God does exist.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Daiel Hegarty, Sep 28, 2002.

1. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I've got no spaghetti arround

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

maybe I should make some

spaghetti with pepper souce and small sliced boiled and roasted beef meat

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

I'm eating a Klondike bar.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. muscleman Banned Banned

What is faith? For the learning children (atheist)

Another misconception atheist use as an attack against Christianity is the word “Faith”. Faith= Trust; loyalty; belief on something without a need of proof; reliance; pledged word. For example, a close family friend approached you and asked if she can borrow your car for 2 days and promised to return it back, however, she gave you her credit card incase if the car gets totally wrecked you can take all the money out of her bank and keep it to replace your car. But because you have “faith” in her, you just told her “its ok, you don’t need to give me a blank check, you’re my best friend and a good driver for many years now and I know you’ll return the car on time safely, I trust you”. That’s faith. People use faith in many aspects in life. People put faith in family and friends, neighbors, experts, etc. We even put faith in science, otherwise if no one does, then people will not listen to it, will give no support and donation to it, therefore science wouldn’t exist today. Here’s another example of faith; when you buy a Toyota Truck, since your not a mechanic, you have no idea how the engine works, but you have faith in the car that it will take you places, it has a good reputation, many people testified that Toyota trucks have engine that last forever, even most mechanics recommend Toyota, because of their testimony, you put faith in Toyota trucks and rely on it, even if you have no clue how the engine works. And when your car breaks down, you take the car to them and get it fixed, and because that’s their profession, you have faith that they will get the job done. I can probably set over 100 more examples of faith. (By the way, you don’t call mechanics, brain surgeons, God, biochemist, and computer engineers “the magicians”, just because of the knowledge you don’t have.)

Atheist meanwhile got the word “faith” mixed up with “myth’. They think that to have faith on something is to believe on myths. How stupid. So if I have faith in family and friends, it means that they are myths? Their own definition of faith is “belief on something that cannot be proven; in other words, “Faith=belief on myths and non-existence”. Atheists are stupid like that; most of them are so ignorant. Hey cone heads! Yeah I’m talking to you atheist people, to have faith is to believe on something without a need of proof because of loyalty and reliance. Some may even put faith in mythical U.F.O’s, they may want or may not want proof, this may not even be proven at all! Or put faith in mythical Zeus the Greek god, you may want or may not want proof, but you can have faith in that as well, even if it’s existence have no proof thus making it a ‘myth’, your still entitled to that mythical belief, you can be that extremely loyal (to believe on something that have no proof, such as toothfairy and atheism). But once again, faith is NOT to believe on something that cannot be proven, but belief on something that you need no proof of because of loyalty and reliance. Stupid atheist kids… Whether God’s love is proven or not, you believe in Him because you trust Him, that’s what faith is. Confused or not, in good times and in bad, you remain loyal and faithful. Christianity requires faith because of its deep mystery each individual cannot comprehend, from the sacraments, Holy Trinity, laws and tradition, to the commandments and canonized books, faith doesn’t mean that God and religion cannot be proven.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. muscleman Banned Banned

ATHEISTS, TOOTHFAIRY AND PURPLE MONKEY FOLLOWERS, OR U.F.O. AND UNICORN WORSHIPERS ALL HAVE ONE THING IN COMMON, NOT ONE OF THEM CAN GIVE EVIDENCE OF THEIR CLAIM,UNLIKE CHRISTIANITY FULL OF EVIDENCE YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT, ATHEISM= DONT GIVE PROOF OF CLAIM, JUST BE STUPID AND IGNORANT, THAT WILL PROVE THE CLAIM THERE IS NO GOD.

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

Ummmmm, okay.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

of course- how could we be so blind
    you are my guru

your job is done here, holy one, you can venture to other forums now

10. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Again he goes on arguing a post that no one made.

Alright, can I officially ask everyone on this site to from now on ignore muscle? He truly is an insult to theism.

11. muscleman Banned Banned

its all the same

Every atheist I encountered have strange questions, I didnt care at first I thought they were a joke, but as time came by I realize there are real atheist out there, and when I got aol, damn can you believe it there are over 30 yrs old that are atheist? what happened to their brains?! From then on I take atheism seriously as a strong sickness in society. today I wandered to this forum, reading some of what atheist have to say AND ITS ALL THE SAME, there is no God just because you say so, Its funny but you know its true by admittance, God can NEVER, EVER BE PROVEN FALSE, EVER, even if u say the dog chased and bit you, that doesnt prove there is no God..

amen,
    muscleman

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

13. Tyler Registered Senior Member

That's right. You cannot prove god false.
    You cannot prove my giant purple squid monkey is false.

Doesn't make it true.

14. Tyler Registered Senior Member

And that's my last comment. Sorry I broke my own rule!

Bye-bye dumb-dumb.

15. muscleman Banned Banned

To the learning child (Tyler)

Are you illiterate? Can you read?

