Ghosts

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Joaquin, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

Do you think this is weird? I cleaned the bathroom of water, then later in the night when nobody was there, there was water on the floor. And today the phone rang and i couldn't find it. I then looked and found it in a draw. Nobody was here. Just a random occurence that happened.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Yes it's weird.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Wow... weird. I couldn't find a sock, then I found it.... UNDER THE BED!!! It's probably the resurrected spirit of a dead person.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whynot Registered Senior Member

could be. my phone sometimes falls into the drawer. did you look for leaks?

if its a ghost more things will happen. than you will know for sure.:shrug:

8. Joaquin Sleuth Registered Senior Member

The phone just randomly was found in a drawer. Even though i never put it there. I noticed the door was unlocked aswell. Even though i checked beforehand to make sure it was locked. Just weird things have been happening.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I've had the same thing happen to me however I came to another more reasonable conclusion. I've been watched for some time now and those people, whoever they are, have found a way into my home while I wasn't here. I know this because I do not believe in "ghosts" but try to figure things out logically. Things were moved, doors were left ajar and unlocked when I knew they were shut and locked.

Things were moved just a little bit so that it would make me think that "something" was here and there was someone here instead. There's many people that want to find out what I'm up to and the only way to do so is to break into my house and look around to see what they can find. Are you doing anything that suggests that you might be up to something no matter what that something is? If so then you might be having the same problem with unwanted guests as I do and I've set up a camera that activates upon any movement inside my house and since then nothing has happened.

If you can afford a cheap surveillance camera then set it up pointing at a place where people must walk through and see if anything can be captured. That would be the only way to prove if "ghosts" are there or someone is trying to spy on you.

11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

If nobody was there how do you know the phone rang? Wierd...

Reminded me of a Rodney Dangerfield joke:
    My girl friend told be to come over cause no one was home.
    So when I got there and knocked on the door - no one was home...

Listen about the ghost I wouldn't worry about it. At the very worst case there is a ghost and you will get scared and stuff, which is cheaper than going to a movie to get scared. You can then call those moron ghost hunter fools on the scify channel and they can come over and you will be on TV.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Leaky tap or toilet?

Condensation? Did you have a shower then leave for a while?

Did anybody else go into the bathroom while you weren't there?

Maybe you mean a drawer.

Do you normally put your phone in a drawer?

Do you live with somebody else who puts the phone in the drawer?

Did you clean up and absent-mindedly put the phone in a drawer?

13. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

No such thing as ghosts. It's probably aliens.

14. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I've never understood how believers can believe in guardian angels and not ghosts

15. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yep. The Phone-hiding Aliens are much worse than Greys.

16. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

or gingers...unless it is the ghost of a ginger

17. Emil Valued Senior Member

It wasn't a ghost. It was a troll.

18. marleystar80 Registered Member

Most people would just say your crazy...that you must have forgotten where you put the phone....or that you thought you cleaned the water up...lol...However, I think its odd. That kind of thing doesn't just happen!

19. Arioch Valued Senior Member

This is what those in the medical community call "forgetting".

If you're having memory problems such as this frequently then you may want to consult a neurologist as there may actually be a problem with your brain.

20. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

Hehe...among other things, I have a dissociative disorder...
    "Why are your shoes on the dining-room table?"
    "I dunno."
    "Why are your keys in the freezer?"
    "I dunno."

21. whynot Registered Senior Member

It sounds like you've got something going on. Did someone recently pass away? Or did something new get brought into the place? Most the time its believed objects are haunted.

Other things that can trigger these kinds of activities are poltergeist. Trauma, puberty, a birth of a child, menapause are triggers to poltergeist activity. If its poltergeist activity, it is possible you could be haunted. its called having an attachie. Sometimes this occures in spurts for some reason and than suddenly stops just as fast. Other times you can end up with it getting worse. Usually this happens because of becoming a magnet to demons are entities which have never been human. than a possesion may start. seperating you from others. draining you in different ways. taking over where you have no memory. trance like states are mentioned. people believe they have special powers, like teleportation, making it rain, or being able to control fire.

extreme cases recorded.

edit: when i say recorded, to all those able to witness these things the people are able to manipulate things on observation. fire appearing at random, water droplets falling from no where or zooming across the room, things being thrown or stacked.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Yep. Error or delusion.

No they can't.

False.

No, it's not.

Yeah, but watching at least one Mickey Mouse cartoon will cure it.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  23. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Do you really believe that kind of crap? It would seem very implausible for any of that to exist and it as yet has never been proved to exist so how can you make such statements? :shrug: