Election: Co-moderator in World Events and Politics

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Porfiry, Feb 1, 2004.

?

Who should be made co-moderator in World Events and Politics?

Poll closed Feb 6, 2004.
  1. 15ofthe19

6 vote(s)
    10.7%
  2. certified psycho

2 vote(s)
    3.6%
  3. CounslerCoffee

30 vote(s)
    53.6%
  4. sargentlard

16 vote(s)
    28.6%
  5. Undecided

7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  6. wesmorris

14 vote(s)
    25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Vodka? Vodka? Why wasn't I offered Vodka?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Vote for me and you can have moonshine...and a donut.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

I voted for sargentlard.
    The most level headed person on this forum.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

You want moonshine? I live in Kentucky, I can make it in my bath tub (I Know how)! Moonshine and vodka, and chocolate! Step around and vote for coffee.

8. Undecided Banned Banned

Again your apathtic tone has been duly noted thank you, I don't expect anything different in moderation in WE&P.

Anyone is free to challenge me. I do not care.

Oxymoronic isn't it? I mean anyone is free to challenge you (which I did), and you don't care? Yet you insist on replying, just wanted that treasure to get out there.

You want to read my post with emotion and anger? You can.

I am sorry re-read the rant you wrote please, let's explore your tone:

This is getting tired and boring. Let me tell you something, Undecided:

A bit confrontational wouldn’t we say?

so associating me with being part of the problem is retarded. Do you understand?

Again unnecessary confrontation and infantile insults, not only insulting my intelligence but the mentally challenged community.

Come out and say it. Don't avoid it with pictures.

Reminds me of a Dean moment, this is a sign of either insecurity or bad temper.

You take orders from two people if you get this position: GOOFYFISH AND PORFIRY.

Screaming is a obvious effect to the cause of anger.

For me that post was nice and diplomatic.

Lying is not a good why to build credibility.

I severly hope that you do not win.

Ditto, I know that if you do, arbitrary decisions will be made, there will be little involvement with the community, and there will be the same old stagnation that has hit WE&P like a brick.

Like I said before, if you don't like this forum, leave. It's that simple.

I like this forum so much that I am wiling to change it for the better, do you not see this? Obviously not...

But when you start talking deletion and ruling with an iron fist... Oh yeah, and don't forget that you know sciforums so well. Because you've been here sooooo long.

Oh man, you just give me ammo upon ammo upon ammo; your appeal to authority (being here long) is a cognitive surrender if I have ever seen one. Let me use this "time period" logic of yours. Hitler was ruler of Nazi Germany for 12 years, because his competition hasn't they don't have a clue on how to rule...see my point? So please stop making me laugh.

*Note: Because you've been here sooooo long.

Childish sarcasm has also been noted.

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Yeah, but sarcasm is funny. Oh, and don't highlight the parts where I call you a great poster and that 'you really bring something to the community'. Just make me look bad all around, Undecided.

But I do have one comment:

If you don't like it here, and you think it needs to change so much, and you aren't going to be able to change it: leave. It's really easy. Log out and google the word "Forum". You will find a ton of other places to post at. Because all the members here are children, and all the topics here are trash, and the debates are stupid and childish.

If it's really that bad; leave.

10. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

So comedian's are trolls now? If we can't throw a barb here and there, what's the point? What sort of reality of debate does that represent?

Nico, you have absolutely ZERO to offer in the witty rejoinder department, and while that is sad for you, don't force your lack of humor on the rest of us. Most of us aren't interested in your Soviet style of moderation. The numbers don't lie.

If you want to be a Vulcan, fine. Start your own website.

11. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Wow, that was weird Coffee.

What is it they say? Something about great minds...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Undecided Banned Banned

Yeah, but sarcasm is funny.

To children yes...I am not a child.

Just make me look bad all around, Undecided.

Don't sob on me, you incriminated yourself with your posts not me, all I did was merely pointed them out, when you were claiming differently. Lying again is not a good way to start.

If you don't like it here, and you think it needs to change so much, and you aren't going to be able to change it: leave.

I see you have paranormal powers, definitively saying that I cannot change anything. Well you probably wouldn't know anyways, I doubt you tried effective moderation before, and since Sci-fi is as you say "mort" then you should be a bit rusty no?

It's really easy. Log out and google the word "Forum". You will find a ton of other places to post at. Because all the members here are children, and all the topics here are trash, and the debates are stupid and childish.

I see the over-generalizations have begun, please point out where I have said all these things? Do you deny there is a problem in WE&P if so then fine, if not then what I suggest you do is look in the mirror and say the rubbish you said to me to yourself, does the body good.

If it's really that bad; leave.

I have a brain, I can make up my own mind thank you.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Sarge moonshine and donuts are no replacement for Vodka and chocolate. Remember dear your public are not just a bunch of peasants you know! We have very refined tastes. And that reminds me, which one of you is the commie in the midst? Speak up! No levelling of the populace here! Is there a libetarian in the house? A weak democrat? If you have any religious affiliations the public has a right to know! And what about abortion? I won't vote for a pro-lifer! Where do you men stand?

14. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Thank you, though I see that congratulations must be given to Coffee for victory. You bastard....I am going to put naked pictures of me in Sci-fi now..hear me Coffee.....

15. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Everytime I post a reply to one of Undecided's posts, I get one more vote. That's interesting.

Lucysnow: Shhhhh. I told you not to talk about that!

16. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Sarge: If you could PM me those, that would be great. And it isn't over yet. We've still got four days!

17. Undecided Banned Banned

sargentlard

Don't count yourself out yet, don't count yourself out yet...hehe...

18. Undecided Banned Banned

Everytime I post a reply to one of Undecided's posts, I get one more vote. That's interesting.

Don’t be so happy, because you do then realize that ppl are voting for you merely because you are reacting to the cause of change. They aren't then voting for you, they are voting for anyone but real change bandwagon, I would personally feel like shit... Let me put it like this, you are irrelevant to those votes. Kudos!

19. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Planning on creating a bunch of alternate accounts and voting for yourself, Undecided? Why look... It's your IP address.

20. Undecided Banned Banned

Hey it's not really a secret now is it; one is inactive to the best of my knowledge. Again I would feel proud about being a vindictive little turd. For you see such trollish, and flaming actions would be deleted in my forum, why? Because they add nothing, you have just proven you are nothing more then a symptom of the problem not the solution. Thank you... hope you are one happy camper.

21. Undecided Banned Banned

Also notice the arbitrary use of mod. Powers which I alluded to before, you want that to be your mod? Also too porf, he has used those powers I would fathom outside the realm of all reasonability, and it was vindictive. I had a thread close because of vindictiveness, I think someone should be punished for abuses powers, and being vindictive.

22. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

You know what you are, Undecided? You're George W Bush. You keep blabing about how bad Iraq is, and how I have the WMD, and how we have to go to war. All the while I have no WMD and there is no reason to go too war.

23. 15ofthe19 35 year old virgin Registered Senior Member

Those of us with webservers can see the IP's and will not be fooled. But I don't doubt that this election will have some questionable voters.

Lucy: I want you to know that I am the biggest fan of women on this forum, and I will definitely keep those laws off your body.

Oh, and I am an un-apologetic Libertarian.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.