A claim cab be PROVEN FAKE BY LACK OF EVIDENCE. What evidence do u have of giant purple squid monkey or toothfairy? How many eyewitnesses? Millions? If tooth fairies plucked out a teeth, is there any scientific investigation done to it? Have there been any historical or scientifical documented concerning giant purple squid monkey? If so can u show it? How many testified? Show me healing, supernatural/miracles documented in the name of tooth fairy. How many died for tooth fairy to verify its value? Thousands? Is there a Historical location of it? If so, where? Give up? Well tooth fairy and giant purple squid monkey because of its lack of evidence is fake. Period...Christianity is FULL OF EVIDENCE AS AFOREMENTIONED, but in order to accept the FACTS, one must know atleast a little about Science, is literate,not a retard and can understand english...otherwise, you wouldnt understand...Your not that dum are you?

16. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Re: To the learning child (Tyler)

Millions of people are schizophrenic. Millions have delusions and hallucinations. There is much evidence of this. It's true. Just like Jesus F. Christ, God, the Goddess, Goofy the Giant Hamster, and so on.

It is spelt d-u-m-b.

17. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Belief does not equal evidence. Millions used to believe the world was flat. Clearly they were wrong. So here is a challenge: Show me any evidence that your god exists.

18. muscleman Banned Banned

Millions are schizophrenic? LOL, try billions, out of 6 billion peeps, 99.99 % are believers, that includes president Bush, actors, Mel Gibson, Chris Tucker, even Albert Einstein, this people are schizophrenic for being highly educated, went to university grad and believes in God as a creator than "my cellular phone formed a custom 2 story 5 bedroom house complete with doors, fireplace, windows, and toilets in 10 years of hurricane and earthquake by "random chance", or my shoes shaped a sandcastle modeled after the white house in 8 years of flood and tornado by "lucky chance", in other words "series of earthquakes, hurricane, sunlight, and lightning gathered atoms and molecules together, then form it into a mitochondria, ribosome, cytoplasm, nucleus, and thousands of the cell’s parts all at once then bring it to life by "Super Chance". If anything you are the one whos delusional for believing there is no God when the fact is no evidence supports such claim. Christianity got tons of evidence.

It is spelt d-u-m-b.< You mean "It is spelled d-u-m-b"

19. muscleman Banned Banned

adam, the proof of God is aforementioned, read my earliest post just 3 pages back... and here Ill give u another one...

Another especially strong evidence of God is the so-called anthropic principle, according to which the universe seems to have been specially designed from the beginning for human life to evolve. If the temperature of the primal fireball that resulted from the big bang some fifteen to twenty billion yrs ago, which was the beginning of our universe, had been a trillionth of a degree colder or hotter, the carbon molecule that is the foundation of all organic life could never have developed. The number of possible universes is trillions of trillions: only one of them could support human life: this one. Sounds suspiciously like a plot. If the cosmic rays had bombarded the primordial slime at a slightly different angle or time or intensity, the hemoglobin molecule, necessary for all warm-blooded animals, could never have evolved. The chance of this molecule's evolving is impossible, atheist theory makes it one in a zillions zillion if for the sake of “chance” as an argument. Add together each of the chances & u have something far more impossible than a laptop computer formed by series of hurricane, lightning, and earthquake.
    There r relatively few atheist among neurologists & brain surgeons & among astrophysicists, but many among psychologist, sociologist, & historians. The reason seems obvious: the first study divine design, the second study human design.
    But doesn’t evolution explain everything without a divine designer? Just the opposite: Evolution is a beautiful example of design, a great clue to God. There’s very good scientific evidence for the evolving, ordered appearance of species, from simple to complex. But there is no scientific proof of natural selection as the mechanism of evolution, Natural selection "explains" the emergence of higher forms w/out intelligence design by the survival-of-the-fittest principle. But this is sheer theory. There is no evidence that abstract, theoretical thinking or altruistic love makes it easier for man to survive. How did they evolve then?
    Furthermore, could the design that obviously now exist in a man & in a human brain come from something with less or no design? Such an explanation violates the principle of causality, which states that u cant get more in the effect than u had in the cause. If there is intelligence in the effect (man), there must b intelligence in the cause. But a universe ruled by blind chance has no intelligence. Therefore there must b a cause for human intelligence that transcends the universe: a mind behind the physical universe. (Most of the great scientists (Albert Einstein, etc.) have believed in such a mind, by the way, even those who did not accept any revealed religion.)

20. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

A while ago I researched the religious affiliations of the populations of the 200 most heavily populated nations on Earth, and found that about 60% had any theistic religion at all, and that included the polytheists. We've got about a billion Buddhists, that's one-sixth of the human species who don't believe in your god, but rather believe we humans can work toward a state of perfection. I suggest you check your numbers.

Wow! Actors? Well, if people on TV say it's true, then it must be true!

This has been covered many times on this BBS. The elements required for life are actually very common, as are the conditions in which those elements are stimulated by heat and other factors. I mean they are COMMON.
    http://www.chl.chalmers.se/~numa/astrophysics/molecules/list.html
    http://www.cv.nrao.edu/~awootten/allmols.html

What evidence?

No, I mean "spelt". Check your dictionary.

21. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

Muscleman

WHAT THE FUDGE??? Where the hell did you get this idea?

http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/gr/public/bb_home.html
    http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/pub/bigbang/part1.html
    http://liftoff.msfc.nasa.gov/academy/universe/b_bang.html
    http://particleadventure.org/particleadventure/

You are referring to the idea that many universes exist? Prove it.

Prove that too. Prove that no other theoretical universe could support human life.

Are you by any chance wearing a tinfoil cap?

Slight problem. Well, a big problem really. The Earth's orbit around the Sun varies by around 3%. Add to that changing atmospheric conditions, changing life forms, and so on, and basically your entire argument here is rubbish. The life and conditions in which that life exists change constantly on this planet.

No, you're way off track there. There is no "atheist theory" about life on Earth evolving in such a way. There is a scientific theory of evolution; several in fact. And as I said earlier, the materials required for life are VERY common, as are the conditions in which they are so stimulated. In fact, on any world with any rich chemical soup and some heat, it's almost inevitable that eventually some form of life will develop. It just takes time.

I believe you may be referring to the Drake Equation. The Drake Equation is a set of assumptions multiplied together. That's all it is.

Where do you get these ideas? Do you by any chance have some survey the rest of us have never seen?

I hope someone else can be bothered collecting all the links to evidence AGAIN. It seems we get an uneducated anti-evolution weirdo every few weeks here, ignoring the evidence and making absurd claims.

Look, go and actually READ some evolution stuff. Then think about it. Then comment on it.

22. Adam §Þ@ç€ MØnk€¥ Registered Senior Member

23. muscleman Banned Banned

For many years of observation & study, biochemists can only limitedly identify & label what’s contained in a cell, but never successful in creating one. Considering all the technologies modern science has to offer (electron microscope, etc.) they can even split an atom into half! Yet even then NOT ONE scientist are able to successfully create a single cell, NONE! If this was the case, why then do atheist claim that series of earthquake, wind, & lightning created life forms by accident "chance" when scientist with far better technology than wind & sunlight can't?

First of all I believe in theories or any claims with proof, read what i previosuly posted bro. Strange,atheist u learned big bang theory,evolution,law of physics, STUPID, its taught in Christian college, its good education, it explains & teaches "How" life began, but science teaches "Nothing is caused w/o reason" God is the reason & cause, intelligence is proven, super luck isnt. LOL, Atheist r talking like president Bush or catholic president Kennedy never went 2 universities,lol, they did&learned all bout Big Bang,evolution,physics,etc. bcame presidents & believes in God.

99% of universities r founded by Christians (harvard,princeton,ucdavis,stanford,georgiatown, etc.)so why do atheist claim they are so smart when the fact is most of them get their education from us?

U want to prove your smart? Get a degree from universities then Ill believe your smart. By the way do u know 99% of universities are founded by Christians? If not, now u know so learn from Christians ok?

To use "natural physics" as an explanation for the atom to transform into a cell is not only unscientific, but also impossible! The cell is so tiny that as observed & studied, earthquake & lightning is incapable of creating it. Many biochemists testified, "the cell is as complex as the city of San Francisco ". It's impossible to form a tiny part of the cell such as the complex nucleus, or mitochondria, or any of cell’s parts alone out of gathering atoms, how much more impossible it is to create the whole body of cell all at once! For the whole entire body go hand in hand. It is like putting a human body parts together & bring it to life: putting a cell together is even far more impossible because of its tiny size. The impossible of the impossible. I don’t care how many millions of years lightning, earthquake and wind has. Fact is natural resources cannot gather the atoms/inert compounds, molecules together & shape it to become a cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, mitochondria, etc. & thousands of other parts to form a cell, the wind cant do it, earthquake cant, neither lightning (too strong) for a cell is extremely defenseless delicate life form. I don’t care how many millions of years quantum physics, hurricane, or lightning have, FACT is no life form & creatures in this known universe can exist & function with one eye & no brain behind it, or one leg without muscles to move it. Fact is it’s all or nothing!

Don’t try to compare organisms to automobiles, car parts can wait before creating the rest of the parts, did u actually think there’s a brain lying around waiting for the rest of the parts to develop? Your stupid you know that, u watch too much cartoon network! I don’t care how tiny or huge life form is (ostrich egg, insects, etc) or how much time quantum physics, quantum mechanics, lightning, & wind have, the fact is the whole parts of the living organism must appear all at once or it will never survive! Impossible, no "chance" at all. This is your "belief/theory", the brain luckily appeared (nucleus), then the eyes luckily appeared, then the nose luckily appeared, etc. thousands of parts appeared all at once by luck (magic)! LOL, super impossible! Any life form survive & grew in size because of their digestive system, liver, throat, intestines, acid, rectum, brain, muscles, etc. And to you, the complex, tiny & delicate, mitochondria, cell membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus, ribosome, etc. thousands parts of cell's body working together all appeared AT ONCE BY ACCIDENT thanks to earthquake, wind & fire, LOL. Super extra miraculously incredibly impossible!!