Follow the Trail of Dead Russians

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Mar 31, 2017.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What do you mean?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You seem to be of the mind that Democrats are like Republicans. They are not. The United States isn't your beloved Russia. When our elected officials screw up they are dragged over the coals, and Republicans always drag the opposition over the coals screw up or no, e.g. the Clintons.

If Trump has violated our laws, he should be punished. He should be removed from office a minimum. Unlike your beloved Mother Russia, criminality in our leadership isn't tolerated. That's why we are American and Russia is Russia. That's why we have a strong economy and Russia doesn't.

If Pence becomes POTUS, so be it. He'd probably be a better POTUS, but that's not saying much. If Pence hasn't violated any laws, and at this point I see no evidence he has, then he has nothing to worry about. But if something should surface proving Pence is a criminal, then he too should be removed from office and punished. You don't get a "get out of jail free pass" just because you are the POTUS.

This ain't Russian comrade. Criminality in our leadership isn't tolerated, and that's what we are talking about here.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

I like to watch Trainwreck-Trump speek for the laff factor... but i thank the world woud be safer wit NotAsCrazy-Pence as POTUS... but watchin Pence speek gives me nuthin but brain freeze

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It's not about the election results. It's about assisting with the worst cyberattack in our nation's history.
    It's not about getting a strategic advantage over Republicans.

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

If Trump was doing as he was elected to do there would be no issue.. But alas, he is not doing as he was elected to do so there is an issue...The democrats are not causing the stink, Trump is...

9. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Well, that is the world's most famous closet case you're backing, there.

10. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Yes, until there is solid, impeachable evidence, all this is worthless. And even after impeaching Trump we will get Pence, improvement in sanity, but worse in ideology.

Also what is wrong with us all getting our dicks out for Putin?