Does god exist?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by adhams, Dec 12, 2014.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't hate God, he's just a character in a book.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adhams Registered Senior Member

U probably hate em coz he doesn't talk to u at least i would but since I believe in god I actually dont

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adhams Registered Senior Member

So educated ppl probably see god as a myth coz the Greeks made gods right?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So did you.

8. adhams Registered Senior Member

Nah I didn't Muhamad did and he is right in that 100% sure and since iam under gods hand and he could change me at any moment to atheist then actually 0% at any moment if he wills

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why is he right?

10. adhams Registered Senior Member

Coz he never lied and he had miracles and Quran mention scientific truths he's which were found today only his morals are high and no need to ask why the universe speaks for the existence of god which cannot create humans without purpose

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

How could he convince you he doesn't exist?

12. adhams Registered Senior Member

The 0 % part it about gods ability to deplete my faith in him from 100% to 0% even tho I have a very strong faith
    Sorry for my bad language

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Did you see those miracles?

We could talk about alleged scientific truths in the Quran, but it would take a long time. Basically, it's not true. What examples there are are vaguely worded and require creative interpretation from the reader. A few examples are borrowed from the Greeks. Many things it gets wrong. It doesn't know what stars are, it doesn't know that the moon only reflects light from the sun, it says the Earth was created in 6 days. The universe is not evidence for God. Atheists see the same universe as evidence of a complex natural process that is undirected.

14. adhams Registered Senior Member

If I told u that the moon was splitted and mohamed said that it would split
    Before it splitted and ppl saw it split would u at least doubt that all ur doubts about Quran is at least misfigured?

15. adhams Registered Senior Member

If I put myself into ur boots I would feel an insulted man that believes that atheism is cool and continues in that direction no matter what (insulted after any aggressive attacks on his belief )

16. adhams Registered Senior Member

I
    Creative interpretation coz it's written in the form of poetry and in arabic i guarantee that u would enjoy reading
    So why not saying that the stars are bulbs for example after all even tho they are reactors they simply light the skies imagine this worded in Quran god says the stars are reactors do u expect ppl back then to ask what is reactors?
    I would rather read poetry back then to prove that no one could write like god.
    Also I remember that god said in Quran that its(Quran) made for the believers to read and be Merced by it either by physical healing or to remove stress while reading which Is what happens to me at least I find serenity in it when I read it even tho I don't run to it when having problems also quran is not a book of science that is why god picked poetry instead of straight forward science I do know a verse where he said why do u both (humans and genies) deny god? And gives a naked scientific fact all u like in the end I want to tell u that reading in the original language would give u better understanding of Quran after all I believe that arabic is the language that can merge poetry with plane narration of something said elouquescence is arabic language it self

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  17. adhams Registered Senior Member

Also fret not there are few Arab ppl that became atheists coz of ur effect so how do u expect u would see the truth god said that Quran is a book that is of guidance to believers and blindness for non believers
    Also some scientific facts require interpretation to let ppl now understand and ppl in the past not ask silly questions since mohamads only job is to tell ppl what to do in thier religion

18. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Does God know beforehand who will an who will not choose to follow what mohamad teeches.???

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Anything can be written in a book. The moon splitting would be a worldwide event and yet it is not mentioned in other literature.

20. adhams Registered Senior Member

Also if u find something that fits as a clever interpretation then it raises the possibility of Quran being right not the opposite and since all of the scientific verses are written this way or at least most of them for the 2 previous reasons either poetry or ppl in the past not understanding then it simply aids the cause of Quran being correct not the opposite also one last thing the heavens are made to arazel of ppl or ppl who are the least having and that is even in smarts so I should warn u heaven isn't at the size of ur gababera boots or giants which generally go to hell

21. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You misunderstand. I'm not an atheist because I think it's cool. I'm an atheist because no argument in favor of God that I have yet heard is convincing. But you are also wrong that I would insist on continuing in that direction no matter what. I would believe in God if I had a reason to. I follow the evidence wherever it leads. That's the difference between science and religion.

22. adhams Registered Senior Member

Yes all in the book of qadar or destiny
    Did u know that whatever status u was or will be was writen since u were hiding behind ur mothers belly button?
    Notice that ur worth is nothing to god he writen where u would go to heaven or hell right before u were born nothing too early ur not a king nothing to late ur not that unworthy

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I bet lots of people in Islamic societies don't really believe it, but they know they would be jailed or worse if they came out about their true beliefs. You seem to be giving up your position that the Quran reveals scientific facts that could not have been known at the time.