a period after your understanding.......
    I've found many times, things just might not be as you supposed.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2006
  11. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Woody;
    “If everyone followed the moral code found in the bible, would we even need prisons at all?”

* Would this be following the example set by your God? Jealousy, resentment, favouritism, bigotry, murder, bloodthirst?

W:
    “Surely you aren't talking about christian missionaries that risk their lives to help other people. I have a step-brother who is a christian missionary in China.”

* China does not need his help. He’s spreading the gospel, not helping. Be honest for a change.

W:
    “I also hear that the african american population is over-represented in the prison system -- would you call them a failed race too?”

* Christian slavery = racism = marginalization = poverty = crime. No doubt you ALMOST married an African-American as well.

* Bono has done more for world poverty in ONE concert, than all your Christian missionaries have done in 2000 years. What are you doing to help Woody?

12. duendy Registered Senior Member

hmmmmm SKIN, you CA infuriate me. why?
    because i read an eariler post of yours where several pragraphs i can defo gell with. where you point out te radical differencebetween patriarchal beliefs and Indigenous insight. spot on. but what you fail to get from there is YOURsoddin materialistic scientific myth...ou just do. it is a massiv blindspot. and also when you talk about no evidence regarding th staged 9/11 atrocity. there is thee is. but you cant wont see it. am tired of trying to get tru and you ignore me anyhow....so, whatthe fukc. but i will challenge you all the way dude

13. duendy Registered Senior Member

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(>))))))))

14. Poincare's Stepchild Inside a Klein bottle. Registered Senior Member

For those of you infuriated by arguing with creationists and other fundy types...

For some insight into how their mind works, try:

http://members.aol.com/intwg/antiprocess.htm

The server is terrible, though. I had to try several times to get connected. It is an interesting read, however.

15. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

The heart of an atheist is obtuse, and harder than a rock.

16. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

No. Jesus is my God. Satan is yours.

It's kind of hard to make a good impression without helping those people first -- it's called public relations.

That is you assessment. Jesus disagrees. Slavery is manstealing and gets a person in hell. God created all races -- how does that make him a racist? There is no race criteria for heaven, but there is a creed criteria.

I'm not doing enough and neither are you. I've helped some but it isn't enough. I've tried to work with street people, tried to feed starving people. I worked 9 years as a volunteer in a rest home. I've gone on visitation at people's homes, at the funeral home, and on the telephone. It isn't enough. I've visited people while they were dieing. It will never be enough -- I come up short.

Bono, by the way, is a christian.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  17. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Steadfast....is what we are to be, my friend.
    Not easily blown about by every wind of change, nor built upon shifting sands of hypothetical theory...but solidy grounded on absolute truth which is the very substance this world and all thats in it were made from.

18. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

And:

Do you read your own words? The very definition of what you practice - faith - is acceptance without proof! You talk about TRUTH but have only ONE source for that truth and it conflicts with simple observations and hundreds of other "sources". Do you not see how deluded you are? Have some self respect man and at least admit that you have no TRUTH, but only a comfortable belief that makes you feel good. Wake up man!

19. snake river rufus Registered Senior Member

No, the heart of an atheist is a muscle that pumps blood throught the body. It's the same as the heart of a xian with out any silly superstitions.

20. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

Quote W:
    “No. Jesus is my God. Satan is yours.”

* Heh. Oh boy.

W:
    “It's kind of hard to make a good impression without helping those people first -- it's called public relations.”

* It`s called dishonesty.

W:
    “That is you assessment. Jesus disagrees. Slavery is manstealing and gets a person in hell. God created all races -- how does that make him a racist? There is no race criteria for heaven, but there is a creed criteria.”

* So you are saying Jesus is not the god of the OT? The God of the OT condoned slavery. It’s in your Bible. Is Jesus god?

“Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.” Lev.25:44-46

W:
    “I'm not doing enough and neither are you. “

* What do you know of what I do? I concede that I can never do enough.

W:
    “I've helped some but it isn't enough. I've tried to work with street people, tried to feed starving people. I worked 9 years as a volunteer in a rest home. I've gone on visitation at people's homes, at the funeral home, and on the telephone. It isn't enough. I've visited people while they were dieing. It will never be enough -- I come up short.”

* Did you spread the gospel during this help phase? Be honest now.

W:
    “Bono, by the way, is a christian.”

* Heh. I am aware of that, however he does not support organised religion/s. In fact he is outspoken strong critic of the Modern Church culture. And he does not use his fundraising as a platform for promoting the Gospel. Regarding your messianic quote, you do know of course that Bono has a British sense of humour? You get that there is play on “Messianic” and “Revelation”? Also note that King Abdullah, who is present, is not a Christian. Would you share in a prayer with non-Christians Woody?

21. Sarkus Hippomonstrosesquippedalo phobe Valued Senior Member

Just out of curiosity - where is the legally binding requirement that I have to help people in any way at all?
    Surely what is "enough" is an entirely subjective matter based on one's upbringing and thought process?

I pay my taxes that the Government use in part to help the less fortunate.
    I contribute to the National Health Service and to other peoples' benefits.

Where does it say that I have to do more than this?

I'm not saying I do or that I don't - I'm just curious to know where "enough" is defined?

22. KennyJC Registered Senior Member

Do you realize how stupid that sounds to an atheist? I assume you do not believe in the flying spaghetti monster, right? Well I do, and he is your God as well as mine. Yes what I just said sounds just as stupid as what you said - That's my point.

23. Hipparchia Registered Senior Member

Actually Kenny, to me it sounded more petulant than stupid. Like a small child that has been scolded.

Woody, we are all entitled to our beliefs, theistic, or atheistic. From what I have seen in this, and other threads, you and your beliefs come under attack only when you attempt to declare their absolute validity, and condemn others as wholly wrong.

Maybe that is a requirement of your version of Christianity, in which case you are simply following the dictates of your conscience and your beliefs, but from where I sit it looks sort of arrogant.