Ghost photobombs

Discussion in 'UFOs, Ghosts and Monsters' started by Magical Realist, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Because ghosts have a history of photobombing photos. See the thread you are now posting in. Live physical guards appearing and disappearing in photos without the photographer noticing them? Not so much..

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

We've been through that already. Photobombs are people deliberately or inadvertently appearing in photographs, often without the photographer noticing. It happens every day. It has been happening since the beginning of photography.

"Ghosts", on the other hand, do not exist, according to any reliable evidence.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

No..nonpresent people don't suddenly appear in photos only to disappear seconds later. This thread is full of evidence of ghost photobombs. The fact that you won't even look at them shows your preference for ignorance to support your own bias. The evidence for ghosts is both abundant and reliable. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but it just happens to be the case.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

As I said, you don't have a clear enough timeline to draw that conclusion.

Are they all as weak as the samurai ghost?

Who said I didn't look at them?

You have demonstrated that you don't understand the concept of reliable evidence.

8. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Right..because "reliable evidence" is such an esoteric concept.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Photos of ghosts IS reliable evidence of ghosts. Always. EOS..

9. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

OK I'll bite

It's NOT a rolled up sleeve like a guard's shirt

In your expert opinion it is............?

10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

No it isn't.

Photos are just 2-D images - they don't know from ghosts.

The thing that decides a photo is "of" a ghost is the person looking at it. That's an interpretation.

This thread is an excellent example demonstrating that you interpret photos very differently from most.

sideshowbob likes this.
  11. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Yes it is. Photos are reliable evidence of people, cars, animals, buildings, and artichokes. Ofcourse they're reliable evidence of ghosts.

Yeah..it always comes down to an ad hom---how there's something wrong with me for believing in the science of photography. Ho hum..

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Strange how you won't accept the truth even after a complete explanation has been convincingly presented to you.

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No. It's sufficient evidence that people can be lousy observers.
    Really?

Try counting the number of passes that the team in white makes in the following video. Let's see how good an observer you really are.

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The denial is deep with this one.

Look at the terrain in the comparison photograph. It's the same place. But perhaps you're suggesting that the guy who solved this "mystery" is telling lies about where he took his photo? If that's the case, then you need to explain why you have this double standard of asserting that "evidence speaks for itself" when it comes to credulous UFO and ghost stories, while simultaneously applying extreme skepticism to any evidence that points to a mundane explanation, no matter how obviously watertight it is.

15. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

You do understand the difference between the town of Zushi wear the photo was taken and the town of Hayama where the palace is located don't you? Do I need to post the map again? Or are you geographically challenged?

As for the picture of the location, I don't believe this person actually went out and found the exact location the photo was taken at and took a picture of it. I think he photoshopped out the girl to make it look like an empty location so he could push his story of the palace. You can even see the white painted in patch where the girl was standing. Remember, not everything you see on the internet is true. As the supposed skeptic you should be telling me this.

16. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

Of course all photos come with little arrows and speech bubbles
    This is a person
    This is a car
    Etc
    Etc

This is a UFO
    This is a ghost

You can really rely on the science of photos

17. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Geeze, you are a real hoot! You believe any absurdly stupid photo that shows a ghost, an UFO, a pixie, etc. etc. However, if there is a photo that doesn't show something supernatural it must be photo shopped? The irony is palpable.

18. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

www.odysseyseaglass.com/hayama-beach-japan-sea-glass.html
    My bold On Hayama Beach which is located behind the Japan's Emperors summer palace
    -----------------------------

My arrows have nothing to do with the picture here.
    The picture is to show another shot of the scene.

19. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

I wouldn't say esoteric but it isn't something that everybody knows automatically either. They have to put some effort into learning and you obviously haven't done that.

20. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

"Just visited this location today 10/28/2015.

Even at low tide this location is now unreachable.

There is a sign and fence up stating that it is off limits due to falling rock and all violators will be fined or jailed. "

21. Magical Realist Valued Senior Member

Most people accept photos as reliable evidence. Unless they have an agenda or something.

22. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

Not people who are scientifically minded or making an effort to be objective.

Have you ever heard anybody ask if a photo was photoshopped? Why would they ask that if they thought photographs were reliable?

Like an agenda to prove that ghosts exist?

sweetpea likes this.
  23. sweetpea Valued Senior Member

The lady ( Elsie ) in my clip below says '' the guards would watch you but never bothered us...'' Guards being human can move.