Dumbest Poster

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Satyr, Mar 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

as real as reality gets, if not an illusion itself. But than...what matters if this reality is indeed an illusion, if this reality is the only thing we get in this life. Which raises a question whether this life is indeed the only thing we get and also reinforces the question of illusionary reality in the first place.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Genji Registered Senior Member

:jawdrop: It's True! :shh: Thanx Draq!!!!!:worship:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I am not a God to be praised.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Genji Registered Senior Member

:wtf:

8. Genji Registered Senior Member

Need a picture to verify that one:shake:

9. draqon Banned Banned

emoticons' user on rampage...

10. draqon Banned Banned

here is a rough improvised sketch of a statue of what I looked like 30 years ago, of course that virgin beautiful body has now faded into thin reality of truth that bites my skin with crevices full of dead skin and dirt all around. But than...what am I but not to favor for? Those 10 packs of qudruple Mc's sandwiches in the morning give me a headstart for the rest of the day meal planning alongside the layers of skin of my body that seem to cover the horizons of this room.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Genji Registered Senior Member

uke: :spank: Bad Draqon.:

12. Ripley Valued Senior Member

So the warrior princess lost the brand of her favorite prey here and the queen in residence gets so bored at times that she needs to dismount into a kingdom now lacking. I wonder how that translates into reality?

A bit overboard, no?

She's probably now simply a queen regent.

From what I read of their recent posts, the princess' growls couldn't quite incite discomposure, and the queen couldn't quite commandeer.

But modern with a lot more resources at hand—and a lot more cunning. Isn't the Ultimate Man suppose to be a fill-in between the two extremities of a bridge's breadth? And that essentially, the Ultimate Man should be more or less flat with a secret longing for the Superman? Well, the modern world is now so accommodating and comfortable. Why abandon it, they reason?

What does it matter in a world abounding in morons to lead by the leash? for they have discovered leadership and BMWs and whores are everywhere.

So when in flight. But in flight there's no traffic and red tape.

Pretty good. Yes—introduce my Self to the trajectory... I'll have to contemplate that.

But imagination with a difference. The modern world's newest resources also accommodate us! Can you imagine Nietzche contemplating real live images of the universe and feeling the globe underfoot. Privacy today would also be thicker allowing for far deeper decadence—and rebirths.

13. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Ah. The Ultimate Man hops forward and speaks for the community: discovering leadership, responsibility, hopefully admiration. But in private it's just a vengeful dagger swung. One of those plastic white modern ones. Ha.

14. draqon Banned Banned

well the other guy isn't any better.

15. Satyr Banned Banned

I have a pretty good idea.

Just a suspicion and knowing her love for pranks I wouldn’t be surprised.

Of his heart.
    They still appear in unison.
    Coincidence?
    Recalling the whole soap-operatic days of Wolfish ridicule and playing ‘secret agent’ behind the scenes, I wouldn’t be surprised by anything.

Maybe the princess just wants to be a simple girl now, and find a prince worthy of her gifts, and the queen has had her mirror broken.

Or how to abandon it - where to?

Perhaps what we have here is a fracturing into two distinct species of man; identical physically but worlds apart mentally.
    When genes stop to matter then memes take over.

Because stupidity is dangerous when it is unleashed or leashed to another’s belt.

That’s why it is so easy…well if you are fortunate enough to be born with the potential to challenge gravity, that is.
    But being born with a talent is not an accomplishment, it’s just favorable providence.
    What to do with this talent is another thing.
    How to sharpen it and keep it from deteriorating into decadence or to stop it from being focused on BMW’s and whores, is the challenge.

A house becomes a home when it acquires your odor; when parts of your skin and pieces of your hairs are strewn across its space and it smells of your favorite foods and plants and your sweat and breath permeates its walls.
    Then it is yours, for a time.

Yes.

draqon
    I knew that behind your distaste for beating a pee-brained dead horse rests the fear of being yourself vulnerable to such treatment.
    Maybe you should reserve your compassion for those that deserve consideration and have the potential to be more than idiots.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Saty, stick to your science writing, you sound like Eddy Haskell with a burr up his ass in this venue.

17. Ripley Valued Senior Member

Well Fenris, her first beau, did it, so how couldn't she not have gotten the idea? But if true, what an anticlimax. Imagine sitting in a corner, yelling something or other, getting up, changing clothes, sitting back down but in the opposite corner, then catching - LOL - your query! Too too much. Mind you, I liked Fenris' principle of wearing a different moniker according to mood and posters. Mine were like discarded skins. Yours? Anyway, Dp has certainly become a moral boost during this odd time I'm in. Perhaps I could reintroduce her campiness.

Or he is totally possessive of her, and from her writing style, she must be feeling stifled. But who knows...

Somehow I think they both could have stayed on more but for the discovery and dismay that after quick warm-up acts they had already bombed—not because they weren't clever enough as usual but because the audience here is now GP, no longer R. And I really don't blame them at all—family values and all that shit, right?

Where to indeed. The modern world has gotten so tight and bureaucratic. And we owe it all to the good U.S. of A. Yet, it's so easy to abandon the roaming ship for a tropical island. In fact, sometimes I just don't care either and would too if I happen upon a temperate isle—and with the one I love.

Or perhaps just a need to be decadent for one last time—we can practically hear the clock ticking away. Or the final step backwards in order to jump ahead.

All that's needed are polls to drive up credibility. Ha. And "What Do You Like?" surveys to make it all seem... cosy and personal. What's your cutest food? Can you bloody believe it?

Timing is the key I think. And also a non-time zone where intuition and capriciousness are also allowed to be trusted and roam freely.

Yes. And to love it but not coerce it.

Adopting, or being welcomed?

But that's no fun—no sense of superiority.

18. draqon Banned Banned

exactly.

19. Ripley Valued Senior Member

That's your interpretation—but I don't need to solicit to validate my senses.

20. draqon Banned Banned

sure.

21. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

exactly.

22. draqon Banned Banned

That's your interpretation—but I don't need to solicit to validate my senses.

23. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.