E=mc2 questions?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by theorist-constant12345, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

yes you are, there is only a professional troll who would be in every forum most of the time and always tries to impose bans on people, you slipped right in , it is easy to just say you are wrong and quote back wiki, your manner suggest a professional troll, I am no harm to anyone yet you insist on trying for a ban, and I am unsure yet but you always seem to have an accomplish, who tag teams up with you. very clever but more than obvious I feel, you always are out to try to hurt people and insult them, that is trollish behaviour.

You even know where trolls are located?

option 2 - you are living inside your own head and believe you are a moderator, or desire their position?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Every forum?
    Er... you've encountered me on TWO science forums.

Wrong again.
    I ONLY try to get the wilfully ignorant ones banned. (And, now, on the other forum I'm a mod, so that's worked out nicely).

Yep, I quote Wiki - the same Wiki that YOU claim to have read and understood.
    And then go on to show that while you may have may have read it you certainly haven't understood it.

On the contrary - spouting and promoting wilful ignorance, anti-science and blatant stupidity is damaging to society in general.

Oh, more ignorance. I've been a mod (on this forum). And relinquished that "privilege".

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You live in your head my friend, you need medical help you have delusions of grandeur and think in some way you have mod status by using your knowledge you may or may not have once used in life.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Anti science, try science advancement, advancing on the info already provided and stating some obvious key points.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Nope.

You obviously didn't read my post, did you?

9. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

yes this chap got a mod job so he then banned me

10. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

Stop responding to this garbage! The thread should be moved to the Cesspool!

paddoboy likes this.
  11. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

You have just shown the forum your only intent, why not sod off back to your other forum and stop trolling this one?

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Wrong again.
    A) I didn't ban you.
    B) I became a mod AFTER you were banned.

13. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

This is Physics & Math, you have shown no understanding of either. Cesspool!

14. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

It should be moved to the cesspool now the trolls have ruined another good talking thread about E=mc2 etc. Maybe I should talk giant green lizards or something it would suit these people much more, they hate complicated topics.

15. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Of cause you did, you are everywhere , you cant wait for me to post so you can wreck the thread. Your an horrible person with hurtful intent, you need banning not people like me who try hard to do science.

I am looking to discover and invent, you are looking to get members banned, who is doing science?

You certainly are not, anyone can see this.

16. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Again I ask again E=mc2, what is the effect of gravity in this equation?

17. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Yes, obviously this will be moved to the cesspool if the mods are awake!
    Everyone has explained to you the difference between weight and mass.
    You have refused to listen. It's as simple as that.
    I weigh 86kgms at present: If I went to the Moon, I would weigh around 14kgs.
    Yet my mass has remained the same.
    No one alive on this planet could be as inanely stupid and obtuse as your posts suggest.
    I gave you some good meaningful advice yesterday. Once again, I ask you to consider it.

18. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

Wow, how much delusional arrogance does one need to think he can advance science when he doesn't even understand the difference between mass and weight? There is no hope for this guy.

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Another lie.
    Kalster banned you.
    And your very last post included the words "cya dy you werent to bad, just the other fkin idiots joining the lynch mob". I.e. you considered me as non-aggressive in general.

Given that you consistently, and persistently, deny and refute actual science this would be false.

Um let's see: who's the one posting bollocks and lies, and who's the one that posts science?

20. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

No one answers the questions I am asking Paddy, they make their own questions up and give answers to their own questions, I ask a simple question and get no answer , only replies going off on one about something completely different to what I am asking, they dont even understand what i am asking so why comment in the first place if they do not understand the question?

21. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

I am not refuting anything I am asking you why is this, why is it this way, why is not this way, it is you not understanding , are you saying that lb, kg, kilo , is not a unit of weight?

22. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Have you checked out his other threads?
    You'll find one or two in alternative, a few in pseudoscience and a few in cesspool.

23. theorist-constant12345 Banned Banned

Stop trolling, either answer my questions or start your own thread to go troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.