Goodbye?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by PhysBang, Nov 12, 2016.

1. ajanta Registered Senior Member

I remember brucep like that I don't wanna explain but he fairly received and didn't encourage me when I was new in this forum.

Sometimes cranks are most dangerous. I was in jail for 4 months without fault by a crank of my family. He(crank) didn't think about my mental condition and next... what will be. They(cranks) creat problem not only in discussion but in activities too.. and love their reputation than truth. Many times I attacked physically and mentally by cranks.

Sorry brucep !! Cranks are all around us that I feel. Sometimes I didn't stand beside a helpless poor person cause of cranks and trolls because those idiots will hurt the helpless more... than before and make me also a ***** puppet.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. birch Valued Senior Member

Oh how sad. Oh woe is me. Oh my god.

Threads like these are ridiculous.

There are several reasons. Do people get upset when they go to a drugstore pharmacy there may be a clothing store, restaurant or grocer etc in the same shopping center? No. You dont go in to the restaurant next door and cry you cant fill your pharmacy prescription because the whole plaza isnt exactly and perfectly just how you want it.

This forum's main core is all dedicated to science. There may be some cranks who try their ideas in the science section but you have an ignore function or one can choose not to reply. Besides, you have moderators like security guards. What i find peculiar is the more you engage a 'crank', the more you are encouraging. Is this to have more reason to complain?

I think its because they are enjoying the discussion more times than not as its an exercise in some aspect. There is nothing wrong with that either because cranks often present ideas in a way different from the known/accepted and even if incorrect on all or some, it contributes its own value in flexing mentally which may have positive benefit later or to solve, look at or consider other issues etc.

It also adds a bit of a tangent from the usual banal 'lets pat eachother on the back to repeat to eachother what we already know' which i find equally strange, fruitless and dull.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sweetpea Registered Senior Member

My bold.
    I Stopped reading your post just there. Didn't stop you writing the longest post so far in this thread did it, you sure are gabby in your posts. Excuse me why I carry on the thread. Oh woe is me, where is Bruce P.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. birch Valued Senior Member

Strange you took the time to reply at all. Go on with your laments as we all have them, don't we?

Its amusing in its own way. You are a great contributor with your usual one to two liners but crying over a member like a pathetic forlorn lover. Maybe some members should stalk or beg them so you wont be totally lost, devastated amd your virtual world torn asunder. Lmao

8. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

WTF is your problem?

Ophiolite and paddoboy like this.
  9. sweetpea Registered Senior Member

Your getting better, their getting shorter.

paddoboy likes this.
  10. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

For a reasonable list of the memebrs who whinge, cry, play victim etc etc, you would be best to go to the "Site Feedback" or the "SF Open Government" sections: We have heaps of them! [including yourself]

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

And yet not so ridiculous that you just scroll past it instead of stopping to read it.

Hypocrite much?

12. wegs Matter & Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Maybe just take a break? I think sometimes that is really helpful when you're finding yourself getting upset as a member of a forum.