Free energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right - it would to you who understands so little of the principles involved. Everything that some of us has tried to tell you could be compared to casting pearls before the swine - you lack the basic understanding needed to appreciate what we've said AND how nonsensical your own statements are.

But that wasn't all - you also accused me of posting under other names. Are you now trying to deny you didn't?:bugeye:

whatever

By the way, the stabbing is real and the stabber and his wife live in NZ. I have heard that he has told people his name is Frank.

Then Frank must be an exceptionally inept assassin. It takes very little skill to kill someone with a lethal injection. And why has he not tried again????

And why would ANYONE even bother in the first place? You've already admitted here that the device wouldn't work as you thought it would.

Then Frank must be an exceptionally inept assassin. It takes very little skill to kill someone with a lethal injection. And why has he not tried again????

And why would ANYONE even bother in the first place? You've already admitted here that the device wouldn't work as you thought it would.

I don't believe he was inept, only that I was lucky. By the way, I found out a little more about him. He has an office he visits in Manurewa, a suburb of Auckland.
It is a very short drive to his house which make his house very close by. It is a small farm (a hobby farm) with an post box with the number seven(?) on it. The mail box is one of those classic design ones eg http://www.steelmailbox.com/html/antique_brass_classic_rural_ma.html

His house seems to stand higher on a hill surrounded by farmland. In the distance you can see lights at night as if surrounded by a suburb.

A 10 minute or less drive and you will get to Aardmore aerodrome, a private aerodrome located in the Auckland district.

How do I know this? Well there are many things in the world seen and unseen...

I don't believe he was inept, only that I was lucky. By the way, I found out a little more about him. He has an office he visits in Manurewa, a suburb of Auckland.
It is a very short drive to his house which make his house very close by. It is a small farm (a hobby farm) with an post box with the number seven(?) on it. The mail box is one of those classic design ones eg http://www.steelmailbox.com/html/antique_brass_classic_rural_ma.html

His house seems to stand higher on a hill surrounded by farmland. In the distance you can see lights at night as if surrounded by a suburb.

A 10 minute or less drive and you will get to Aardmore aerodrome, a private aerodrome located in the Auckland district.

How do I know this? Well there are many things in the world seen and unseen...

So??? Is there supposed to be something significant somewhere in all that????????

I also believe John was in discussion with some other arseholes, one of them definitely with a german accent. I wonder who paid him.

I am thinking of turning this thread into a record of strange events I am seeing on my computer. For instance, does anyone use the Spacedaily portal? When I post comments to climate change topics, they end up on other boards. Tried 3 times (or more) this morning and could not get my commnet where I wanted it. Strangeness.
Was attempting to post a comment on
http://www.terradaily.com/reports/Asking_The_Wrong_Questions_On_Global_Warming_999.html

I believe John went south of Auckland. Last seen going over the ranges. Meanwhile I am being harassed 24 hours a day by at least 3 people. Also, somehow my private records in Australia are being accessed. Wasn't there a law on privacy in NZ and Australia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back