How do you compose your post?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Tiassa, Jul 30, 2004.

1. curioucity Unbelievable and odd Registered Senior Member

I directly type a post when I'm about to post..... of course, being a bad typist I am, I often make lots of typo errors....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Why do you do that? Couldn't you figure out how to use that mind-reading device I sent you a couple of months back? Even if you couldn't figure it out, the typing monkey should be able to type for you without errors. In fact, the typing monkey might be able to help you figure out how to use the mind-reading device...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

What´s so hard about composing a post? I just press the keys on my keyboard and letters apear on my screen. I even manage to seperate them into distinct words and arrange them in a manner that makes it understandable. And then, at the end I just press the "Post Reply" button.

Easy, isn´t it?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Gee . . .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Kunax Sciforums:Reality not required Registered Senior Member

How about quoting?, I have sometimes wondered why people ensist on using there own form of homemade quoting, someof which seem rather tasking compared to the tools provided by the site. My guess is, they are try to stand out from the crownd or just dont know.

9. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Mmh, might it be possible that some people do not know how to use quotes?

I am not sure, if they just crave for attention they could as well alter their post to make them more OBVIOUS

10. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

How very true!