[Dear Christians/Jews, etc.] If someone never heard of God, does he not go to heaven?

Terra

Registered Member
An African man, living in a remote tribe, detached from the west & (our) communication, for example.

The Bible says if a man rejects Jesus Christ he goes to hell. The African guy is safe. He goes to Heaven because he has not heard/rejected.

The Bible says if a man rejects Jesus Christ he goes to hell. The African guy is safe. He goes to Heaven because he has not heard/rejected.

What if the African man aspires to find truth in life, but doesn't find the Christian god. Doesn't the Bible say that those who seek truth will find Jesus?

What if the African man aspires to find truth in life, but doesn't find the Christian god. Doesn't the Bible say that those who seek truth will find Jesus?
where's that passage? so if he didn't "find" Jesus does that mean he wasn't seeking the truth?

where's that passage? so if he didn't "find" Jesus does that mean he wasn't seeking the truth?

That's what I was asking. I don't know where the passage is, but I've seen it quoted before(I believe on these forums).

Now this is interesting. Seriously.
What classes as having "heard"? Merely being told by someone who believes or, as I've heard many Christians say, they had a personal revelation/ epiphany and "heard"?

Now this is interesting. Seriously.
What classes as having "heard"? Merely being told by someone who believes or, as I've heard many Christians say, they had a personal revelation/ epiphany and "heard"?
great reply, what constitues by one "hearing" & even "seing" is not necessasirly so by all mankind.

Back