Greatest I Am's anti-religion thread

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Greatest I am, May 3, 2017.

1. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

If a masochist craves pain, he is showing a mental condition that most do not think normal so to try to apply normal morality to the insane is a lot harder.

I showed a logic trail and pattern to follow above that would work.

But if a masochist is lucky, he will find another one and they can slap themselves silly.

I find it strange that you would choose a group that might be closer to insane than sane to test a system that is used for the same.

Regards
    DL

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

It is the preferred ideology when scriptures say, he will rule over you and do no teach men in church.

Only a hypocrite would say that the bible does not denigrate and discriminate against women and gays. As to judgement, thanks for showing you believe in B.S.

Wrong.
    For instance, Gnostic Christianity is a Universalist creed that forbids discrimination without a just cause.

I asked a question that you did not answer.

I will leave that there for all to see how little you know of the bible.

Hmm. Reduced to name calling instead of refuting why the moral position is superior. How cheap of you.

I am a Gnostic Christian and know that my religion is a cut above the idol worshiping religions like Christianity and Islam.

That would be a long is based on the moral tenants of Harm/Care or the Golden Rule.

But tell us, are religions justified if they are homophobic or misogynous or deny anyone full equality?

I said, I would remove them from society in the most humane way possible.

Killing is not the most humane way. Incarceration is.

Regards
    DL

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Surely you can at least try to back this bullshit up?

And thanks for once again showing you are only here to denigrate and discriminate

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What is a "just cause" - is that cause "just" to those being discriminated against?

At one time, owning black folk was viewed as "just" and not seen as discrimination... in fact, slave owners often believed they were doing them a favor by "lifting them from their savagery" or some such horseshit.

I asked you to substantiate your claim, so you ask me a question instead. Makes sense, sure.

Again, surely you can at least try to substantiate your claims?

You have yet to provide any evidence of this "moral superiority" you speak of... why would I mince words when dealing with spurious crap?

So you don't exist, then... since by their very identify, Christianity and Gnosticism are incompatible. You might as well claim to be a Catholic Wiccan...

You are currently denying my full equality on the basis of your own supposed moral supremacy... so I guess the answer to this is "hypocrite much?"

So you would prefer to take away their every freedom and let them rot, unable to pursue betterment in life?

You have provided quite an enlightening view into your mind... I have to wonder what was done to you to leave you as twisted and bitter as you are.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

To start correcting some of the incorrect information here:

On Discrimination based on Race, Gender, or Sexuality:

Genesis 1:26–27 (ESV)
    26 Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.”

Acts 10:34 (ESV)
    34 So Peter opened his mouth and said: “Truly I understand that God shows no partiality,

Ephesians 6:9 (ESV)
    9 Masters, do the same to them, and stop your threatening, knowing that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and that there is no partiality with him.

James 2:8 (ESV)
    8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.

John 13:34 (ESV)
    34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Ephesians 4:32 (ESV)
    32 Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.

Galatians 3:28 (ESV)
    28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

James 2:4 (ESV)
    4 have you not then made distinctions among yourselves and become judges with evil thoughts?

Regarding Homosexuality, I will let a seasoned pastor speak for me:
    http://www.hrc.org/resources/what-does-the-bible-say-about-homosexuality
    In fact, even if you wish to say that the passages that even mention it claim homosexuality is a sin, it is at best on level with any other Sin - Romans 6:23 states "For the wages of sin is death", applying to all Sin. Guess what - we're ALL fucked then.

This is where Christ comes in - God set these laws and, knowing we could not possibly meet them, extended Grace to us:

Matthew 12:34 (ESV)
    34 You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

1 John 2:2 (ESV)
    2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (ESV)
    21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

So, please GIA - show me where Christians are given a pass to hate on others... to act with malice towards anyone.

After all:
    Let he who is without Sin cast the first stone...

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

You are equating "most do not think normal" to "insane." That is unsupportable. Most people do not think homosexuality is normal, and indeed by pure statistics it is not (about 3% of the population.) That does not mean that gay people are insane.
    Your logic, as always, fails.

9. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

When Christians discriminate and denigrate against gays and women, just because they are gays and women, then that is not a just cause.

I begin to think that this kind of garbage is all you have.

And you would prefer killing them instead of humane incarceration.

So much for your moral sense.

Meanwhile he is partial to the minority that he will allow in heaven while killing the vast majority in hell and his lake of fire. Not to mention, again, Gen 3's he shall rule over you.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/11...paign=Feed: rss/cnn_latest (RSS: Most Recent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMw2Zg_BVzw&feature=related

Regards
    DL

10. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Well, what can I say. If you think that loving pain is normal, as compared to insane, then get a knife and enjoy yourself.

We were talking those who like pain and not gays, who as far as I know, like pleasure and not pain.

Regards
    DL

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

And once again you show your arrogance and ignorance. To a masochist, pain is pleasure... so your premise falls flat on its face. What you are ACTUALLY saying, loud and clear for all to see, is that you look down upon those that are not just like you, the epitome of bigoted arrogance.

Congratulations on showing mankind inflicting pain on one another. I asked where God gave anyone permission to hate another.

12. billvon Valued Senior Member

And if you really think "normal" and "insane" are opposite - well, good thing no one else thinks like you.
    Gays are not normal; they make up only 3% of the population and are thus far from the norm. Per your definition they are therefore insane.

Come to think of it, there aren't many gnostic Christians out there; they are certainly not the norm. Therefore, by your own definition, you are insane. (Which explains a lot of your posting, come to think of it!)

13. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

That is why I said they love it. Shove your name calling where they belong child. Temper tantrums and name calling are for stupid children so stop it if you can.

We are to emulate God. Matthew 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

No one hates more than your genocidal son murderer and the greatest show of that hate is his genocide of man and his promise to send most of us to hell and death.

Regards
    DL

14. Greatest I am Valued Senior Member

Regards
    DL

15. billvon Valued Senior Member

Awesome. A "stop your tantrum" tantrum.

DaveC426913 likes this.
  16. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Reason is the mother of all evil.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Masochism isn't a mental illness, it's a normal variation.

18. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Much as all wars are started by defenders.

19. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Ooh, temper temper kiddo. The cracks in your "superior morality" are showing.

Oh, also, you cannot have a genocide killing one man... So, yeah, there is that.

Also, God never promised "most of us hell and death"... In fact, he promised eternal life and heaven to anyone who would accept the gift of grace, no strings attached. Perhaps you should try reading the Bible some time?

20. billvon Valued Senior Member

Like most religious extremists, he sees only what he wants to.

21. kx000 Valued Senior Member

There must be "something" behind evil.

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Greed, pleasure, love...

23. Michael 345 New year. PRESENT is 72 years oldl Valued Senior Member

You left out idiocy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!