Do beautiful women only care about handsome looks and money?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by pluto2, Apr 30, 2011.

1. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

I was more pointing out the hipocracy of the thread than the causes of atraction

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wellwisher Banned Banned

Although good looks are important to women, their final choice is not limited to just looks, but is also connected to love, friendship, money, power or prestige. Men are more likely to go just for looks. Men are motivated by desire, while women seek security. Looks alone can satisfy desire even if she is a nag. But looks alone would not be enough for the needs of security.

Men are more likely to marry a beautiful pauper. The prince marries the beautiful maiden from humble beginning. The beautiful maiden not only gets the handsome prince but also his prestige, power and wealth at the same time. The prince gets a pretty face, since this meets the needs of his desire. The male assumes he can take care of the rest of his needs.
    Women are more independent in modern times, but even still, the beautiful princess will not marry the pauper. She will try to ungrade security.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

Most humans have flaws. Usually they can't notice them but if you look hard enough you can. So yeah, you would have to define beautiful.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

My current(well not for much longer anyways) BF is HIGHLY vain, and I like him around because he picks out my clothes

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

hahahaa!!
    But I do have to agree that its proff that looks do not matter to them, but at the same time, if you look at the fuglys dudes past, you could see that money plays a big part in it too

8. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Definitely. I think the perfect proportions are about 38-32-40? But I'm not an expert on this and few women match them so it's hard to say for sure, just that I've seen nice butts that were 39 and 40, and lots of nice 38 chests (at least a B cup, but ideally bigger).

All that said, I've liked plenty of cute skinny girls too, just she definitely isn't one of them! I don't really go for celebs though, they're rarely natural enough.

9. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

definitely. Some men think women are gold diggers when they want him to have a good paying job. I just wanted someone to be able to keep home and hearth going while I was having our baby.

10. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

How bout us real egotists . WE are a select group you know . Megalomaniacs
    I don't feel depreciated though . In fact I feel rejuvenated. Like I had enough "coffee to kill a rhino" ( Curiosity of Alpha ) Alpha my Man . I used your line today at the W.F.H. meeting . They laughed there asses off buddy , and could relate

11. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

this question is for all the ladies but christa (she is my daughter)

when you meet a guy, is it an emotional connection that draws you to pursue a relationship?
    IOW do you have to feel for him before you would consider a date with him?
    (is it an impulse thing?)

this also brings up the question, why is the word 'date' considered a bad word to alot of women?

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

because they're excruciating and imply all kinds of things that haven't even been remotely established yet. it's so contrived. i used to be a waitress and i would wait on people who were on dates, and it was excruciating to watch.

i feel for a lot of people that i wouldn't in my worst nightmare want to be married to, and i'm practical, so no.

13. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

What defines a date? My partner and I have been together for 8 years and we still like to have romantic nights out every so often. Courtship is important wether you have just met eachother or you have been together for 50 years

14. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i guess i'm thinking about dates within relationships that don't last, rather than the ones that do, whether it's past the first date or years into it. if you've never been on a painful date, well then lucky you. what i don't like about it, is the looming aspect of sex and committal issues coming into play before you know the person enough to commit. that's the whole point of dating; to make a decision. but then it's like the dating becomes the decision. i don't know. it just seems backwards or contrived or something. i like a more natural approach. i like destiny actually. the hand of god.

15. christa Frankly, I don't give a dam! Valued Senior Member

WHAT?! Why can't I answer?! I'm a lady!!

16. Cowboy My Aim Is True Valued Senior Member

I've also seen beautiful women in all sizes, but certain figures are more appealing to me than others.

I like this, for example:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Now that is close to perfection. Who is she?
    I like the rounded cheeks that often come with that body shape too.

18. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

yuk thats horrible man
    eeuuurrrrgggh

19. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

i wouldn't say horrible..
    its not to my taste..

but it also looks like a glamor shot my mom had done of her..totally did not look like her and it made her look worse than she would if it was just a normal pic..

the girl in the pic above looks like an amateur did her make-up.
    too much effort to change her looks, really degraded the overall effect..

20. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

F--cking A right

21. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

She is F--cking beautiful . Leonardo Devinci who have cum all over him self just to peek at half of what you see . You are all crazy Fa Fows . Some day you will learn . You might be old and warn out by then , but you will learn the meaning of love courtship and all that happy shit .

22. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Oh no silos do fall . Cliff dwellers coming out of the worm wood

23. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Me too . A lot to be said for destiny . It is the craziest of things . My son Lucien was conceived in destiny. You would not believe the freaky events that brought it about . It is enough to make you believe we are controlled by higher power. Shit I could hear it coming like a freight train. So F--cking strange ! So F---cking strange !!! So Fucking Strange !! I can't get past How f----cking strange it was . Fuck it was strange ! I can't get past it . It was to f---cking strange . Fuck I can't past it it was to fucking strange . Im crying . Me go now