gustav

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by leopold, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Welcome to the New World Safety Commission, comrade.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

This all kinda ties in nicely with Mabus's arrest don't ya think . Wow !! I didn't get what he did ? What did he do . Spam . I should have read the article I guess . Did he kill someone and they got em for it ? Was it just the spam . Threatening Spam is that it ? See Gustav you better be more careful . You can be arrested for trying to invoke violence .

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

He made death threats.
    That's a crime.
    IMO, with reason.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Wow who did he threaten ? James . Did he threaten James ? There was that person James something that threatened James . The one with all the stuff about Samantha . Threatened Bebelina also . Was that a crime too? I am trying to find the line . I am wondering if I am non compliant in this . Reevaluate Me . bing bing bing bing Um A Maybe Ah shit Ah . God i am a criminal . Shit denial denial denial . No can do . I think I did it . I threatened some one .

O.K. Chimpkin just playing . It was strange the way he would blow in here with his wild posts . I never quite got what he was trying to say ? Apocalypse now or something . I guess that was his message . Don't know cause it was all so as Dw. might say Cryptic . Or Not making much sense would be Dw definition of cryptic .

Who did he threaten ? A professor . Some one did here in Missoula . They got jail time I believe. Maybe not past the initial arrest ? It might have been a miss understanding . The Cops talked to the perps last I heard . We didn't hear much more about it after that . One or 2 day article in the local rag . Some of it was a misinterpretation by the professor. I don't know . It was a peripheral noise going down . I didn't pay that much attention to it

8. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

There's a separate thread about Mabus. Please use that one.

9. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Mabus arrest? Murder?

Gustavus a serial killer?

Did he partake of the Queen Lizard's Blood Chalice?