From Earth Science

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by river, Oct 25, 2020.

1. river

On the Record , this Planet , this Solar System ; has been around a lot longer than life has . For the record .

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Thanks to gravity.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Highest RECORDED temperature.

4.5 billion years ago the surface of the planet was thousands of degrees. But there was no one around to record it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

"Earth has had 44 straight Septembers where it has been warmer than the 20th century average and 429 straight months without a cooler than normal month, according to NOAA. The hottest seven Septembers on record have been the last seven."

Climate Change Deniers...

"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make US manufacturing non-competitive" Trump

"Look, we all care about our planet, but melting icebergs aren't beheading Christians in the Middle East" Priebus

"Our President is choosing to put American energy and American industry first" Pence

... and why they are deniers...

“Republicanism is a corrupt ideology that celebrates extreme selfishness and greed. It's all about me me me.
    Trump's MAGA minions simply don't care that global warming is real, as long as it doesn't affect them personally. Why should they care if the planet burns after they're dead?”
    “The problem with Trump voters is, they're so dumb, they don't even know how much stuff they don't know. They just assume nobody else knows more about evolution or global warming than they do. If they don't understand how it works, they think nobody understands how it works.” Malloy

8. river

Highlighted

Agreed

trump likes the uneducated .