Good and Bad news.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xelasnave.1947, Dec 13, 2016.

1. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Thanks Alex...the truth is, I really don't even like blow...it makes me nervous, jittery and uncomfortable....and spending 10 grand on a piece of tail is just stupid, no matter how much money you have. It doesn't matter if fireworks come out of her ass when you cum, it's just a waste of money. I'd be far more satisfied buying shoes for needy kids, but that doesn't make a very good joke.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

Maybe you could give some money to some of those poor girls who have to live such a terrible way such that they could follow a different life.

Helping folk is so satisfying.

Alex

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. birch Valued Senior Member

That's funny. I'm sure you were joking with the way you talk about women. *cough*

But anyways, i dont know why you were embarassed as it's anyone's perogative to do with their money how they see fit. I was just complimenting you on your honesty unlike those sleazy politicians who put up a front they are an upstanding family man and live double lives.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Because you're too old for it now. She'd give you a heart attack.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I'm curious. Which of these qualifies him as a lowlife?
    Doing drugs? He's going to die. He didn't say anything about taking anyone with him.
    Hookers? He's going to die.
    Wreck a few Ferraris? They're his property. He could rent a racetrack.He didn't say anything about taking anyone with him.

Maybe it's set up a few charities? That's the only one that has an effect on anyone but himself.

His worst crime is hedonism. You can't even call him self-destructive since ... he's going to die.

Frankly someone who is doomed to die in less than a year deserves some slack judgement-wise from anyone who stands to live out a normal lifetime.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
  9. birch Valued Senior Member

Haha. Hedonism, you say? Okay that's fair i guess. Why ask me? I was just doing a social experiment. The backpedal was doesnt like 'blow' and spending that much money on 'tail' is a waste of money. All of a sudden its a joke if the so-called joke didnt go over to make someone appear so cool or socially acceptable either way.

10. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Well, it's just that your judgment was essentially unbidden.

Granted, those things sure sound like negative behaviour, but only until we realize how many or our presuppositions go out the window when we realize we will not live to see our next birthday. "Taking care of oneself" essentially becomes moot. Hard to imagine being faced with that.

11. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Jeez...you can't even joke about hookers and blow on this board without someone getting their panties in a knot.

12. birch Valued Senior Member

Man up. No one is getting their panties in a knot except you who couldnt stand by what you said. As if you were joking. Okay whatever you say. You are too worried about others opinions so you change them.

13. Stoniphi obscurely fossiliferous Valued Senior Member

So I took the fam downtown for a look at the Detroit Institute of Arts on Veterans Day. Parked in a big structure and had our day at the DIA. On the way out, the parking attendant asked if I was a veteran. I told him I was not, but that my dad was a vet of WW2, Korea and 'Nam and I was raised on SAC 'first strike' bases all over the world. He says "close enough" and handed me back my $5 dollar bill. I thanked him and drove on. Just at the on-ramp for I-75 there was this guy in a wheelchair begging. I reached out the window and handed him the fiver, told him to spend it however he wanted.

Next morning on the tv news I saw a picture of Joe in his wheelchair along with the news story that said he had been run down and killed while crossing the street in the crosswalk with the light the night before. I hoped that he had been able to spend that $5 on something that made him happy.

Just thought I would throw that in here......