Hi

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by fatima, Sep 4, 2004.

1. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

You don't like Jews, fatima? Aww. What's wrong with them?

I agree with path that there's enough hatred in the world. But I don't take back my welcome. Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

Just don't go Hitler on us, and we can all get along. Deal?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

EDIT: YES! I've hit the 500th post mark . . . for the second time! I had it half an hour ago too, but one of the threads made it to the Cesspool, setting me back 4 posts. But oh well!

!!!!!HAPPY 500TH POST TO ME!!!!!

Last edited: Sep 6, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. fatima Registered Member

sorry for that ... I promise i won't do it again

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fatima Registered Member

well..... about jews.... yes yes i don't like them at all coz they kill Palestanian and they hate all muslim that's why i don't like them

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fatima Registered Member

aha...
    so you are one of them Athelwulf?

hummmmm I can tell

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

That's pretty damn ignorant right there.

9. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

No kidding.

10. moonlight Registered Member

11. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Eh? One of whom? And how can ya "tell"? Please elaborate.

12. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

You're a JEW athelwulf a jew man! didn't you know.

13. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Sweetie, try to cut down on the pink, alright?

14. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

I don't get it. How can ya "tell"? Tell me, he who fornicates goats.

15. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Now I put "tell" in quotes cuz I'm not a Jew. I'm a Pantheist. So what gives ya the impression that I'm a Jew?

16. Roman Banned Banned

If you're studying English lit, perhaps you could show my language respect and NOT BUTCHER IT WITH YOUR 'NET SPEAK!

Oh, and welcome.

17. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Was für eine Laus ist dir über die Leber gelaufen (What's bugging you)?

It's not your language. She's not butchering it. It's still legible. W0u1d y0u r47h3r 5h3 wr173 11k3 7h15 (would you rather she write like this)? See how readable that was? It wasn't! Now, compare that to how she writes. She write much better than that, don't you think?

If you are going to yell at someone, yell at a major offendor of the rules of the English language. She's borderline, but I don't really mind it. You don't know what kind of grade she gets in English class. You don't even know for sure if English is her native language. She does have the right to relax and not have to write perfect English on the Internet.

To summarize, ya shouldn't yell at her for posting imperfect English.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2004
  18. path Militant wiseguy Registered Senior Member

I think she has built in "jew radar" don't ask me about the practical workings of it because I don't know.

19. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Well, her "Jew radar" is faulty cuz I'm not a Jew. I'm borderline between Atheist and Pantheist.

Isn't it kinda arrogant to guess what religion someone is based on just a few sentences someone says? I think so.

Just cuz I'm defending Jews, that doesn't mean I am one. Maybe I don't like prejudice. I also just don't see what other people see in Jews when they persecute them. What's so horrible about them? I'd say "nothing".

So someone tell me what makes them think I'm a Jew. Just show me how I worded a sentence or something, anything.

20. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

There is another thread just like this. Same title too.

WTF??!!!

21. moonlight Registered Member

well well

i think you're a Jew coz YOU ARE A JEW and dont try to say you are not coz there's no one on earth defends Jews unless he is one of THEM.

I dont care if you're a jew or not it means nothing to me.

sorry Athewulf.

22. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Hmm, I also defend Jews on occasion, not recently, but sometimes. America defends Jews sometimes...

Since no female in my family was Jew, I cannot be one, since I am atheist I do not care about different beliefs. Since I am not a racist I do not divide between humans.

I would now boldly say that I defend Jews because they are humans, and I guess I am not the only one with that reason.

23. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Ye'r not the only one with that reason. Everyone must be treated like a human. That is why I adamantly defend everyone, including the Jews.

This is incredibly flawed and horribly misinformed reasoning.

"I think you are a Jew because you are a Jew". In this statement, the question is its own answer. Nothing is truly answered. That is an incredibly flawed piece of logic. In fact, it's not logic. Ya really need to think about that.

"No one would defend a Jew unless he himself is a Jew". This is horribly misinformed. You are thinking like an antisemite. You believe that since you are an antisemite, everyone else but a Jew must also be an antisemite. You see a "flaw" in Jews, so you think that everyone else but a Jew also sees that. Also, I am a humanitarian. As I have stated before, I adamantly defend Jews because everyone must be treated like a human, and not like some lower species. There are plenty of other people on this Earth who feel the same way - not only about Jews, but also about everyone. I don't adamantly defend only Jews, but also everyone on this Earth.

Then why did ya type the previous sentence in yer post concerning my hypothetical Judeism?