Determining your personality type

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by deepfitting, Oct 29, 2014.

1. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Mine was also ENFJ.!!!
    I skimmed over most of the results even tho it was quite readable... but it was so long-winded i suspected that Tiassa was somhow involved... lol... but me bein one of those evel Misogynists men who thanks female breasts are much more erotic than an elbow... the sex part caut my eye

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

"ENFJs are known to be dependable lovers, perhaps more interested in routine and stability than spontaneity in their sex lives, but always dedicated to the selfless satisfaction of their partners. Ultimately, ENFJ personality types believe that the only true happiness is mutual happiness, and that's the stuff successful relationships are made of."

Captain Kremmen likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

I am always borderline INFJ/INTJ on these tests, falling on one side or other of the line depending on the particular test.

I think the test provides a rough match to personality, but categorising everybody in the world into one of 16 types necessarily oversimplifies personality, which is multifaceted. Nevertheless, it's usually not too hard to distinguish an introvert from an extrovert, for example, so to that extent the test is probably reasonably reliable.

As a tool for use in hiring of employees or of managing a workforce, I think Myers-Briggs is probably over-hyped and made out to be more useful than it is.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

I'm an INTP, always have been. Though I do just fine in teaching situations and I do interact with people because of my job, I am highly introverted. There was a few years in my youth where I was INFP, but it was never a strong F and I always sit somewhere on the border in that category. Unlike many INTP's, I have good emotional understanding and response to emotional cues and feelings very well.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I finally got the computer to spit out some kind of response: what's BSTRD refer to?

It kept printing that, again and again.

joepistole and Liebling like this.
  8. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Not sure Geoff...
    But, at first glance I thought it read BASTARD. lol.

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

My God. I would punch the screen, if it would not prove the goddamn thing right.

I'll just concentrate on making some schoolboy syntax errors to drive it mad. Maybe delete some registry files.

10. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

About 20 years ago at a place i worked (not manual labor)... wit no explanation... we was all handed a multiple choice test to take... an i didnt realy like some of the personal type questons it asked but i figered it was ether gonna be good or bad for us dependin on our answrs... an i noticed that it woud ask simular questons on diferent pages of the test so i went over it to make sure my answrs was good an consistent.!!!

A couple of weeks later everbody was givin a score that showed if you was high low or in the middle... most people was in the middle but some people got low numbers and was kinda embarrassed about it... some people didnt discuss ther scores.!!!

Then we was given anuther test to take... an a couple of weeks the results was posted (on paper) in the brake room.!!!
    These results told what type of job you was suited for... an for one of the beter employees (who was a bit introverted)... an my boss... who was a good boss who was fair an respected... it was suggested that they was beter suited for non-supervisory manual labor type jobs.!!!

My boss was a bit embarrassed... an the good employee seemed depressed... but tryed to explain to people why he got those results.!!!

A couple of weeks later... the woman in charge of the tests had set up a room wit mouse an rat traps all over the floor... an we was suposed to walk thru the maze while warin a blindfold.!!!

I told my boss that im done wit these tests... he said everbody has to take 'em... i said yeah... but i ant gonna do it... an that was the last i herd of it... but everbody else did walk the traps... lol... so i prolly scored "BASTARD" on that test.!!!

It turned out... the woman givin the tests was the owners daughter who was in college... an she was usin us as ginny pigs for her school work.!!!

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Aw now that sucks ass. Freebies. Man.

12. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Tiassa will be a TNJKBYTWXKKNTTWYYCD.
    (the most complex personality)

Want to start an ENFJ club?
    The test says that only 2% of people are ENFJ's
    They are ferkin brilliant aren't they?

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    cluelusshusbund likes this.
  13. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Only 2% eh... no surprize.... yeah... ive always stated that im a genious (i can provide proof upon request)... an consider the ENFJ club started... to begin wit we will use "conversations" (PM's)... but it wont be long befor we start communicatin telepathically.!!!

Only a 2 percenter woud have thout of that but everbody will enjoy it

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You even invented your own spelling method.

15. arfa brane call me arf Valued Senior Member

First run I scored INTP. Second run, ISFP (but I thought less about the questions).

Then again, I don't like consistent results in personality tests, so maybe it's a win-win.

16. Liebling Doesn't Need to be Spoonfed. Valued Senior Member

You threw an X in there just so we couldn't make an acrostic it, didn't you?

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

18. gmilam Valued Senior Member

It's important to remember that the axis on these is a sliding scale - not a switch. There's extremely introverted, extremely extraverted - and every thing in between. So you may be a borderline case between two poles.

19. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

What personality type won't take an online test that wants your credit card number? I'm that.

20. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Did it ask you for a credit card number?
    I didn't get asked for one.

21. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

It doesn't require any details from you to take the test. It's only if you want their supa-dupa extended profile that they want money.

22. Landau Roof Registered Senior Member

Yes. It's a required field. They want the expiration date and everything. Why would they ask unless the want to charge me, $50, I think it said. If the whole "assessment" is based on your gut feelings, what could it possibly reveal that we don't already know or will find out when the time comes? It looks like a scam to me with it's licensing of test givers and cute four-letter codes, and I'm not just saying that because they want me to pay. The newest version of horoscopes.

joepistole likes this.
  23. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I agree with you.
    It's a vanity based site.
    I didn't go very deep into it, so I didn't notice the money request.
    The personality test is superficially accurate, but it only shows positive traits.
    I should be running the UN according to the evaluation it gave me.