God vs free will.

Discussion in 'Religion' started by thinkthinkingthought, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I was going to sleep, I was falling over my own feet. The development of freewill is an evolutionary thing, it wasn't God given, but we took it upon our selves as I read Genesis. We went along this evolutionary track. There is a debate going on in the US discussing this very thing, are we going to do good or evil. The story in Genesis has not stopped. Evolution has not stopped so our ability to determine Good and Evil might be improving generation by generation. Hence becoming even more God-like with time. It didn't all happen in one moment.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Nice attempt at changing the subject.

IF you believe the Bible
    THEN Judas' actions were REQUIRED to complete the whole Lamb of God/Passover Sacrifice scenario. (The entire reason for Jesus' coming - to be the blood sacrifice that washes our sins away.)
    ENDIF

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Robittybob1 Banned Banned

I loved writing VB macros too. Logical thinking was required or else the project got totally messed around.
    So thanks for that memory lane experience.

Someone would have betrayed Jesus , that year or some time down the track, but it didn't have to be Judas. In fact sometimes I wonder if the church hasn't been pointing the finger at the wrong guy!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.